forum

Djerv - Get Jinxed [Osu|CatchTheBeat]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tiza
You should pick up the raw music file instead of using the version from the music video to get rid of the random sound effects and Jinx yelling.

You can download it for free from the official LoL Soundcloud account. https://soundcloud.com/leagueoflegends/get-jinxed
Topic Starter
Divinius2613
Tiza

Tiza wrote:

You should pick up the raw music file instead of using the version from the music video to get rid of the random sound effects and Jinx yelling.

You can download it for free from the official LoL Soundcloud account. https://soundcloud.com/leagueoflegends/get-jinxed

No because then the video wouldn't match up, and the youtube version is much more known to the League community... I'm gonna stick with the one i got.
SkyDevil

Divinius2613 wrote:

Tiza

Tiza wrote:

No because then the video wouldn't match up, and the youtube version is much more known to the League community... I'm gonna stick with the one i got.
You should bother altering the video's offset, because i do agree that its a bit bothersome
kyuuu_old
You should move this to Pending maps :3
Tiza

Divinius2613 wrote:

Tiza

Tiza wrote:

That song is on the login screen. More people sign in to play than watched the music video. It's your call, but IMO the SFX and unrelated stuff makes it sound sloppier to me. Changing offsets is part of making a beatmap anyway.
Hellgert
hi dude,just a lil check

[General]
----------------------
i suggest you map whole music,it worst when it end like that :\
EneDZakura
Please, i can make diff?
Kaaagaaamiii
Very good map.
Celandine
still love the map :D
Topic Starter
Divinius2613

DnJeiser wrote:

Please, i can make diff?

I'd love to say yes man, but i can't upload any more diffs than this... i need to have more ranked maps.. i don't have any.
Aeonimal
This beatmap is pretty nice, the timing is really good. This should be ranked imo.

\*O*/
Roxy Lalonde
Hi! I wanted to give a few tips on how to improve this beatmap. There's really not much I can correct considering all the past mods.

General

The kiai time certainly fits the song, but I do think it can be shortened as it is a little less than half the draining time of the song.

Easy

00:29:166 (4) - Try not to stack notes. Overlap is fine, it's just for an easy song it has to be visibly obvious that there is a note there, and not just by approach rate.
00:35:833 (4) - ^
00:45:499 (5) - ^

00:37:499 (1) - I think there should be more time between the end of these sliders and the next note. People need time to refocus, and most new players are mouse players.
01:36:166 (1) - ^

6 OD is overkill for easy songs- most go from 1 to 3.

Hard

This hard feels weird... it has a huge difficulty gap between itself and Insane. I understand this used to be Normal, but since this is now named "Hard", maybe you could do something to make it feel more like a Hard diff?

For one instance, you could increase the slider speed a small notch and make blanketing sliders where possible. I'm not asking you to completely remap this, so I'll just suggest a few places where it'll feel more difficult.

00:13:833 (1) - Changing the angle and position of this slider and the next could make a potential set of reverse zig-zag sliders or reverse krisom-krosses

00:15:833 (3) - Starting from this stream, you can make a pattern of repeating streams (3-note).
at
00:18:499 (4) -
00:21:166 (4) -
00:24:499 (1) -
by closing the gaps with an extra hit circle.

00:36:499 (5) - The speedy beat before the spinner shortly after this slider consists of 4 fast halfbeats. The problem is that this stream actually starts on the red mark right after the slider. Adding an extra note will make it sound more consistent with the song's beat as well as making a slightly longer stream. (5 hits including the end of the slider)

00:42:166 (3) - You can reverse one of these two sliders to create a quick jump (or two).

01:19:499 (4) - Turn off Grid Snap and adjust this blanket so that the spacing is even and the hit circle doesn't touch it.

The second chorus is very similar to the first in terms of beat placement so the changes can also be made to that part too.

Insane

00:12:833 (3) - This sticks out too much. It has the difficulty of the more upbeat chorus of the song, but it's too contrasting to short streams of the same speed in this intro. I think this could be moved to the transition between intro and chorus and be replaced with a simple stream.

00:47:499 (3) - There are too many squares! You should make the jumps more chaotic. All these times posted below are all the square jumps that I found in the song.
00:58:166 (4)
01:18:333 (3)
01:41:499 (1)
01:42:166 (1)
01:50:833 (1)
01:56:833 (3)

This beatmap is great though! If you apply these changes (or not xP) you might have a chance of getting this thing ranked!
ThatKatarinaGuy

Divinius2613 wrote:

DnJeiser wrote:

Please, i can make diff?

