forum

[duplicate] Show ranking letter/grade during playing

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
Mekki
When has the pauses of beatmaps next to the time bar appears your note, you could make a choice that will make this note appears throughout the Beatmap, and not only during breaks ..

(sorry for my bad english) :D
Bara-
I like this
Being able to see D/C/B/A/S/SH/X/XH in breaks would be cool
Needed? Not much
Wanted? Yes much
Topic Starter
Mekki

baraatje123 wrote:

I like this
Being able to see D/C/B/A/S/SH/X/XH in breaks would be cool
Needed? Not much
Wanted? Yes much
some people may find it unnecessary because while you are playing you can not see the note, but you can see by the color and get a sense of how is your score during the gameplay ....
Bara-
Can you maybe change the topic's title, as music note is rather vague
"Show ranking letter/grade when pausing", or if I understood wrong: "Show ranking letter/grade during playing"
Strategas
He probably meant that the grade would be shown all the time while you're playing, right now it's only shown during breaks. I never really understood why it was like that.
Sea_Food
I was sure that this feature already exist in the game.

Maybe thats just when watching replays. But it might be just that i can tell by the accuracy, and by knowing have i missed or gotten many 50s, what my grade already is.
7ambda
Love it. I would like to see my letter accuracy constantly.
Topic Starter
Mekki

F1r3tar wrote:

Love it. I would like to see my letter accuracy constantly.
yeah me too!!
Flanster
I believe this has been requested long ago.. can't find the thread..
deadbeat

LoliFlan wrote:

it was. i remember this one. it's not something that you really need. it might for players who don't have 1k in the gamemode they're playing, but after that, you kinda just start to learn what you have as you play
Oinari-sama

LoliFlan wrote:

Was probably t/148775? That title needs editing =.=
Saranghae_old_1
This quite honestly sounds like a wonderful idea, however if this feature was implemented in the game it would more than likely have to be a feature that could easily be turned and turned off. It's quite easy to turn a blind on what would benefit the whole community rather than oneself.