Dan Winter - Don't Stop Push It Now (Nightcore Mix) [Osu|Tai

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hanjamon

Vladcat95 wrote:

Another BG? >:( I don't like

Best was the Previous background :P
The actual BG is good imo, if you don't like it, delete the BG or darken in visual settings of the game.
He won't change the BG only because you don't like it xD
Vladcat95

Hanjamon wrote:

Vladcat95 wrote:

Another BG? >:( I don't like

Best was the Previous background :P
The actual BG is good imo, if you don't like it, delete the BG or darken in visual settings of the game.
He won't change the BG only because you don't like it xD
España!?, Español please XD
En primer lugar, no soy el único que no le gustó.
en segunda, no soy tan "básico" para no saber lo que tengo que hacer para devolverlo al anterior BG
Y tercera, Para los que quieren el BG anterior (Las hermanas Neptune) aquí les dejo la carpeta que SOLO MODIFICARÁ LOS BG:
https://mega.co.nz/#F!7NVg2QoJ!bBzfC1eJBPHOhJ-kdVDVTQ
Solo reemplacen y listo,

Amigo, asi se solucionan los problemas

ENGLISH:
First, I'm not the only one who did not like
Second, I'm not a "basic User" for not knowing what I have to do to return to the previous BG
And Third For those who want the previous BG (The Neptune Sisters) here are the folder (ONLY WILL DO MODIFY THE BG)
Just replaced and ready
Renevant
Its just a background guys, everyone's gonna play it on full dim anyways
Hanjamon
box for less spam

Vladcat95 wrote:

España!?, Español please XD
En primer lugar, no soy el único que no le gustó.
en segunda, no soy tan "básico" para no saber lo que tengo que hacer para devolverlo al anterior BG
Y tercera, Para los que quieren el BG anterior (Las hermanas Neptune) aquí les dejo la carpeta que SOLO MODIFICARÁ LOS BG:
Solo reemplacen y listo,

Amigo, asi se solucionan los problemas

ENGLISH:
First, I'm not the only one who did not like ;)
Second, I'm not a "basic User" for not knowing what I have to do to return to the previous BG
And Third For those who want the previous BG (The Neptune Sisters) here are the folder (ONLY WILL DO MODIFY THE BG)
Just replaced and ready
En serio? XD, Solo te di una corta respuesta y como actuastes si que no se solucionan los problemas, primero deberias dejar de actuar con ese tono burlon, si no te gusta el BG te lo guardas y punto, en fin.. no voy a seguir spameando tonterias y perder el tiempo con un crio ;), siento el spam Gero
Topic Starter
Gero
Seems like you guys didn't read my previous post about the background, I changed it back since the first one fits better with the song anyways I really prefer that you guys stop spamming the thread and avoid starting a nonsense discussion that isn't going anywhere actually, to be honest I see no reason to force myself to change it back at the first place because as I said before.

Gero wrote:

If you don't like it just replace the BG for another one or adding something different into the folder also works...
So please stop making unnecessary posts to keep the thread clean also thanks @Hanjamon to clarify certain points in my absence since I'm quite busy in these days and without time to check what's going on in all of my maps, that's why I didn't replied it fast.

Still waiting for @OniJAM, where are you?
Vladcat95
Dafuq. y yo que solo quería apoyar, no lo decía en todo de burla o mala manera. siento los inconvenientes

Sorry Gero :/ I just want help
Kayano
Sorry for coming late.. Checking..

Edit: Taikos are fine for me. Bubbled!
Topic Starter
Gero
Thanks a lot.
Konei
Okay, let's try this again.

Re-qualified.
Topic Starter
Gero
Thanks to everyone.
Renevant
Yay! Congrats Gero!
Andrea
Omg finally!

I hope this is the last time :I
Pappy

Andrea wrote:

I hope this is the last time :I

Stockings are back B)
Sonnyc
Don't stop pussy

Was planning to check after a bubble, but well nevermind lol

Grats!
Topic Starter
Gero
I'm gonna ask to someone to unrank this since it has a issue at the storyboard, sorry for that.
Natsu
LOL
TicClick
disqualified due to storyboard having issue @ 00:45:763 -
please double check everything else to prevent further disqualification/s
Topic Starter
Gero
#BlameXinCrin2015

Thanks a lot @TicClick, now everything it's ready for ranking.

Updated ~
Natsu
checking...