I'd love to say yes man, but i can't upload any more diffs than this... i need to have more ranked maps.. i don't have any.
Is this map still alive? I'd like to mod it and hope it gets ranked! Hmu if you're interested of sending this map for approval!
Topic Starter
Divinius2613

ThatKatarinaGuy wrote:

Divinius2613 wrote:

Is this map still alive? I'd like to mod it and hope it gets ranked! Hmu if you're interested of sending this map for approval!
Yes please!! that would be awesome!! And then i'll work on it straight away since my interest in osu! was recently re-ingnited.
Topic Starter
Divinius2613
Proph Nobster's Mod!!!

SPOILER

Proph Nobster wrote:

Hi! I wanted to give a few tips on how to improve this beatmap. There's really not much I can correct considering all the past mods.

General

The kiai time certainly fits the song, but I do think it can be shortened as it is a little less than half the draining time of the song.
Certainly, i reduced each segment to the first half of the chorus... perhaps that is better?

Easy

00:29:166 (4) - Try not to stack notes. Overlap is fine, it's just for an easy song it has to be visibly obvious that there is a note there, and not just by approach rate.
00:35:833 (4) - ^
00:45:499 (5) - ^
I hope these changes are acceptable.

00:37:499 (1) - I think there should be more time between the end of these sliders and the next note. People need time to refocus, and most new players are mouse players.
Moved the end of that spinner back one beat, doesn't seem out of place to me.
01:36:166 (1) - ^
I moved this one back two 2 beats, but i added a note on the ... larger white tick (?) to make sure that "Finish" hit sound remains!

6 OD is overkill for easy songs- most go from 1 to 3.
I'll go with 3, hopefull that is okay.

Hard

This hard feels weird... it has a huge difficulty gap between itself and Insane. I understand this used to be Normal, but since this is now named "Hard", maybe you could do something to make it feel more like a Hard diff?
Indeed I see what you mean... i added in a few extra notes, i guess technically triplets, let me know if i over did it.

For one instance, you could increase the slider speed a small notch and make blanketing sliders where possible. I'm not asking you to completely remap this, so I'll just suggest a few places where it'll feel more difficult.
Interesting proposition... i'll give it a shot.

00:13:833 (1) - Changing the angle and position of this slider and the next could make a potential set of reverse zig-zag sliders or reverse krisom-krosses

00:15:833 (3) - Starting from this stream, you can make a pattern of repeating streams (3-note).
at
00:18:499 (4) -
00:21:166 (4) -
00:24:499 (1) -
by closing the gaps with an extra hit circle.
Haha, did this all when i read the first lines of the "Hard" section!
Can you just check the area of that last one however? i'm unsure if that's viable for ranking.

00:36:499 (5) - The speedy beat before the spinner shortly after this slider consists of 4 fast halfbeats. The problem is that this stream actually starts on the red mark right after the slider. Adding an extra note will make it sound more consistent with the song's beat as well as making a slightly longer stream. (5 hits including the end of the slider)
Oh, i managed to already to that too.

00:42:166 (3) - You can reverse one of these two sliders to create a quick jump (or two).
Yep done that, aiming for the one jump though.

01:19:499 (4) - Turn off Grid Snap and adjust this blanket so that the spacing is even and the hit circle doesn't touch it.
Ah-hah! Thank you, i hope this adjustment is worthy.

The second chorus is very similar to the first in terms of beat placement so the changes can also be made to that part too.
Doin' it.

Insane

00:12:833 (3) - This sticks out too much. It has the difficulty of the more upbeat chorus of the song, but it's too contrasting to short streams of the same speed in this intro. I think this could be moved to the transition between intro and chorus and be replaced with a simple stream.
Welp, to be honest it originally was a stream, but i wanted to try and spice it up and added that. I'll change it back no sweat.

00:47:499 (3) - There are too many squares! You should make the jumps more chaotic. All these times posted below are all the square jumps that I found in the song.
00:58:166 (4)
01:18:333 (3)
01:41:499 (1)
01:42:166 (1)
01:50:833 (1)
01:56:833 (3)
Hmm... okay, so recently i've seen in ranked maps where these jumps are usually substituted with seemingly random placements...
Is this what you intend for me to do? I see that as chaotic... it's also fun! Let me know if these changes are acceptable.

