forum

[Archived] Huion 420 absolute raw input issues

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Syphist
Problem Details:
When I move my cursor to the edge of the window with the Huion 420, it is revealed that Windows is still moving my cursor, so when I try to click on the "Mods" tab I end up clicking on my desktop. (As I play osu in windowed mode) It works perfectly fine during gameplay though, which seems really odd. My desktop resolution is 1920x1080 and my windowed resolution is 1366x768. If you want any other information I can give it.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20150203.2 (latest)
shadowdaboss
try going into settings under mouse deselect absolute raw input or turn down your tablet area size
Topic Starter
Syphist

shadowdaboss wrote:

try going into settings under mouse deselect absolute raw input or turn down your tablet area size
I could do that, but I have used this same tablet area for long enough to the point where I am too used to it. It worked perfectly fine before I updated, so I am reporting that the feature doesn't work properly like it used to.
Slider Break
this is happening to me also, same tablet.
Topic Starter
Syphist
Is the game not capturing the mouse properly in the menu? That's what I'm thinking it may be.
Anzo
Bump. *if there's an existing issue posted aside from this, please do tell*

I'm not using a Huion Tablet (it's an XP-Pen, sort of) but I'm also experiencing this kind of issue.
Bara-
Do you have sensitivty lower then 1.00? (Afaik this isn't even possible, but when it is possible, this is the case if you have it under 1.00)
Chocolat

baraatje123 wrote:

Do you have sensitivty lower then 1.00? (Afaik this isn't even possible, but when it is possible, this is the case if you have it under 1.00)

Not the cause of the problem. Tested and even with 1x sensitivity it still occurs.