forum

Your "That one weird habit i have in osu!"

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lyubey
I sometimes predict spinners in the middle of nowhere and spin, I also sometimes smash my head on the keyboard when I miss sometimes...
Raniemi
Retrying on 1x100
TaigerLilly
I shake my left foot when I get really into a map.
It's not even to the beat of the song, I just have random foot spasms.
My accuracy always goes up when I do it though.
Dammie
Isn't really a bad habit but it started happening lately to me....

Forget my pen grip until i warm up, and when im already warm up i want to stop playing for now , then the cycle repeats so my improvement is kinda stuck .
- weilaoxin -
I have no Emotions my Cursor is moving like a Bot :(
c h e f

vivisiow wrote:

But wow!i never thought someone would have the same habit as me!:D
lol Im sure a lot of people have that habit. I for one have it too... but I also like raise my pinky (keyboard hand) when I stream :3
ChaosThief
Any time the song decides to play notes to the beat, but you have small little "breaks" in between each note, I decide to do a little swing of the mouse or something.

... which happens to make me miss sometimes.
LeReyCat

Dm1321 wrote:

I don't think it's uncommon to start thinking about other stuff in osu!, so instead I'll list my other habit :

I start tilting my head to the left the more I play. It's pretty noticeable. The harder the song, the more the tilt.
Same here; I've also developed a habit of flipping the bird (middle finger) on my monitor whenever I'm frustrated and miss a note/fail a song, in a way to release the stress.
George Lopez

Louis13 wrote:

I sometimes predict spinners in the middle of nowhere and spin
when i played with a mouse i used to always click for no reason during a spinner.
XgenSlayer
I cross my left leg on top of my chair when I'm about to FC sometimes.
Chesukin
the closer i lean to my screen the better my accuracy and speed becomes. sometimes by the end of the beatmap im less than 5 inches away from the screen
Daborgia
My fc-Rate and acc is much much better when i put a soda stream bottle under my chin and lean my head on it like this dude with his hand
SomeLoli
I pretend I'm Legolas for 5 minutes every time I SS something
Polygon
-
Nameless
When I get nervous during a play, I blink a lot more, my tongue sticks out my mouth, I breathe a lot heavier and I shiver quite a bit. What am I even
E m i
nobody cares, but

sometimes i look away from my monitor and lose 200pp
Gumpy
I think about other things than osu! so I miss.
zwoots
Idk why, but for some reason whenever I play oh-sue I can't stop sucking. :-(

Very bad habit will break very soon.
uvia456
Whenever I get really focused, I tend to hunch my back and/or lean to one side. No wonder my chiropractor says I have a bad back :(
SpitsLife
I can't play while hearing my keyboard's taps, it makes me suck. So I push the sound up whenever I play, hurting my ears.
[-Cloud-]

SomeLoli wrote:

I pretend I'm Legolas for 5 minutes every time I SS something
Best habit ever.
Xayne
I took a drink of Red Bull right before a song started, played the entire thing, then realized I didn't swallow until after the song was over. I literally sat there with Red Bull in my mouth through the entire play and had no idea.
Aerislol
i tend to squeeze the pen and hurt my thumb. :(
Trompo
I stop playing serious everytime i do 1 miss/sliderbreak, even if i dont play for pp or if i play maps that are way to hard. Pretty annoying
carlisle_
I like to alternate my keys, and when they're not the same, I make an effort to even them out.
bigfeh
I often restart songs before the first note
Offended
I'm always blinding myself with intense hairflips
Green Platinum
I acknowledge osu! is an easy game that requires no skill at all.
tfg50
A few days ago I switched my tapping fingers to the ring finger/index finger during a song. idk the reason but it happened lol
Yuudachi-kun
I can't find the bad habit thread now, but if there's a double that's sufficiently fast enough where I think I'll break on singletapping it, I'll just do a triple.

It feels really dirty.
-Mystic
i tilt my head up slightly when the song takes too long..
Rilene

-Mystic wrote:

i tilt my head up slightly when the song takes too long..
Did you know the secrets of necromancy resurrection forbidden spell?
Dre-
I'll tap my feet to the rhythm and hold down the mouse one button for better aim idk if it actually does or not but generally I cant play without holding down the mouse one button it feels weird.
Endaris
Recently I started gritting my teeth on longer/faster streams, so stupid.
ZenithPhantasm

Endaris wrote:

Recently I started gritting my teeth on longer/faster streams, so stupid.
Calm down burning skeleton cop. Play more.
Ninonuko
I'm using loli as my avatar.
GhostFrog
I download a lot of maware maps and force other people to play them
Top Bunk
I play the game while laying down on my side on the top bunk of my bunk bed. kek
I can't play for shit if I try playing while sitting up or in any other environment.
HerO_0110
-
ZenithPhantasm

Ninonuko wrote:

I'm using loli as my avatar.
Loli is life
show more