I suppose I'll start things off:

3rd Insane Dan Clear:

http://puu.sh/g8JRJ/0e553a6553.jpg
http://puu.sh/g8La8/254d705ff8.jpg

Or, just the straight up images:

lemonguy
Proof of me sucking at the Dan courses:
Insane Dan 4:

I am hilariously consistent too, only a 0.09% difference in my percentages today on this. Idk why I can't S rank tho, I guess I just suck at Gigantic OTN.
I haven't passed Dan 5 and Dan 6 yet, as I failed both of them within the last minutes (Shut Down Everything has a difficult dense chord section and Out of the Blue has the harder than Koi Saku bracket section). I can definitely pass both though.
ikzune
o this has finally been posted here owo
Ciel
I am bad at this. That 300/300g ratio :/

Wotamin ruining my day. Pretty sure I developed a few bad habits playing that map, so I can't do well on it anymore?
Kamikaze
I'll get map select screen when I get back from school (I had result posted in vsrg.club anyway)
Edit: grab dis

Also since this is for 4k too I'll post my dan 1 score, might clear 2nd one on warmup in few minutes
Topic Starter
Evening
To avoid any confusion, Insane Dan Level Clears will only be updated when the map pack for it is released

Edit :

Confusion as in Emergency changes to the Dan Courses
- You will have to resubmit the scores if any changes are made after you have submitted the score ( if it's not obvious enough, it only affects that particular Dan if there's a problem with it )

Edit2 : @ kami ok done
Kamikaze

Z3nx wrote:

To avoid any confusion, Insane Dan Level Clears will only be updated when the map pack for it is released

Edit :

Confusion as in Emergency changes to the Dan Courses
- You will have to resubmit the scores if any changes are made after you have submitted the score ( if it's not obvious enough, it only affects that particular Dan if there's a problem with it )
You would prolly have to notice us in either first post or make a new post about it
Something like red text on top of first post with latest change and changelog on the bottom
Topic Starter
Evening
Updated Dan Clears ( 23/2/2015 )

Tristan97 wrote:

I suppose I'll start things off:

3rd Insane Dan Clear:

http://puu.sh/g8JRJ/0e553a6553.jpg
http://puu.sh/g8La8/254d705ff8.jpg

Or, just the straight up images:

Shxfted wrote:

Proof of me sucking at the Dan courses:
Insane Dan 4:

I am hilariously consistent too, only a 0.09% difference in my percentages today on this. Idk why I can't S rank tho, I guess I just suck at Gigantic OTN.
I haven't passed Dan 5 and Dan 6 yet, as I failed both of them within the last minutes (Shut Down Everything has a difficult dense chord section and Out of the Blue has the harder than Koi Saku bracket section). I can definitely pass both though.

Yoshiap wrote:

I am bad at this. That 300/300g ratio :/

Wotamin ruining my day. Pretty sure I developed a few bad habits playing that map, so I can't do well on it anymore?
Didn't add Kami due to lack of song select screen ( well you know already so )

and also just in case

Z3nx wrote:

Edit2 : @ kami ok done
Edit: Updated with kami's results
Kamikaze
4K dan 2 clear
sloppy play zzzz
EDIT: #1111 post, op
Staiain, you monster ;w;
Staiain
lemonguy
We need a separate tier for Staiain because he's too good xD

I felt like playing 4K Dans instead of studying for my midterm that's in 2 hours, so here's what I did without any warmup and really cold hands:

4K Dan 4 Clear:

4K Dan 5 Clear:

4K Dan 6 Clear:

Some notes on the 4K Dans:
The second song of Dan 5 is significantly harder than the rest of the Dan 5 songs, and I believe it doesn't belong in Dan 5. It is harder than most of the Dan 6 stuff too IMO. Need more opinions on that.
The last song in Dan 7 is completely slow jam, and it is very hard to play for that reason. Dan 7 needs to be fixed before anyone tries it.

