posted
Total Posts
show more
NaomiMinette
Ice princess Mega Evolution... *.*
Trash Boat
Mega Diancie is already for that, but who knows? \:D/
La Volpe
Yeah if they could leak Mega Milotic that be great.
NaomiMinette

Trash Boat wrote:

Mega Diancie is already for that, but who knows? \:D/
I swear you never read anything on Pokémon sites. Diancie is Rock/Fairy.
Trash Boat
lol i didnt meant the type, more like the design

Lanturn
Mega Steelix looks amazing. I hope the NA mega is something out of the blue... and yellow.. and like a fish... <3 I can hope right?

----

So my favorite Pokemon song got a new music video <3
Anyone remember Imakuni? :D

NaomiMinette
I hate you ;~; I'd rather Ronald's Theme (when he appears)...
Lanturn
Hehe. Actually I think my favorite theme was just the normal battle one. For being a normal battle song, I never actually got tired of hearing it over and over.

I need to bust out my old game. I actually still have it :)
NaomiMinette
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/1 ... th_x_and_y

Way to make the past games useless ._.
Navizel
Isn't that how it usually is?
NaomiMinette
Eh... It's more like they're making PokéTransporter useless now, but whatever.
mm201
Shouldn't that say 720? Since I'm pretty sure Hoopa is confirmed to be in ORAS.
And yes, they do this every generation. (if you count events)
NaomiMinette
Started the OR/AS thread. It'll mainly serve as the Super Secret Base QR codes handler.
Katze
I'm just going to ask a question about the downloadable Shiny Gengar,

did anyone from Europe (especially Austria or Germany) actually got their code? Because last week before I went on vacation,
I checked the german Version of Bulbagarden or whatever it's name is, and they stated that the Code-Giveaway is a huge desaster
in Germany and Austria since nearly no Gamestop-Store received their codes, or only 10 - 15 and these were gone in the first
hours of the first day. So today I asked my boyfriend to check two stores for me which are in Vienna and one of them had no codes left
and the other one told him that they didn't knew anything about the whole Event.. So did anyone receive theirs? Because once again it's
really disappointing that this stuff is always so unoraganized here in Austria.
Derekku
Just accidentally duped a pokemon over wireless >w>!

I was trading a Houndour for a friend's Onix with Metal Coat (so it would trade evolve into Steelix). The trade went through, it evolved, and then a communication error popped up so we were forced to reset. After getting online again, we saw that we both had my Houndour.

gg servers
NaomiMinette
Heh... I remember seeing it possible over local wireless, but I didn't realize you could also do it online (cuz, y'know, latency).

Y u no post to teh X/Y thred =c
Derekku

Blazevoir wrote:

Y u no post to teh X/Y thred =c
Oops, I just saw this one first and forgot there were multiple threads. :v
ColdTooth
Currently taking up a pokemon challenge, that's where I gotta beat Pokemon B/W without having my whole team faint at once.

I'm at Drifveil City and everything is getting a bit too challenging. I hate this challenge too much
Katze
Edit: removed my actual post to the right thread!~ ==> https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/155747
NaomiMinette
Here's some details about Pokkén Tournament.

Seeing Suicune was a definite highlight for me.
Trash Boat
Did Lucario just pulled a light saber... more than once?
NaomiMinette
That's Bone Rush.

EDIT: Full video (contains commentary):

Skip to 8:45 to see the trailer (which also includes Suicune gameplay).
deadbeat
someone posted this to imgur, thought i'd share here
NaomiMinette
Oh wow... even the spin-off games are included. Very interesting map.
deadbeat
i wonder if it'd be interesting having an open world pokemon game where the point is to just explore and record what you find
Trash Boat
they forgot Ransei, from Pokémon Conquest
Bara-

Trash Boat wrote:

they forgot Ransei, from Pokémon Conquest
this game is so awesome
I have played it 3 times, never 100% it though ;-;
NaomiMinette
Don't know if anyone cares about it, but Pokémon Shuffle will be available on the eShop February 18, 2015 FOR FREE; more info here.
Bara-
That looks so awesome
I NEED TO HAVE IT
NaomiMinette
Pokémon Shuffle is now available in all regions!
A Cynical Asian
*irrelevant post coming through*
Pokemon Emerald was the best Pokemon in my opinion.

And my favorite Pokemon is Gardevoir. No, not because she's overly sexualized by some Pokemon fans.
NaomiMinette
Just a reminder that Mew will only be available for three weeks on Pokémon Shuffle, so be sure to catch it ASAP. You'll gain access to its stage after you get far enough in the game then are able to connect to the internet where you can "check in".
deadbeat
really, only 3 weeks D:
NaomiMinette
It's not hard to get so long as you have a (mostly) super-effective team and you don't just randomly swap Pokémon around (unless you get extremely lucky when new ones drop). I even managed to catch mine without using a Great Ball or buying anything else beforehand.
Eddy EX
A little bit on and offtopic I guess depending on how you look at it but...
The popular pokemon battle simulator Pokemon Showdown! now has an osu! room
It's a very small room since almost no one goes there probably because almost no one actually knows it exists :cry: (we average 12 people at most a day), but feel free to stop by!
deadbeat
what's pokemon showdown?
Topic Starter
Ekaru
Hi anybody got a Rock Head Tyrunt
Eddy EX

Ekaru wrote:

Hi anybody got a Rock Head Tyrunt
Sturdy Tyrunt is what you meant, I'll trade you it later just pm me your FC and all that. :)
Bara-

Serebii wrote:

In The Games Department

Pokémon Shuffle - Events

For those of you worldwide with Pokémon Shuffle, the first Passcode has been released through Pokémon Get☆TV. This code gives you a special gift of 2 Mega Start items, which automatically activate your Pokémon's Mega Evolution at the start of a match. This code is usable worldwide and runs until April 30th 2015 so be sure to use it while you can. The code is 20150007.
2 Mega starts are given for Pokemon Shuffle :D
Bara-

Serebii wrote:

In The Games Department

Pokémon Shuffle - Events

A new event has been released for Pokémon Shuffle along with a Version 1.1.2 update. This event is for the special Pokémon, Kyogre, and is available until 23rd March at 06:00 UTC. It's the only way to get Kyogre and will give you a Jewel the first time you play it. In addition to that, the Mew event has been prolonged by two weeks. Our Pokémon List has been updated with details of this Pokémon
Kyogre available in Pokemon Shuffle, I think Groudon will come soon
show more