This beatmap is great though! If you apply these changes (or not xP) you might have a chance of getting this thing ranked!
A BIG THANKS TO YOUR AWESOME MODD!!! HAVE A KUDOSU! :)

Well, apparently it has been too long since that post for me to give you a Kudosu... :(

I'm still glad i was able to improve my map though! So Thank you!
[Nemesis]
Lovin' it <3
May i make a diff?
Topic Starter
Divinius2613

[Nemesis] wrote:

Lovin' it <3
May i make a diff?
I'd love to let you, but i can't because the Beatmap Submission System doesn't let me upload more than 3 difficulties right now... And that's because i havn't any ranked maps yet.

Sorry.
[Nemesis]
:3
Simotorre
This map is so good :D
anyway this is what i found:
Normal
just a suggestion: try to add a circle at 00:10:499 and at 00:13:166, imho it sounds better
Insane
I suck at insane so i haven't tested it but i only saw in the edit mode. I think you should reduce distance at 00:47:583
00:58:416
01:57:083
That's all! i hope to see this ranked soon :)
Topic Starter
Divinius2613

Simotorre wrote:

This map is so good :D Well, Thanks! I'm glad you think so!
anyway this is what i found:
Normal
just a suggestion: try to add a circle at 00:10:499 and at 00:13:166, imho it sounds better Thanks, it does sound a little better :):)
Insane
I suck at insane so i haven't tested it but i only saw in the edit mode. I think you should reduce distance at:
00:47:583
00:58:416
01:57:083
Gee, i hate to say no, but i like the "chaotic" feel of it... made it hard to tell since you didn't say by how much
That's all! i hope to see this ranked soon :)
Thanks for the input! Still helpful!
Your Good Self
Just a random mod passing by. You shouldn't count on these, I only mod like that when I have nothing better to do.

[General]
EDIT: missed this out previously
"game music" can be dropped from the tags regardless, it's a subset of "video game music" so the tags are already there.

I think even "video game music" can be dropped too.
- When the map is ranked, "Video Game" will be added as the genre.
- "music" is kind of pointless, everything here is music anyway

[Normal]
00:18:499 (4) - Move this down so it flows better from 00:17:499 (3)
00:20:166 (2,1) - Blanket can be better. Look from 00:20:833
00:28:499 (2,4) - Try not to have too much overlap in easier diffs because it can get confusing.
00:29:166 (4,1) - This kind of overlap should be avoided at all costs since it doesn't look very good. Furthermore, it's completely preventable if you shift (1) up a little so it is closer to 1.00x DS.
00:30:499 (2) - Move the first kink to the downbeat 00:30:833 - the rest of the slider is fine
00:44:166 (4,5,1) - Overlap doesn't look so good. Ideally I would suggest moving (5) up, but since you're near the top edge of the screen here, I think an alternative would be needed.
01:42:833 (4) - You can make a smoother transition from straight to curve sections in this slider. More control points on the curved section will also make a smoother and better looking curve.
01:51:166 (3,1) - I think there could be a better blanket around here, but that's up to you.

00:42:166 (4) - Curve could be less sharp, to remove the slight overlap between the start and end.
01:40:833 (4) - ^

00:51:499 (2) - Kink on the beat
01:50:166 (2) - ^

[Hard]
00:14:833 (2) - ctrl+G would fit better here imo. Adjust the later notes accordingly.
00:48:833 (2) - Kink on the red tick. Currently the kink is a bit too late.
00:48:833 (2,2) - Can we avoid the overlap?
01:01:166 (2) - Can have a better blanket around 01:00:833 (1) , and maybe have the slider end on where 00:59:833 (2) is.
01:17:499 (4) - Continue using 1.00x DS both before and after the note.
01:40:833 (4,5,6) - Overlap is ugly. Especially 01:40:833 (4,6)
01:47:166 (1,3) - Try not to overlap, it's briefly visible.

00:44:166 (1,2) - A little too close for comfort, but it's up to you.
00:51:833 (3,5) - ^

I don't have the time to mod Insane, and I can't mod ctb, so that's about it from me.
The map has potential, good luck!
Topic Starter
Divinius2613
Why is it ironic that no matter what queue i join or how many posts in #modreq i make, a RANDOM MODDER comes along and does their job?

You truly are honorable, I will begin the editing shortly :)
Topic Starter
Divinius2613
The Good Mod

Your Good Self wrote:

Just a random mod passing by. You shouldn't count on these, I only mod like that when I have nothing better to do.

[General]
EDIT: missed this out previously
"game music" can be dropped from the tags regardless, it's a subset of "video game music" so the tags are already there.

I think even "video game music" can be dropped too.
- When the map is ranked, "Video Game" will be added as the genre.
- "music" is kind of pointless, everything here is music anyway Ah yes, thank you sir.

