posted
Total Posts
show more
ZenithPhantasm

B1rd wrote:

bigfeh wrote:

Playing mouse only, I can get up to 280bpm
:)
True for me too but rip aim if I ever attempted that.
bigfeh

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

bigfeh wrote:

Playing mouse only, I can get up to 280bpm
True for me too but rip aim if I ever attempted that.
I don't mean to sound cocky, and I know I suck at this game, but I've been improving a lot, and quick. One of my biggest strengths right now is speed, aim got significantly better at that speed since I started playing https://osu.ppy.sh/b/178966 0108 Style this afternoon, couple hours back. Practice makes perfect, amirite
ZenithPhantasm
Play Mythologia's End mouse only and tell me how it went plz.
B1rd

bigfeh wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/178966
that is 280 bpm 1/2 notes, not 280bpm streams.
E m i

B1rd wrote:

bigfeh wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/178966
that is 280 bpm 1/2 notes, not 280bpm streams.
this
i suspected it
Yuudachi-kun
I was suspicious too.
bigfeh

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Play Mythologia's End mouse only and tell me how it went plz.
I have Mythologia's End and my aim sucks. I can play the first stream (the stacked one) but I don't have enough stamina for the second :(
Working on it though, couple days ago I couldn't stream for the life of me, so I guess thats improvement
Yuudachi-kun
Play this on autopilot

http://osu.ppy.sh/b/148000?m=0
bigfeh

Kheldragar wrote:

Play this on autopilot

http://osu.ppy.sh/b/148000?m=0
I have played it twice, just not on autopilot. Not a pass because I just woke up and am therefore retarded. But I think I can pass that (also thanks for the advice, great map to practice) in a few hours (or days if I don't play much, whatever) of practice. As I said, I can do the first half of the stream on Mythologia's end every single time (I fail when it gets to that weird snake thing because my stamina is shit) - these streams are easy, but long enough that they're good to practice aim and consistency. Again thanks for the advice
woqx
Some of the posts in this thread really make me wonder what's considered "being able to stream".

You can stream 190bpm? This should bea piece of cake for you https://osu.ppy.sh/s/93450
Yuudachi-kun
My defintion of being able to stream is not breaking a combo on a section of a stream. With this I have 220-225 as a max limit for maybe 10-40 notes. Sometimes more but I don't fc those songs anyways.

Some people say it's perfect 300's but I don't care about acc. With this I have 190-195 bpm but if you go lower speed than that then the definition falls apart for me.

Some people also say if you can hold that speed indefinitly, but then with that I can't even stream 167 bpm. ( I need to retry the 1412222 map on HT again to make sure if this is still true or not.)
bigfeh

woqx wrote:

Some of the posts in this thread really make me wonder what's considered "being able to stream".

You can stream 190bpm? This should bea piece of cake for you https://osu.ppy.sh/s/93450
I can, but it's inconsistent and my stamina is shit. That's the whole point

I will pass eventually (and 300 the entire stream), but it takes long and it won't be every single time. I can start the stream but can't finish it because as I said, my stamina isn't worth anything. But I'm working on it, please don't bash me for being shit at this game
woqx
I'm not bashing you for being shit at this game, that would be stupid especially because I'm bad myself, but I think I remember you saying something about "don't overestimate your own abilities" in another thread and now you're saying you stream faster with a mouse than I do with a keyboard. Made me wonder what's considered "being able to stream", like I said.

Btw I was mainly talking about this guy here
I can comfortably stream at 190BPM without worrying about errors.
(Keep in mind, I've only been playing for a month.)
Yuudachi-kun
If you expect nothing, then everything exceeds expectations.
bigfeh

woqx wrote:

I'm not bashing you for being shit at this game, that would be stupid especially because I'm bad myself, but I think I remember you saying something about "don't overestimate your own abilities" in another thread and now you're saying you stream faster with a mouse than I do with a keyboard. Made me wonder what's considered "being able to stream", like I said.

I didn't say I could stream at 280bpm, just didn't make it clear it was 1/2 notes because I'm retarded and didn't read the whole thread, so I didn't know it was specifically about streams before replying. I know I suck at this, and I'm not saying I stream faster with a mouse than you do with a keyboard. I can kind of stream at 200bpm

EDIT: see, I can't read for the life of me. Now I sound like a retard because I didn't read the whole reply... ugh
Saphirshroom

woqx wrote:

Dunno where the problem is. Personally, I can stream even at 280BPM without worrying about errors :]
Yuudachi-kun
I can full 100/50 Image material sometime. That means I can 260 right!?
zwoots

Kheldragar wrote:

Yes.

Also, if you can do the streams in big black it means you can stream 360.
E m i
I can full 300/100 Mad Machine sometimes. Does that mean I'm alternating?
Vraxxel

Kheldragar wrote:

My defintion of being able to stream is not breaking a combo on a section of a stream. With this I have 220-225 as a max limit for maybe 10-40 notes. Sometimes more but I don't fc those songs anyways.

Some people say it's perfect 300's but I don't care about acc. With this I have 190-195 bpm but if you go lower speed than that then the definition falls apart for me.

