forum

Tree of Savior

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Seyren Delicia
Hey guys, how are you doing? hope fine,
So at first, sorry about my grammar I studied english for a long time but Ive never been to a native english country to practice it more, now back to the thread

I would like to know if you are interested in playing this game made by IMC, the hype here in Brazil is huge because it remind us ragnarok online, which is the best game ive ever played.

If you never heard about this game i will leave a gameplay video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfiBeCXSzkg

There will be tons of classes (they said it would be around 80classes) but of course the number will rise with updates

Nowadays the game is in closed beta but only koreans can play it :(

If there is any korean reading this and is already playing it please record some videos, I wish I could play it right now :cry:
Vulf
I was interested when this game was first spoiled about a year ago. Then I read that the English version is being picked up by nexon and that interest dropped to almost zero.

I might try it out when open beta hits before all the pay to win and other stupid crap Nexon likes to plague their games with but after that it's goodbye.
Jinxy

Vulf wrote:

I was interested when this game was first spoiled about a year ago. Then I read that the English version is being picked up by nexon and that interest dropped to almost zero.

I might try it out when open beta hits before all the pay to win and other stupid crap Nexon likes to plague their games with but after that it's goodbye.
Source? Nexon KR (!= NA) is handling marketing only and I'm pretty sure no international publisher has been confirmed yet
Daichi Shinku
Ahhh.. Tree of savior, when I saw the acolyte class (or is it the priest class?) trailer, I laugh'd

Creating a statue when you're in a middle of a war, because f**k logic :)
Varetyr

Uhuh
Definitely going to play this, at least until I reach this battle theme
Nathanael
I'll also try this game. I just wonder what is the filesize of the game client...
Topic Starter
Seyren Delicia
well, ive seen some gameplay videos but the game is still raw.. I think it will be released in december or 2016 :(
I want to play it so much :cry:
DeletedUser_4041880
Steparu posted some reviews about it: Click here
TKS

Vulf wrote:

Kim Hakkyu said there is a high chance that Nexon Japan becomes the publisher of the Japanese ver. probably they will demand us 3,000JPY per month. :|
still interested though...
Varetyr
Hype train bump : https://treeofsavior.com/

"Register through [Register for 2nd Beta Test] Button on TOS homepage"
"Registration Period: After the announcement of this notice ~ Monday, October 19, 2015, 01:00 AM"
"Furthermore, to accommodate more of our fans to the test, there is no limit on the number of testers this time."

"Test Schedule : Tuesday, October 27, 2015, 03:00 AM (EDT) ~ Thursday, November 25, 2015, 23:00 PM (EST)"

Come bring your friends, your family, your pets, anybody and give it a try ;) !
xsrsbsns
missed the cbt registration ;_; anyone has an extra key to spare? greatly appreciated :)
Loctav
Played iCBT1 already and it was amazing, looking forward to the iCBT 2 to start very soon to join again :D
OnosakiHito

Loctav wrote:

Played iCBT1 already and it was amazing, looking forward to the iCBT 2 to start very soon to join again :D
s7ana
This is worth checking out before October 25h:

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/contes ... -yet/73311
Varetyr

xsrsbsns wrote:

missed the cbt registration ;_; anyone has an extra key to spare? greatly appreciated :)
Not personally, but you should check some streamers on twitch.tv when the beta will be up, some of them will most likely do some giveaways (just like they did during CBT1 actually).
Also, there are a few fansites randomly throwing keys here and there, just like tosbase's forum

EDIT :
http://www.twitch.tv/sephirann/profile
I have 3 Tree of Savior iCBT2 Beta Keys to giveaway (obtained from being a translator). Winners will be decided through following method: New followers from 6pm 21st October - 6pm 25th October (+8 GMT) will be entered into a raffle giveaway and will stand a chance to win the key. Once the names of the winners are decided I will send the beta key to you via twitch message and will also announce the winners on this page.
welp, even before the beginning apparently :^)
neonat
I got my key, time to wait lol
hajteR
just four days to start nolife mode :v
xsrsbsns
@Varetyr late thanks for the links. :) though i didn't get it, i'm now sharing account with a friend

there's also another registration window till 6th http://treeofsaviorgame.com/beta-testin ... econd-cbt/