forum

osuReImg (WIP) - Generate signature images from your replays

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ziniman
Zini's osu! replay image generator (osuReImg)

What?

I made a service that generates nice images from osu! replay files (osr).
With osuReImg one can display his/her best scores in simple and small format.
Please, try my service and help me improve it by reporting errors and such!

Example images:
SPOILER
osu! Standard:

osu!mania:

Use!
http://zini.im/osuReImg/
Works with osu! Standard and osu!mania replays, Taiko and CTB currently not supported.
- Marco -
Cool :D
Flanster
No score though?
Topic Starter
ziniman

LoliFlan wrote:

No score though?
Oh wow, how'd I miss that? :oops:
Trying to fit that in ASAP!
Howl
You could upload it to another service via their API or you could set a cron job to delete it after 30 minutes, since your server isn't very powerful.
https://github.com/nokonoko/Uguu/blob/m ... s/check.sh is an example on how to delete files that were in a certain folder for longer than 30 minutes.
Topic Starter
ziniman
Yeah, I've considered both of those but I decided to go with this approach and see what happens. If the images start piling up and my server begins to slow down, then I can do some changes.
[ Another ]
Is it just for ranked maps? Because I tried with 3 unrankeds and it didn't work, I think it would be a good thing top implement.
-Chitose-
It's looks great IMO :D but i suggest to make the hit300 and SS think skinnable ;)

I mean by uploading the image of hit300,100,50,0 & ranking-XH ~ D etc. from my skin to your web

I hope you can understand what i mean cuz i'm bad at english :o
Yuudachi-kun

Seems a bit too big imo.
Firstmate
Nice! Any chance of posting the source code?
Topic Starter
ziniman
At least not now, the code is kinda messy, but maybe I'll release the code later.
Topic Starter
ziniman
Hey all, I made the images look a bit better by creating default background images, you'll notice the difference (see the example pictures on the first post).
I also regenerated every image, so the images created before this change look now the same as the new ones. :)

New ideas are still welcome AND if you are good with designing stuff, please help me design smaller image! :D
Ayesha Altugle
When will you add the score achived?

how about making the SS image smaller?

Topic Starter
ziniman
The SS images are now smaller.
The problem with the score is the available space - there is none. Important thing is to remember that the first text fields have a variable width, so I can't place total score on those rows without it becoming a problem (overlapping the grade mark or going out of border).