forum

Don't know what to do.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Akirabread
I'm at a complete standstill. I don't know what to do about this game anymore. I just can't get those freaking triples down no matter what I try.. I always- ALWAYS miss the last note for w/e reason. I really don't know what to do anymore; doing them when a slider is present at the final note is normal but whenever they're lined up or stacked, no matter how hard, soft, or whatever else I do, i can't get that third note to honestly save my life. If it wasn't for those f***** triples, i'd pass ALOT more songs that are just sitting in my future song collection collected dust. I don't play online anymore as much because I don't want a ridiculously high playcount and have such little skill in this game...
I know most (if not all of you) will say "well look here, just practice the damn game and play and it and you'll be good", no, i already know that. What i don't get is what am i doing wrong, fundamentely. I really just don't know what else to do... any help or something would work.
electfried

Akirabread wrote:

I'm at a complete standstill. I don't know what to do about this game anymore. I just can't get those freaking triples down no matter what I try.. I always- ALWAYS miss the last note for w/e reason. I really don't know what to do anymore; doing them when a slider is present at the final note is normal but whenever they're lined up or stacked, no matter how hard, soft, or whatever else I do, i can't get that third note to honestly save my life. If it wasn't for those f***** triples, i'd pass ALOT more songs that are just sitting in my future song collection collected dust. I don't play online anymore as much because I don't want a ridiculously high playcount and have such little skill in this game...
I know most (if not all of you) will say "well look here, just practice the damn game and play and it and you'll be good", no, i already know that. What i don't get is what am i doing wrong, fundamentely. I really just don't know what else to do... any help or something would work.

It's called "MECHANICAL KEYBOARD"
leepdesu
Tl;Dr "can't do triples"

Tap index - middle - index for every triple you see and make it a good habit. That's all I can say. I also used to have this problem but now whenever I look at triples, my brain knows what to do exactly.
Yuudachi-kun
Sometimes my fingers lock up during successive triples. I can't do them either.

e: Holy shit your accuracy with HR. Low 4 star songs with 110+pp? Jesus.
deletemyaccount
Think of a horse galloping sound every time a triple pops up.
DeletedUser_4041880
It's just a game, don't take it too seriously.
Topic Starter
Akirabread
I'm can't help but take it seriously. I just love to master games I play. It's probably a personal thing but, I just want to be the best I can be.
Topic Starter
Akirabread

electfried wrote:

Akirabread wrote:

Already got one. Cherry mx reds with dampeners
JYChii

Akirabread wrote:

We have the same problem sir... But I'll try it many times... So now... I can perfect a triplets lol.. Hhahahaha
Athrun

Electfried wrote:

Akirabread wrote:

M8. No money to afford one. Stuck with laptop keyboard for the rest of my life