Edit: osu! diffs are fine :)
E14
osu! record:

map with the most unranked status: 4 times..

great :3

it'll be more fun >;3
Andrea
Not again :o
Yuzeyun
what in the actual
Vexy
Nyukai
!summon Taiko BATs
Topic Starter
Gero

Inyuschan wrote:

!summon Taiko BATs
OnosakiHito
Since TicClick DQ'd it again, I think I will take the opportunity to give some comments about the Oni. Just noticed some things which are worth rethinking about:

[ Hanjamon's Oni]

1. 00:35:093 (34) - Maybe move this note to 00:34:751. Upcoming kkddk starts earlier than the vocal itself, so it sounds rather unnatural.
  2. 00:38:003 (57) - Might be better to delete this note. I understand the intention here, but without the kat this might fit better and gives the upcoming kd more impact. Additional to this, moving 00:38:774 (61) - to 00:38:603 as don probably follows the beat much better.
  3. 01:09:414 (40) - I searched for some note to delete, since it felt like some disconnection between current and upcoming part is missing; it is mapped too much in one row which causes the lose of some emphasis. Deleting this note might help since there is no sound for it anyway.
    {
  4. 01:23:707 - Strongly recommending to delete such notes. I wasn't back then sure about it, but now I am. Patterns like kdd are a tricky one since they sound unnatural due to high picht-> low pitch sound which makes it hard to add them in a right way, dispite the fact that they are unusual patterns in Taiko. Best would be to delete them entirely. In this way the calm part becomes calmer as it should and notes would represent the vocals more clear.
  5. 01:25:162 - In that understanding, this note could be deleted as well.
  6. 01:26:360 - Similar to previous point. Either delete or use someting more simple than kdd.
  7. 01:27:558 - Delete.
    } 01:22:081~01:30:982 - Actually you should rethink about all triplets one more time. They do not represent the vocal in a good way and make the calm part in the song more emphasized as it normaly should be. It's one of my biggest concerns here.
  8. 01:46:644 - Another point I wasn't sure about previously, but where I would say now to delete and move 01:46:901 to 01:46:730 . You followed that clap sound in such a nice accurate way that going against it out of the sudden due to the vocal makes it sound not appealing due to sudden snapping and colour change.
  9. 01:50:153 - Oh look, here you did what I suggested at 00:35:093
  10. 02:06:244 (101,102,103,104,105) - I believe deleting these notes would be much better. In general you have not many breaks dispite those big one every 40 sec or so. I believe it would sound great when deleting those notes. Upcoming kiai would be emphasized a lot.
  11. 02:12:577 - Not sure if this is really needed. If I'm not mistaken, this very pattern never appeard in the whole map before?
  12. 02:17:884 - A break is missing here. No sound available for the song, so please delete it.
  13. 02:20:451 (200,201,202,203) - The two-plets sound interesting but are only used once on such stanza in the whole kiai. Twoplets at 02:21:992 are connected to those at 02:27:469, but 02:20:451 doesn't have such pairing at 02:25:758. Either use where the triplets are twoplets or the other way around. I would rather suggest having tripelts at 02:20:451.
That's about the Oni. Better now than later. lol
Hanjamon

OnosakiHito wrote:

Since TicClick DQ'd it again, I think I will take the opportunity to give some comments about the Oni. Just noticed some things which are worth rethinking about:

[ Hanjamon's Oni]

1. 00:35:093 (34) - Maybe move this note to 00:34:751. Upcoming kkddk starts earlier than the vocal itself, so it sounds rather unnatural. mm ok
  2. 00:38:003 (57) - Might be better to delete this note. I understand the intention here, but without the kat this might fit better and gives the upcoming kd more impact. Additional to this, moving 00:38:774 (61) - to 00:38:603 as don probably follows the beat much better. to be honest, dk kd pattern sounds much better for me, but anyway, changed u.u
  3. 01:09:414 (40) - I searched for some note to delete, since it felt like some disconnection between current and upcoming part is missing; it is mapped too much in one row which causes the lose of some emphasis. Deleting this note might help since there is no sound for it anyway.
    {
  4. 01:23:707 - Strongly recommending to delete such notes. I wasn't back then sure about it, but now I am. Patterns like kdd are a tricky one since they sound unnatural due to high picht-> low pitch sound which makes it hard to add them in a right way, dispite the fact that they are unusual patterns in Taiko. Best would be to delete them entirely. In this way the calm part becomes calmer as it should and notes would represent the vocals more clear. ok
  5. 01:25:162 - In that understanding, this note could be deleted as well. ok
  6. 01:26:360 - Similar to previous point. Either delete or use someting more simple than kdd. i don't see any problem here.. they sound fine for me.. changed
  7. 01:27:558 - Delete. ok
    } 01:22:081~01:30:982 - Actually you should rethink about all triplets one more time. They do not represent the vocal in a good way and make the calm part in the song more emphasized as it normaly should be. It's one of my biggest concerns here. they are fine for me, are playable and is my mapping style :c anyway, i deleted some notes, i hope is okay
  8. 01:46:644 - Another point I wasn't sure about previously, but where I would say now to delete and move 01:46:901 to 01:46:730 . You followed that clap sound in such a nice accurate way that going against it out of the sudden due to the vocal makes it sound not appealing due to sudden snapping and colour change. done
  9. 01:50:153 - Oh look, here you did what I suggested at 00:35:093
  10. 02:06:244 (101,102,103,104,105) - I believe deleting these notes would be much better. In general you have not many breaks dispite those big one every 40 sec or so. I believe it would sound great when deleting those notes. Upcoming kiai would be emphasized a lot. done
  11. 02:12:577 - Not sure if this is really needed. If I'm not mistaken, this very pattern never appeard in the whole map before? changed to kkddk, should be fine
  12. 02:17:884 - A break is missing here. No sound available for the song, so please delete it. done
  13. 02:20:451 (200,201,202,203) - The two-plets sound interesting but are only used once on such stanza in the whole kiai. Twoplets at 02:21:992 are connected to those at 02:27:469, but 02:20:451 doesn't have such pairing at 02:25:758. Either use where the triplets are twoplets or the other way around. I would rather suggest having tripelts at 02:20:451. hmm done i think
That's about the Oni. Better now than later. lol
Thanks for check Ono!

