forum

skandi for twc hype

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
roufou
hello, this thread is for scandinavians interested in forming a twc group, whee.

feel free to post here if you want to participate in twc, I'm curious whether there'll be any scandinavian team this year so that's why I ask you guys, do any of you want to participate?
Nwolf
hi agu
Robban
Hi agu
_vu69
I could play on TWC, but I am not sure if I am able to participate becuse of multiacc bann. I do not know if it has been a year since the ban, so yea. :c
RIP MWC and TWC :ccccc
Hell yeah, that sounds awfully fun. :D

e: Bi-national teams aren't allowed though.
Mile
I should join! LOL xD
Yukiteru Amano
I hope Sweden will have a team! Carry us Bnyuu! :D
MyAngelMiori

Yukiteru Amano wrote:

I hope Sweden will have a team! Carry us Bnyuu! :D
I'll do my best
Jona

K i u i wrote:

e: Bi-national teams aren't allowed though.
There was a skandi team for the TWC:LMS 2014 tournament though, so i believe it should be ok for the normal TWC aswell.

Also yea I guess I could join in case we need more players.
TraxieChan
:O
Yukiteru Amano
I asked Loctav if a skandi team was possible this year and his response was "Nope, sorry." So there will most likely be no bi-national teams :(
MyAngelMiori
The team registration for this TWC has been changed so that each player must individually sign themselves up, leaving the team compiling to the tournament staff.
So if you want to play in this tournament, please keep in mind that you do have to register yourself, and it won't be done by the team captain like in previous years.

TWC Wiki Page
Heck, I'll sign up. Just for fun rlly.
Xytox
That sounds pretty meh honestly. I can understand the reason, but personally I wouldn't sign up for a tournament if I'm not aware of what teammates I would potentially have to play with in advance.

Regardless, since a Scandinavian team is not allowed, I'll move this topic out of announcements.
Topic Starter
roufou
this thread wasn't intended to be for a bi-national team though, was mostly just for people from scandi making a team, but it's kinda null at this point because of how you sign up
Yukiteru Amano
Kommer det vara densamma för CWC också?
Probably will, Yuki