Other than those changes, I think the 4K Dans are really good, and should stay as they are.
Rori Vidi Veni
Tidek
Just a suggestion, because not everyone is able to record his gameplay with good quality (and its required to get score approved), isnt it possible to get 2nd option with a "referee"?
For example, we will have a list of trusted people who will spectate our play and prove our score. (because recording is only to prove that player didnt pause a game to regain stamina, spectator can easily see whether player paused a game or not)
lemonguy
Replayed 4K Dan 4 for better score

I FCed Candy Galy with I believe 3 or 4 200s lmao, never actually FCed it by itself before.
Fullerene-
Tried 8th and got dunked by Megitsune, my hands are really not in a position to do this anymore :/ Hands really hurt a lot at the end of Die Winnipeg

Replay: http://puu.sh/g9QSz.osr
Topic Starter
Evening

Tidek wrote:

Just a suggestion, because not everyone is able to record his gameplay with good quality (and its required to get score approved), isnt it possible to get 2nd option with a "referee"?
For example, we will have a list of trusted people who will spectate our play and prove our score. (because recording is only to prove that player didnt pause a game to regain stamina, spectator can easily see whether player paused a game or not)
idk how is this going to work out, i assume you are referring to the "handcam" requirement here
I get that referees can actually view the gameplay real time but i'm kinda doubting this referee requirement would replace and serve the purpose of giving solid proof that the player/hands are actually playing the chart as spectating won't give a irl view on the play
A handcam should be easy enough with just a phone recording you playing anyways

I said a very good "handcam" referring to that video is somewhat implying that your video mustn't be amazingly good quality, a recording in which shows visible hands&keyboard&gameplay should be good enough, if a recording is simply not possible, i'll see what i can do, but for now, it shouldn't be problem but i will be wary of it

@Score submissions i will update it ASAP after checking thoroughly
lemonguy
I CLEARED 4K DAN 9 OMG

I'm going to upload a video (bandicam, no hands) tonight. This is probably the best thing I've ever done on mania O.o
Halogen also spectated me for almost the entire song, and he can vouch for me that I never paused or anything :)

EtienneXC
I tried :c I might try this later on tonight with handcam and what not.

Staiain
Halogen-

Shxfted wrote:

I CLEARED 4K DAN 9 OMG

I'm going to upload a video (bandicam, no hands) tonight. This is probably the best thing I've ever done on mania O.o
Halogen also spectated me for almost the entire song, and he can vouch for me that I never paused or anything :)
Indeed! That was a great turnaround; you were in trouble but you absolutely massacred the ending of Unorthodox Red, that was impressive! :D
Topic Starter
Evening

Staiain wrote:

heyy i got it before being completely warm, I'll highlight it on twitch later

edit, if still people doubt my legitimacy here's all the proof you need

liveplay
http://www.twitch.tv/staiain/c/6184130

https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2815218

http://puu.sh/g9Ao9/0929bbda45.osr

Checked everything excluding .osr since a livestream/handcam is enough to prove legitimacy, congratz on 1st Tachyon!

Shxfted wrote:

We need a separate tier for Staiain because he's too good xD

I felt like playing 4K Dans instead of studying for my midterm that's in 2 hours, so here's what I did without any warmup and really cold hands:

4K Dan 4 Clear:

4K Dan 5 Clear:

4K Dan 6 Clear:

Some notes on the 4K Dans:
The second song of Dan 5 is significantly harder than the rest of the Dan 5 songs, and I believe it doesn't belong in Dan 5. It is harder than most of the Dan 6 stuff too IMO. Need more opinions on that.
The last song in Dan 7 is completely slow jam, and it is very hard to play for that reason. Dan 7 needs to be fixed before anyone tries it.

Other than those changes, I think the 4K Dans are really good, and should stay as they are.
Checked everything here, looks fine

I forwarded the message to Shoegazer, he swapped some songs, so scores might be affected after everything is finalized

" swapped Megitsune with Trapce, I'll see what I can do for 5th dan "

Affected Dans :

4K Dan 5, 8, 9

Fullerene- wrote:

Tried 8th and got dunked by Megitsune, my hands are really not in a position to do this anymore :/ Hands really hurt a lot at the end of Die Winnipeg

Replay: http://puu.sh/g9QSz.osr
Couldn't check the .osr due to SV fix, will mark with ** but it should be ok as you are prolly going to forward this version to Shoegazer afterwards, then i'll remove the **

Shxfted wrote:

I CLEARED 4K DAN 9 OMG

Hmm yea, unfortunately, as Shoegazer said, some songs have been swapped, so this score might be affected ultimately once everything is finalized
Added in anyways as Halogen- as witness to this pass

StaiainFangirl wrote:

I tried :c I might try this later on tonight with handcam and what not.

Staiain wrote:

Tried again, still really sloppy cause my stamina is terrible lately, but I'll improve this when I feel I'm having a good day. I'll post replay n stuff later if I have to prove it's legit etc.