Update ---> http://puu.sh/fedCB/a7078e3896.rar
Topic Starter
Gero
Updated ~

Waiting for @OniJAM.
Yuzeyun
!summon Taiko B....

fuck
Topic Starter
Gero
!summon _Gezo_
Hinsvar
Four times? Hanairo Biyori looks better at all sudden.

Maybe I'll check this if I get my laptop back soon.
Yuzeyun

Gero wrote:

!summon _Gezo_
hi

bye
Topic Starter
Gero
How to get someone to check these two taiko difficulties? brb I'm going to cry at the corner.
Fudgy
This is getting ridiculous :(
Yauxo
#believe
Kayano
I rechecked 3 days ago but due to many reason I can't post here
Sorry for keep you waiting
You didn't make changes these days so
Reeeee-bubbled!
Lust
Howdy

[General]
  1. There is something pretty whacky going on with the position of the bgs in the taiko diffs (for Geromon's Muzu it might just be due to the sb, but better double check)
[Hanjamon's Oni]
Nice map!
  1. 00:48:702 (135,136,137,138) - You didn't really use these types of patterns often (four notes in a row), so this comes off as a bit of a flow break in comparison to the rest of the kiai. I found that deleting 00:48:787 (136) - and trying a kkddk stream afterwards worked rather well when you take into account the patterns before and after it
  2. 01:08:986 (38,39,40) - The pause here could end up being a bit awkward if the player isn't aware of it. To remedy this, you can change 01:09:243 (39) - to a d, that way the player can process the gap easier since they are switching colors. Flows nicely too
  3. 01:58:541 (48,49,50,51) - Same suggestion as earlier
[Geromon's Muzukashii]
  1. 00:34:323 (21) - This circle might make 00:34:494 (22) - harder to hit since players will be focused on it at the time
Call me back!
Topic Starter
Gero

Lust wrote:

Howdy o/

[General]
  1. There is something pretty whacky going on with the position of the bgs in the taiko diffs (for Geromon's Muzu it might just be due to the sb, but better double check) That's intentional due the storyboard because the conversion of the background isn't looks right if has the same position as the oni as you can see here (Muzukashii / Oni) also if the muzukashii has the same position it as oni it looks like this and that's quite awful to see imo.
Waiting for @Hanjamon.
Hanjamon

Lust wrote:

Howdy

[General]
  1. There is something pretty whacky going on with the position of the bgs in the taiko diffs (for Geromon's Muzu it might just be due to the sb, but better double check)
[Hanjamon's Oni]
Nice map!
  1. 00:48:702 (135,136,137,138) - You didn't really use these types of patterns often (four notes in a row), so this comes off as a bit of a flow break in comparison to the rest of the kiai. I found that deleting 00:48:787 (136) - and trying a kkddk stream afterwards worked rather well when you take into account the patterns before and after it about this.. i try to have more variation, kkdk kd sounds good for me and is fun to play, i asked some players and they agree keeping the pattern ;w;
  2. 01:08:986 (38,39,40) - The pause here could end up being a bit awkward if the player isn't aware of it. To remedy this, you can change 01:09:243 (39) - to a d, that way the player can process the gap easier since they are switching colors. Flows nicely too applied :3
  3. 01:58:541 (48,49,50,51) - Same suggestion as earlier same as the first suggestion >.<
[Geromon's Muzukashii]
  1. 00:34:323 (21) - This circle might make 00:34:494 (22) - harder to hit since players will be focused on it at the time done!
Call me back!

Thanks for check!

Update ---> http://puu.sh/fpzyr/3b8fcb4afa.rar
Topic Starter
Gero
I've checked everything carefully so I think it's ready to get requalified.

Updated ~
show more