Some people also say if you can hold that speed indefinitly, but then with that I can't even stream 167 bpm. ( I need to retry the 1412222 map on HT again to make sure if this is still true or not.)
Soo... I'm very much hoping that being able to stream a certain speed indefinitely is not the normal standard of judging whether you can stream a certain speed or not because in that case I can't stream ANY speed really :/
Yuudachi-kun
I broke at x950 of the 141222 streams. Even though it says 167 bpm it felt like 200 to me after about 200 notes.
buny

Kheldragar wrote:

means you overstreamed duh
autoteleology

bigfeh wrote:

I will pass eventually (and 300 the entire stream), but it takes long and it won't be every single time. I can start the stream but can't finish it because as I said, my stamina isn't worth anything. But I'm working on it, please don't bash me for being shit at this game
No, he's bashing me for being shit because that's what I'm here for.

Anyways, I think I would revise that to say that I can double tap at 190BPM at basically all 300s (I can 98% Cillit Bang on James Difficulty). I don't know necessarily where the line between streaming and simply double tapping is. Throwing a lot of aim into it makes me inconsistent.
ZenithPhantasm

Philosofikal wrote:

bigfeh wrote:

Anyways, I think I would revise that to say that I can double tap at 190BPM at basically all 300s (I can 98% Cillit Bang on James Difficulty). I don't know necessarily where the line between streaming and simply double tapping is. Throwing a lot of aim into it makes me inconsistent.
First a CoD video and now bragging about how he can double tap 190 bpm on a OD5 map and get all 300's.

Lemme break it to you:
YOU
ARE
TURD
autoteleology

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

First a CoD video and now bragging about how he can double tap 190 bpm on a OD5 map and get all 300's.

Lemme break it to you:
YOU
ARE
TURD
1. You're wrong

2. I wasn't bragging because that's not even good

3. Somebody specifically asked me what I stream at.

Kheldragar wrote:

How high is high for you?
Green Platinum

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Philosofikal wrote:

Lemme break it to you:
YOU
ARE
TURD
Calm down Zenith, he's just a textbook example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.
E m i
Noobsicle
here's how you know if you can stream 190bpm
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/76465 play the 190bpm ver
judging by your level, try to get a 100x combo. if you go from 300s to 100s to 50s then start missing before hitting 100x combo, it means you can't stream 190bpm comfortably

edit: that might actually be too easy for you all :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
autoteleology
Turns out I can't. I don't have the stamina.

For the rest of you, I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to follow me around and harass me in every thread I post in.
woqx

Philosofikal wrote:

For the rest of you, I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to follow me around and harass me in every thread I post in.
Nobody is "following you around", it's a forum and people read threads, if they have something to say they will. There is indeed a rule saying you shouldn't harass people but is that really happening here? Like I said in that other thread, I think you're very easily offended, if I say I doubt you can stream a certain bpm I'm not "bashing you for being shit because that's what you're here for", I'm merely questioning your statement, you could just prove me wrong instead of complaining and we'd be done. Most of your posts are really asking to be disagreed with btw, ex playing CoD will not make you good at osu! and you cannot stream a certain bpm just because you got "good" acc on one OD7 map, especially if the "streams" on that map are so short I'd rather call them bursts.

Anyway since there's also a rule saying you should stay on-topic I suggest we go back to talking about mouse only before the thread gets locked.
Yuudachi-kun

Philosofikal wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

How high is high for you?
Wat

Different people have different standards as to what's considered high so I'm asking for an actual number rather than a vague adjective? Who would've thought.
Noobsicle
plz, if you're gonna state something as broad as being able to stream XXX bpm, at least specify your limit otherwise you'll just confuse everyone

for example, "i can stream 30x 190 bpm notes, but i can't handle more than that due to lack of stamina"

generally if you say you can stream a certain bpm comfortably, people will assume you can stream that bpm for 30 seconds without any errors

thx

- professor noobsuck
autoteleology

Kheldragar wrote:

Wat

Different people have different standards as to what's considered high so I'm asking for an actual number rather than a vague adjective? Who would've thought.
It doesn't make any sense because you didn't read my post correctly. I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to guy who was in such a hurry to tell me I suck he read the wrong difficulty.

woqx wrote:

stuff
I'm not easily offended. I definitely get offended when entire threads derail for pages to attack me because I have ideas that they don't like. Especially when they don't even understand or attack what I actually said, which seems to be a common occurrence.

I don't think I ever claimed I was good at Osu!. I said that I have a lot of experience handling a mouse in games that require precision. I also corrected myself about streaming before any of you brought it up. Go ahead and quote what I said if you think I'm wrong.
B1rd
this thread has long since turned into stupid pointless arguing and should be locked.
Yuudachi-kun

Philosofikal wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

Wat

It doesn't make any sense because you didn't read my post correctly. I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to guy who was in such a hurry to tell me I suck he read the wrong difficulty.
I know you weren't; I'm still reading this thread and still am going to ask questions.
drum drum

B1rd wrote:

this thread has long since turned into stupid pointless arguing and should be locked.
/thread