forum

Spinners: What way do we ACTUALLY need to spin?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Doomsday
I'm right-handed, and spin Clockwise. Didn't realize that was a minority until recently :/
ihearthawthats
right-handed; counter-clockwise.

when you look at handwriting, i think the majority of circular characters are made with counter-clockwise motions, so it feels more natural to me.
Monte Cristo_old
Right-handed, spin Clockwise
Most players can beat me at spinner
Nakata Yuji
Lefty, but I play righty. I spin clockwise, and pretty slow due to my low mouse sensitivity. Works well though.
lukewarmholiday

Teras
I'm right handed and I don't spin clockwise. I make more bonus score this way :P
lukewarmholiday

lukewarmholiday wrote:

budperson
--
lukewarmholiday

lukewarmholiday wrote:

lukewarmholiday wrote:

anonymous_old
++luke;

I've been annoyed with this thread, too. It turned into a really retarded poll no one cares about because gathering the data is boring.
lukewarmholiday

strager wrote:

++luke;

I've been annoyed with this thread, too. It turned into a really retarded poll no one cares about because gathering the data is boring.

Rasyad95

xXSupanoobXx wrote:

Elvan wrote:

I'm right-handed and spin in the anti-clockwise.
I can spin even 400-470.
It is a matter of habit, i think ;p
I can spin 400...what?

470? How the hell did you do that?
Here is the hell I do that...

Download: Rasyad95 - IOSYS - Fascination Marisa [Hardcore] (2010-03-20) Osu.osr
Rasyad95
BTW I found something interesting, if you spin more -up'n'down- than -right'n'left-, your SPM will increase slightly (in #40 different over 50 SPM wil change your rank! 8-) )
Aoitenshi
Previously I spin CW, I looked at a replay and I see that CCW direction of spin seems... to be having more Friction, I tried to CCW, luckily I'm not stuck with the CW too long, Till now, I do CCW spin, If I want to CW spin, I'm spinning Slower than CCW and often forms a star pattern and turn to CCW spin accidently, I can't ever spin my right hand to CW Direction again, I lost one of my natural skill but upgrade my RPM
Umandsf
I'm right-handed and spin clockwise.
Roddie
Right-handed. I spin counter clock-wise. Its better for me. :P
DrowRanger_old
i'm not really good at spinners

it make my arm feel pain :|
Sanae Hanekoma
Left handed here and I spin CCW
Nazo_old

Umandsf wrote:

I'm right-handed and spin clockwise.
This. o3o
Gens
grah, someone should sticky a thread called "what way do you spin" so people stop posting here and/or creating threads. D=
EvianBubble
I'm right handed and I spin clockwise. I never thought about it - the first time I did a spinner I just spun it that way
I kind of suck at spinners, though. I either miss or 100 them. I also hate it when beats come right after, because then I miss a lot. Spinners kill me and my combos :cry:
Ivan494
right handed and spins clockwise. although i still can't spin pretty fast but at least it's better than me trying to do it CCW :o
SomeGuyNamedDavid
Right handed clockwise. I can hit almost max (477 rpm is max, right? at least, according to Auto it is) if I spin fast enough, but if there's a note right after the spinner good luck. I usually end up stopping a little early if I see one coming up. I've got timing down, but my problem is actually hitting the notes that are closely grouped but far apart on harder songs. I'm a bit of an amateur. :?
Crakila
Right Hand
Counter-Clockwise Spin

I seem to perform better by going CCS, but as the first reply stated. Personal Preference
Umandsf
I used to be good at spinning, but I think the lack of playing for a while has affected my recent playing. Can't quite seem to get that rhythm I had. I guess I need more practice.
[Scene]
Right-handed and clockwise...CCW feels unnatural to me.
Tatsuo-san
OK, this time for me... right-hand is OK, also counter-clockwise. But I'm not good at this spin thing. I don't actually know how to spin it. But sometimes it's spining too fast. And I don't know how I do this. It make me sad! :D
Ashkanz
Right handed.
Clock wise.
KharonAlpua

Ephemeral wrote:

Just about every right handed person will spin anti-clockwise naturally.

It really doesn't matter.
So does this make my propensity for spinning clockwise strange, or am I just left-handed and unaware of it? I just find clockwise spinning more natural and easy to do, so that's how I do the spinners, and I am very much right-handed.
Powerdrone
Right handed and I spin Counter-Clockwise.
iqezZ
right hand...anti clockwise
blacksymbian
I spin counter-clockwise

wow I'm quite surprised.. People are actually spinning counter-clockwise.
Charliiest
Right handed, anti-clockwise.
Roga-don
Right-handed, clockwise.
Axel

MegaManEXE wrote:

I'm right-handed and I spin CW

I never understood how most right-handed people spin CCW, it feels so unnatural to me o.o

Right :P
Myrrh-nee
How is this topic still alive?
Rasyad95
eru

GladiOol wrote:

Right handed spinning CCW here.
xDrew_old
I'm predominantly left handed (although I do use my right hand to eat/write/hold mouse). I've been going clock-wise but recently switched to counter clock-wise and found it to be easier.
Firo Prochainezo
Right hand, clock wise.
show more