forum

your derpy moments in osu

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vuelo Eluko
almost the best sight read ever

Kwonaiden
Derpiest moments that I'm sure alot of long term players have been through, some are personal:

1. Accidentally hitting retry on the pause menu when you want to resume and usually when you nearly finished.
2. Accidentally leaving nofail from a previous training map on a map that you FC'd
3. Don't you just love songs that you think finished after a spinner and after comes a few notes that you just dont expect
4. Forgetting to log in and the best thing is you are doing well on a map.
5. I have the same monitor brand as my TV in my room and my friend or family member comes in and hits the standby button to turn the TV on but turning my monitor off whilst I play and ALWAY on the parts where I come to FC.
woqx
I sometimes just stop clicking when an unexpected triplet comes up, this is just one of many maps..

Gumpy
Sometimes when triple comes up my fingers are not prepared so I get only 50s
Topic Starter
ikzune

Kwonaiden wrote:

Derpiest moments that I'm sure alot of long term players have been through, some are personal:

1. Accidentally hitting retry on the pause menu when you want to resume and usually when you nearly finished.
2. Accidentally leaving nofail from a previous training map on a map that you FC'd
3. Don't you just love songs that you think finished after a spinner and after comes a few notes that you just dont expect
4. Forgetting to log in and the best thing is you are doing well on a map.
5. I have the same monitor brand as my TV in my room and my friend or family member comes in and hits the standby button to turn the TV on but turning my monitor off whilst I play and ALWAY on the parts where I come to FC.
feeling i hv bad acc quits hv ~99% acc
Green Platinum
I don't derp up, osu! does it for me

zwoots
nf fc lol
GoldenWolf

Green Platinum wrote:

Hey that's a nice graph you got there
Strategas

Green Platinum wrote:

y
Yuudachi-kun
I am bad at streams. 170+pp

DahplA
When I miss the last fucking notes in a song...and I was FCing ;_;
[ yogurt ]
Not as much derp as sometimes I just stop reading and stare at the screen.

And then miss a piss easy jump.
DahplA

YOGURTOVSKY wrote:

Not as much derp as sometimes I just stop reading and stare at the screen.

And then miss a piss easy jump.
This too.
Multtari
E m i

Multtari wrote:

finally someone who's snapping on tablet
DahplA

[ Momiji ] wrote:

finally someone who's snapping on tablet
E m i
you mean
[ Hazzy ]
Derpiest thing I remember was my fingers locking up from trying to play a song that was too fast for me. Good times, Good times.
silmarilen
on my current top performance i sliderbroke on the very last slider because i thought it was 1/2 after the previous slider but it was actually 1/1. i was way too nervous to read properly at that time so i just assumed it would be 1/2 and i pressed too early and broke.
cost me about 5pp or something :(
Mafuuu
Slider>Single>Slider
300 > MISS > 300
idk, this just always happens to me. my finger just derps on those singles between sliders no matter what speed it is :|
E m i
this multi

can't defeat nekochankun :(
Noobsicle
E m i

[ Momiji ] wrote:

this multi

can't defeat nekochankun :(
looks like he even FC'd airman shortly after
not bad
7ambda
Almost SSing a hard difficulty map on the first try. I ended up with a 100 on the second to last note because I thought the beatmap ended.
Popotan_old_1
sudden streams=sudden 00000
zwoots

Noobsicle wrote:

should have played 420 times in row

EDIT: nevermind didn't check your profile. Good Job.
pola[r]is
probably the main one is pausing to talk to someone who comes into my room then accidentally hitting retry instead of resume
i've done that a lot on good plays :(
autoteleology

I guess it's just not gonna happen
Sh0keR

Kwonaiden wrote:

THIS SO MUCH