Will update once that happens o/

That's the log of Dan clear updates for now, will now refine the dan clear post to make it clearer
Kamikaze
tfw my 4k 2nd dan score got ignored :c
Jinjin
I'll also help update randomly from time to time~ ^^
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since the Insane Dans aren't finalized yet, I just had fun with the normal level scores :v

7K passes
Normal Level 1st Dan + DT

Normal Level 4th Dan + DT

Shoegazer
7th Dan, 976,991 / 99.60%

8th Dan - 977,777 / 99.50%

Will try to get 99 on 9th and 10th dans eventually.

Luminal - 920,372 / 98.20% - Video

Tachyon - 819,664 / 95.85%

EDIT: Turns out I didn't get Tachyon on stream somehow, whatever.
Topic Starter
Evening

-Kamikaze- wrote:

tfw my 4k 2nd dan score got ignored :c
sorry i'm not perfect

imma update in around 5 hours, i feel like napping in a bit

Edit : nevermind I'm too lazy, will update tommorow since i have more time
and i kinda did something
ggsnipess
ovnz
Ciel
While I'm ruining all Insane Level clears by adding in SV's....

The jacks are real in this D:
Bobbias
Well, that's 7k Insane Dan 1 done. Eyes started watering at the end of workaholic, and I wasn't warmed up, but whatever, I'm nowhere close to failing this one.

Todestrieb
Hello, great initiative. :)
I will do the next DAN tomorrow.
Replay: http://puu.sh/gaPIv/c0dd565989.osr
Topic Starter
Evening
Hello, update again, 4k 4th dan might experience some changes according to PortalLife

Quoting this just in case

Shoegazer wrote:

Double tost.

5th, 7th to 9th dans have been updated. Redownload those if you downloaded those dans prior to this update.

5th Dan:
Shiraishi - True Millennium Queen -> Ranzor - That Was Too Slow [Hayaku! Hayaku!]

7th Dan:
SVs have been fixed.

8th Dan:
BABYMETAL - Megitsune -> Nhtonius - Trapce

9th Dan:
Nhtonius - Trapce -> BABYMETAL - Megitsune

All scores for 5th, 8th and 9th dans prior to this update will be invalidated. All scores for 7th dan will still be there. I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Short LNs will be removed in a further update when I figure out how this osu editor works.

Updating the scores in a bit

@Shoegazer : couldn't really open the .osr ( probably due to mine being outdated, will trust you on this anyways since you made the packs here )

Not really gonna quote everyone here, unless there's problems in the future

@iJinJin & Shoegazer : Will be updating the leaderboards on weekends and stuff, thanks for updating the leaderboards for me, it really helps loosen my workload here haha

If there are any errors in the dan clears, feel free to inform me through any means

Edit:

Did some graphics thing

Full:

Signature Size:

Empress
Hya (◕‿◕✿)
I cleared 5th dan of 4k
RaiseUrDawngers
I've been playing osu!mania for a week now, so I'll be doing this as some sort of training to get better.
I'll start from the bottom and see where I finish at the end of the year. haha.

For now:
Beginner a-o completo!
1st Dan a-1:

2nd Dan a-2:
Tristan97

RaiseUrDawngers wrote:

I've been playing osu!mania for a week now, so I'll be doing this as some sort of training to get better.
I'll start from the bottom and see where I finish at the end of the year. haha.

For now:
Beginner a-o completo!
1st Dan a-1:

2nd Dan a-2:
Nice! Keep it up and be sure to share it with others! We designed the 7K Dans to be friendly to new players just like you, so it makes me glad to see someone who's playing these even within the first week or two.
lenpai
meh
I forgot to login *sigh
Doesn't matter now, I got an A 2nd try no previous warmups except 1st try in this dan

Replay: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8zmaui6qum38c ... a.osr?dl=0
Will soon upload a much better score. Played this out of excitement in an internet cafe.
Shoegazer
9th Dan - 977,966 / 99.56%

Higher score than my 8th and 7th dan scores. I'll take it. Horrible John Tanaka run. Will try 10th dan tomorrow.
Halogen-
putting this here because I posted it in the wrong thread, lol
Avdi_old
Hi there,
Really nice idea you have there :) .
I did have one problem though : when i opened the files, there was an error and some of the maps didn't load.
here's a screenshot: http://puu.sh/gdr7W/82526911b8.jpg

Anyway, here're my attempts:

projectc1
nice concept, let me join the party ~

Replay in here ~

note : when i was reaching marathon beatmap, my PC seems kinda weird, sudden note appear and then boom drop HP a lot sheesh ;_;
nebbii
show more