Total Posts
show more
Pitou
Count me in!~
AshiNoBaka
Me~
I'm in~
Charm
Hiya Pogge! Can you reserve a spot for Ayitzchance?

He keeps missing your threads but I'm sure he'd want to join.
Topic Starter
Pogge

Creatively wrote:

Will do :) Aren't you gonna take part? =P
Charm

Pogge wrote:

Creatively wrote:

Will do :) Aren't you gonna take part? =P
im not interested in competitive playing :p

even if it's just for fun it still stresses me out and id rather not play in tourneys like this until I'm off from school

good luck with your tourney though! hope it goes well, looking forward to watching it :)
Topic Starter
Pogge
im not interested in competitive playing :p

even if it's just for fun it still stresses me out and id rather not play in tourneys like this until I'm off from school

good luck with your tourney though! hope it goes well, looking forward to watching it :)
Aw, fair enough. But thanks! (:
Cookiemaid

Pogge wrote:

If you have any good/better ideas on how it could be organised, then feel free to tell me about it. :)
How about doing seperate sections: one for 40k - 5k and 5k -1k? :>
So you only need two mappools and another Staff Member.
Or making a qualifiy map like: "If you pass this, you're in."
[ Piyori ]

Cookiemaid wrote:

Pogge wrote:

If you have any good/better ideas on how it could be organised, then feel free to tell me about it. :)
How about doing seperate sections: one for 40k - 5k and 5k -1k? :>
So you only need two mappools and another Staff Member.
Or making a qualifiy map like: "If you pass this, you're in."
i think 1k's are too overpowered tbh, a 1k can easily crush a 2k
Yunomi
buying spot
Charm

[ Adorable ] wrote:

buying spot

pls give [ adorable ] a spot you see everyday he comes home from school searching frantically because he can't find tourney to join. he's been searching for an opportunity to demonstrate his rather superior sportsmanship and philosophies through his gameplay for all to see. i think it is critical that you find a way to give [ adorable ] a spot if you want this tourney to be successful. he also has an internship for playing in tourneys and it has come to the point where his playing is so charismatic that noone that plays against him can leave dissatisfied.

edit: if [ adorable ] plays in this tourney, i will play the livestream on my 56 inch flatscreen for me and my family to see
Cookiemaid

[ Piyori ] wrote:

i think 1k's are too overpowered tbh, a 1k can easily crush a 2k
Well, a 5k can get 99.4X%, while a 12k can get 99.1X% (on this. I wouldn't call that crushing ^^
Same could be applied to 1k - 2k, where the differences are even smaller.
And also, this is an accuracy-based tournament, so everything's possible :D
(Not really a good example, but whatever.)
Ayitzchance

Creatively wrote:

[ Adorable ] wrote:

buying spot

pls give [ adorable ] a spot you see everyday he comes home from school searching frantically for because he can't find tourney to join. he's been searching for an opportunity to demonstrate his rather superior sportsmanship and philosophies through his gameplay for all to see. i think it is critical that you find a way to give [ adorable ] a spot if you want this tourney to be successful. he also has an internship for playing in tourneys and it has come to the point where his playing is so charismatic that noone that plays against him can leave dissatisfied.
I also think [ Adorable ] needs a spot in this tournament, his wife and children back home are relying on him to make enough money to provide for them, but should be he declined this position in the tournament it may all be over... :/

(also yay waitlisted, good luck to all)
Poggle566
Eye will be participating in this.
FairyTail
Cadenza
Is there a spot left for me?
edwaldo
yeah im ghey
Crowve
Esti
I like the new implementations, oh and you already have me on skype. This time moepat will have to change that welcome.wav
Clyine

Pogge wrote:

But this tournament will stay the way it is, sorry about that! >:
;-; I'll go cry in a corner ;-;

good luck with the tournament ;-;
[ Piyori ]
clyine hacker report pls
Purps
I'll be here Saturday @ 1pm EST.
Not sure about Sunday. I'll update post when I get the info back from work.

#ANNOYING YELLOW COLOR FOR FONT CAUSE I'M COOL

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Topic Starter
Pogge
Some updates:

- Participant status is now FULL but you can still signup to be in the waiting list.
- Maps are now out, order will be given later.
- Bracket system and their maps will be given later.
Cadenza
oh wow dat rave up
Yuucliwood
I'll show up for sure :>
Touwa
Sign me up pogge ma boy!

I think i'm too late though :'(
Jintai
what time would it be for me, saturday and sunday? 13:00 GMT-5/EST (USA & Canada) sorry i suck at converting timezones
Topic Starter
Pogge

Jintai wrote:

what time would it be for me, saturday and sunday? 13:00 GMT-5/EST (USA & Canada) sorry i suck at converting timezones
13:00 GMT -5/EST would be 1PM for you. :)

More updates:

- Added maps to group stage.
- Group stage system out: Click here!
Cookiemaid
Gonna retreat to give others a chance. Also, personal problems right now :(
flaxxen
I'll join
Topic Starter
Pogge
SIGN-UPS BACK OPEN

The first people to make a post and actually respond to me on Skype will have the highest priority!

Currently 2-4 spots open, as of this post.
Zweihander-
I'm down like a clown Charlie Brown
Natalie
yes helo sign me up
Topic Starter
Pogge
SIGN-UPS CLOSED

All spots taken and sign-ups are now closed.

Thanks Everyone, Good Luck and Have Fun to the participants! \o/
Ayitzchance
Thanks for hosting and gg to all~
voidlessheart
Im in
Topic Starter
Pogge
Tournament is now over!

Congratulations to Moepat for winning the tournament!

I would like to say thank you to the following:

Cookiemaid – Offered to help me from the start, helped with making decisions and volunteered to debug some stuff. Thanks a lot Cookie! :)

[ Piyori ] – Also offered to help me from the start, helped with some decisions and has been there for me when I needed her. Thanks again, you da best :) even though I hate when you call me master

[ Bub ] - Helped with some decisions, thanks again Bub <3 :D sorry I didn't rig it for you

Bagelwin – Agreed to commentate with me and Tryaway, helped with some decisions and also agreed to play a show-match after the tournament. Thanks dude ;)

Tryaway – Offered help since this forum thread was posted. I didn't really know him but he has helped me a lot with the decisions and stuffs. Thanks :)

Yuucliwood, Estivarus, and DictatorChicken – Volunteered to help me debug stuff, thanks to all of you, especially Esti who helped multiple times. :)

- Luan - and Noizmaker - For substituting the players that weren't here. Thanks both :)

Every participant - For making the event even possible, fun and entertaining. And a thanks to those who turned up!

osu! staff - For replying very quickly to my emails and granting me access to use the multi-spectator client. (even though it was difficult to use). Thank you. :)

And sorry if I forgot anyone else. =(

Hope to see you all next time, this was a fun event to host and I hope you guys had fun too. Peace! ;)