posted
Total Posts
show more
idkfa lolz
100 fest them and act as if nothing happened
Yuudachi-kun

idkfa lolz wrote:

Nothing wrong with a full 100 stream - I do it all the time.
_Kisume
Give them a donation or a sub so a message pops on stream and hopefully the stream senpai will notice you
Rilene
i stream them till i fainted
Offended
I forget about their existence and then when they appear I freak out and throw my mouse away.
B1rd

Kheldragar wrote:

idkfa lolz wrote:

Nothing wrong with a full 100 stream - I do it all the time.
there is something very wrong with a full 100 stream.
Yuudachi-kun
I have a bad habit of starting every triple and stream early. Unless it's od7 in which case I have good acc.
GoldenWolf

Kheldragar wrote:

Unless it's od7 in which case I have good acc.
Don't fool yourself on this one; your acc doesn't get better as the OD gets lower.
B1rd
My stream accuracy sucks because of a general lack of finger control, accuracy, and losing the rhythm on long streams. But I'm pretty happy because I just need to practice more to get better, until 2 weeks ago I couldn't literally couldn't stream at all.

Although I still have problems managing both hands, I seem to focus on either streaming and acc or aiming, so my aim sucks on stream maps and vice versa.
dung eater

B1rd wrote:

AR6 to AR10 only. 8-)
AR6 is tuff i can't even pass cocaine :cry:
Yuudachi-kun

GoldenWolf wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

Unless it's od7 in which case I have good acc.
Don't fool yourself on this one; your acc doesn't get better as the OD gets lower.

The % values do; my timing doesn't
GoldenWolf

Kheldragar wrote:

Good thing the %values are meaningless.
Yuudachi-kun

GoldenWolf wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

Good thing the %values are meaningless.
so you mean 98% acc on an od7 song will give less pp than my 92% on od8?

Okay
GoldenWolf
Why are you even bringing pp I didn't mention anything close to it wtf

Doesn't matter if you get 99% OD10 on a slider heavy map or 92% OD7 on a circle only map, your accuracy is the same. You don't magically get more or less accurate depending on the map's OD.
[-Cloud-]
It'a all about UR, son.
Yuudachi-kun

GoldenWolf wrote:

Why are you even bringing pp I didn't mention anything close to it wtf

Doesn't matter if you get 99% OD10 on a slider heavy map or 92% OD7 on a circle only map, your accuracy is the same. You don't magically get more or less accurate depending on the map's OD.
That's what I was saying though? The % accuracy changes but my timing doesn't.
Kwonaiden
I focus on the first approach circle heading to the first end of the stream and follow try to follow the beat.

There are certain streams that piss me off where I pray I don't collapse on or hit too many 100's and it is always the ones that don't go in a straight line.

Now THOSE make me rage
Saphirshroom

Kheldragar wrote:

But your actual accuracy stays just as bad which was GoldenWolf's point.
Yuudachi-kun

Saphirshroom wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

But your actual accuracy stays just as bad which was GoldenWolf's point.
Yes, timing was the word I used for "actual accuracy." if you want to define that as ms off.
Vuelo Eluko
I find low OD streams to be incredibly hard. od7 is pushing it and od6 is just begging to get note locked and miss 20 in a row due to the way the game handles hit windows.
Saphirshroom

Riince wrote:

I find low OD streams to be incredibly hard. od7 is pushing it and od6 is just begging to get note locked and miss 20 in a row due to the way the game handles hit windows.
od6 is like impossible to miss though, unless streams are really long. I have problems on long streams anyway since I haven't learned how to resynchronize quite yet.
Vuelo Eluko

Saphirshroom wrote:

Riince wrote:

od6 is like impossible to miss though, unless streams are really long. I have problems on long streams anyway since I haven't learned how to resynchronize quite yet.
but od6 on a stream makes it hell not only because its harder to correct when you started the stream a beat late/early since a lot of the times it doesnt even give you those warning 100's, and also because if you miss one note in the stream it wont let you hit the ones after it until the hit window for the one you missed ends, and then the one after it which you've probably already gone past, and you become note locked
ZenithPhantasm
Mash and pray
Rauf543
I turns on autoplay

I sits and watchs wat Is will nvr do
leepdesu

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Mash and pray
winber1
hug and kiss
Green Platinum
edit the map and make it a jump map.
zwoots
sometimes I turn on relax and play freedom dive so I can feel like a pro

I still don't get very good accuracy. ;_;
Vuelo Eluko

zwoots wrote:

sometimes I turn on relax and play freedom dive so I can feel like a pro

I still don't get very good accuracy. ;_;
gotta use autopilot

Infevo
What you need to learn for streaming perfectly:

-Feeling for the rhythm/bpm (understand that bpm is given in 1/4 notes and streams almost always are 1/16s in osu!) if you can snap to the beat as fast as the bpm goes then you know you have to be 4 times as fast when hitting stream circles
-You must be able to read the timing of the starting note of a stream and/or have the feeling for it to make sure all subsequent circles are hit correctly if you keep up the pace perfectly after the first one
-You must be able to read the spacing between the circles and move your cursor along with the approach circles. this takes time to understand and get used to.

Advanced:
-Sometimes you have to be able to read when a stream ends so you don't hit anymore notes and mess up the combo in circumstances when a note is only slightly delayed after your stream.
-Some streams have quick turn points; similar to spikes. These again require advanced reading skills or at least repetitive respective practice
-sometimes even sliders can be incorporated into streams which seem trivial at first but then manage to confuse unexperienced eyes
-spaced streams with increasing spacing between notes require even more practice and experience