forum

Tool to get np info of a player?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
charburg
I've been searching everywhere for this, and I've been wondering if there's any tool to get info about a player such as whether they're currently playing or not, what beatmap they're playing if they're playing it, etc. If not, how possible is it to be created?
RBRat3
f9 brings up the userpanel, search for the user you're looking for at the top and their current activity will be displayed next to their avatar when hovered.
Deimos
HedonicKnight
Is that what you are looking for, or are you looking for an automated way to see that, like without being in client?

I use a program called osu!streamcompanion (thread linked here: link) which gets your /np information directly from the game (not sure if it checks IRC or how it works), but I'm pretty sure it's easy to do for yourself, but very hard to do for other players.

Which in particular are you looking for?
- Marco -
Just enable MSN status thing from the option and on the osu! window it says the map ;D
Oinari-sama

charburg wrote:

I've been searching everywhere for this, and I've been wondering if there's any tool to get info about a player such as whether they're currently playing or not, what beatmap they're playing if they're playing it, etc. If not, how possible is it to be created?
Short answer is no, unless they've shared that info one way or another. The normal way to check is as Deimos described.

Please do not ask for apps/ports in the Developement Forum, this place is for sharing what you've made/making. Locking before this gets bumped again.