forum

Chitoge Style [HD/HR] (osu)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Pannari
The cursor is from SlickCircles (skin I made and the cursor is originally done by me) and the followpoints are from FunOrange's skin.

Please add credit.
-Hibiki_old
Her skin how do I use it :?:

I'm still a newbie :?
Topic Starter
Henrythatzme

Pannari wrote:

The cursor is from SlickCircles (skin I made and the cursor is originally done by me) and the followpoints are from FunOrange's skin.

Please add credit.
Thank you so much for letting me know, the credits have now been added.
I apologize for using your cursor without asking but i honestly didn't know the origins of the cursor since its in so many skin.
It might be a little too late to ask but you wouldn't mind me using your cursor right?

Your Imouto wrote:

Do you think you can fix the HDHR .osk download or make a .rar download.
Umm i can download the HDHR verison just fine so i cant really pinpoint whats wrong with the link, but ive re-uploaded the HDHR verison, feel free to message me if you still cant download it.

Newnew008 wrote:

Any chance the menu-button-backgrounds could be adjusted for the latest skin versioning? As it stands right now this is how the image previews look. http://puu.sh/by0ee.jpg, with them kind of hanging off the side. Small thing that kinda bugs me, but other than that the skin is great! :)
I never really intended the skin to be use for version 2.2, personally i don't see a point in seeing the little picture of the cover when its in the background. All the elements in this skin aren't designed for 2.2 but if i have time ill make a ver. 2.2 menu-background and sent it to you. (no promises tho).
nat2011
any modes for this skin
Pelafina
Download does'nt work for me. All i get is this: http://puu.sh/bFrFT/da875e5fd7.png
Can someone maybe Upload both skins in a .rar to mediafire or smth? I really want these skins ;A;
FencerTJ

DrayZess wrote:

Download does'nt work for me. All i get is this: http://puu.sh/bFrFT/da875e5fd7.png
Can someone maybe Upload both skins in a .rar to mediafire or smth? I really want these skins ;A;
Try using Chrome. There's a weird bug with Firefox that leads you to the txt file
OsuMe65
Collaging screenshots is bad for other countries' internet health
Chiefiezi
ive been using this skin for around a month now and it is by far my favourite skin. Will not think about changing it. Tiny pet peeve however, the countdowns dont match with the announcer sound. For example when the announcer says "3" the image for "1" will pop up. If intentional, no need to fix otherwise it will be nice \:D/
Topic Starter
Henrythatzme

Chiefiezi wrote:

ive been using this skin for around a month now and it is by far my favourite skin. Will not think about changing it. Tiny pet peeve however, the countdowns dont match with the announcer sound. For example when the announcer says "3" the image for "1" will pop up. If intentional, no need to fix otherwise it will be nice \:D/
Thanks for the support, and yes the countdown numbers arent suppose to do that, its mostly poor design from my part. I've uploaded a fix on the main page. Once again thanks for the support.
Zafkiele_old

Henrythatzme wrote:

Chiefiezi wrote:

Thanks for the support, and yes the countdown numbers arent suppose to do that, its mostly poor design from my part. I've uploaded a fix on the main page. Once again thanks for the support.
there a way I can keep updated with this post? Osu won't let me and I want people to know I'm here for inquiry as well ;(
ncuh
Very nice extramenu-button-background
-Hibiki_old
finally also be :D use google chrome to download it :)
Chiefiezi

Henrythatzme wrote:

Chiefiezi wrote:

Thanks for fixing it on my birthday ^^ what a nice gift
Pannari

Henrythatzme wrote:

Pannari wrote:

Please add credit.
Thank you so much for letting me know, the credits have now been added.
I apologize for using your cursor without asking but i honestly didn't know the origins of the cursor since its in so many skin.
It might be a little too late to ask but you wouldn't mind me using your cursor right?
Yeah it's completely fine, I'm just glad to hear you like the cursor :) Sorry for coming out that rude with my credits and so-on, as a skinmaker you must understand. :D
Zafkiele_old

Pannari wrote:

Yeah it's completely fine, I'm just glad to hear you like the cursor :) Sorry for coming out that rude with my credits and so-on, as a skinmaker you must understand. :D
Thanks so much for not getting super upset and for not flaming us! We do understand how you feel as a skinner and most definitely respect your hard work. <3
-[Nitro]-
Awesome XD
deadbeat
a - selection-mod-target is missing
b - are there any other skin elements you don't have permission to use? or was it just the stuff from Pannari's skin?

sorry i'm so late :<
Zafkiele_old

deadbeat wrote:

a - selection-mod-target is missing
b - are there any other skin elements you don't have permission to use? or was it just the stuff from Pannari's skin?

sorry i'm so late :<
I'll get back to you on that later today. Everything within this skin is ours except for the cursor (and sounds if you really wanna be that technical.). Credit has already been given. Therefore, we have permission to use everything since it's ours, if that makes sense.
scarletzyy
awesome skin!! >o< /
but where's the hit 300 icon? ._.

Sophia

acchanchanchan wrote:

awesome skin!! >o< /

Most skins have an invisible 300.
AngeLNarancia
LOVE THIS!!
My Favorite Skin *w*
Chitoge *-*
Jaeky
AngeLNarancia

EliteDonuts wrote:

Chitoge best grill <3
Yeaah <3
AGRX
Please make it HD ;_; looks bad on full hd.
flury
No chitoge combo bursts :cry:

Edit: Cutelittleahri has perfect Chitoge combo bursts at bottom of their post. https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/249409/start=0
I think the rest of the combo bursts there are great as well for other combo burstless skins in case you don't want our queen Chitoge as your combo burst.
XgenSlayer
OP, do you mind if I make a liveplay that showcases the skin for you?
osu
I really really fucking like chitoge >.<

I appreciate you!!! lol

Hyurinmaru
wew :D
itzmomo_old
OP, do you mind if I make a liveplay that showcases the skin for you?
Uhh. As a personal friend of the OP. Yes, you may showcase it. (With his permission of course. I'm not stupid.) Also, whoever needs Chitoge Comboburts please PM me.
itzmomo_old

acchanchanchan wrote:

awesome skin!! >o< /

It usually gets in the way of people playing so we don't usually put one in our skinning.
itzmomo_old

Agrrox wrote:

Please make it HD ;_; looks bad on full hd.
What do you mean and I'll try and help as best as I can.
Bephoros
Great skin >w<
Wat
Is the download for this skin broken? it's not downloading anything when i dl it
bezrq
BEST GIRL SKIN
Arief Santosa
Chitoge style :D hahah
Feiriya
The skin are so nice! I love it!!
astfuduplu
<3
YuKi_Eru

Henrythatzme wrote:

@RedPanda, i think you've mistaken. The only things i used from other skins are the playsounds[which i have no idea how to make](the most common sounds in other skins), the spinner middle[which i see on every other skin](don't know the owner), and the cursor [which is also in every other skin], i apologize if you feel offended that i use elements common in most other skin, i use them not because i am lazy and don't want to make my own, i used them because i lack the experience to create proper sounds and i felt that they are common enough and good enough that it would feel natural for most people to transition to my skin. Every single other elements are made from me and my friend Zafkiele. Please do not discredit our work because of a few files common in most other skins. This is NOT a already completed HDHR optimized skin with added waifu material, we went through multiple revisions of all game play elements base on high rank players feedback, they are original !
DooM_Archi
Man what???? I love you... this a best skin in the world =3 good job and thx you
-Aura-
This looks really clean and well done! Can't wait to try this out.
show more