[Normal]
00:18:499 (4) - Move this down so it flows better from 00:17:499 (3) I see...
00:20:166 (2,1) - Blanket can be better. Look from 00:20:833 Ew, that's awful. Thanks for pointing that out.
00:28:499 (2,4) - Try not to have too much overlap in easier diffs because it can get confusing. Looks gross too, fixed.
00:29:166 (4,1) - This kind of overlap should be avoided at all costs since it doesn't look very good. Furthermore, it's completely preventable if you shift (1) up a little so it is closer to 1.00x DS. Fixed that with the previous... find?
00:30:499 (2) - Move the first kink to the downbeat 00:30:833 - the rest of the slider is fine I do hope that looks better.
00:44:166 (4,5,1) - Overlap doesn't look so good. Ideally I would suggest moving (5) up, but since you're near the top edge of the screen here, I think an alternative would be needed. I simply moved it away from both of the sliders, i think that's still playable.
01:42:833 (4) - You can make a smoother transition from straight to curve sections in this slider. More control points on the curved section will also make a smoother and better looking curve.Ew, that's awful, i can't believe i left it like that. Thank you
01:51:166 (3,1) - I think there could be a better blanket around here, but that's up to you.I attempted to make it look better anyways.

00:42:166 (4) - Curve could be less sharp, to remove the slight overlap between the start and end.Gotcha covered.
01:40:833 (4) - ^ ^

00:51:499 (2) - Kink on the beat Yes sir
01:50:166 (2) - ^ ^

[Hard]
00:14:833 (2) - ctrl+G would fit better here imo. Adjust the later notes accordingly. Yeah the reason i had it the other way was because of the distance snapping... i'll change it for now, but we'll see what another modder says :)
00:48:833 (2) - Kink on the red tick. Currently the kink is a bit too late. Jesus the detail! Good eye!
00:48:833 (2,2) - Can we avoid the overlap? Sorry, rotated the slider up to dodge it
01:01:166 (2) - Can have a better blanket around 01:00:833 (1) , and maybe have the slider end on where 00:59:833 (2) is.Hmm i tried, perhaps to no avail.
01:17:499 (4) - Continue using 1.00x DS both before and after the note. It's embarressing to even think i left it like that.
01:40:833 (4,5,6) - Overlap is ugly. Especially 01:40:833 (4,6) Fixed that.
01:47:166 (1,3) - Try not to overlap, it's briefly visible. Ah yes, thanks.

00:44:166 (1,2) - A little too close for comfort, but it's up to you. Okay, spaced it out a bit
00:51:833 (3,5) - ^ ^

I don't have the time to mod Insane, and I can't mod ctb, so that's about it from me.
The map has potential, good luck!

Not even a problem mate, i really needed help with the easier diffs i'm god awful at them. Thank you so much for dropping by, i hugely appreciate it, you've no idea.
Don't be afraid to pop back in and see if theres something else you can help with. I'll almoost than certainly give you another Kudosu if you do.
Yuthuil
I literally jumped when I saw Jinx staring at me in the BG

General: Imo the combo colours are annoying since most players play with background 100% dimmed so then they cant see the approach circles

Normal:

you can't change distance snap halfway through normal :/

00:05:833 (1,2) - almost touch the hp bar and the approach circles are out of screen - this only matters in normal
00:10:499 (3) - spacing error
00:13:833 (1) - distance snap
00:16:499 (2) - too low, in normal the slider follow circle should not go out of the screen
00:19:166 (1) - distance snap
00:20:166 (2) - you might want to curve this around the previous object better, since it's such a close blanket the mistake sticks out sorely
00:21:833 (1) - touches the score numbers
00:22:833 (2) - distance snap
00:32:833 (2,4) - too low
00:34:833 (1,2,3,4) - form a square shape?
00:52:499 (3) - better flow with ctrl + j
01:44:500 (1,2) - try to blanket
01:47:166 (1,3) - make them on the same x coordinate
01:51:166 (3) - better with ctrl + j

sorry for being an ass with all the hp bar stuff, but it's unrankable if you dont fix ;_;

Hard:

at least ar 7.5 :/ even better - 8 !

00:17:166 (2) - make the red node right in the middle - looks more neat
00:27:833 (2,3) - stack properly
00:29:499 (1) - I have concerns that this is too low?
00:32:166 (1) - better flow with ctrl + j, h and g
00:36:999 (6,7,8,9) - make this more neat
00:48:833 (2,2) - maybe a little too close to the slider
00:51:833 (3,5) - copy one of the other, it looks more neat
01:17:833 (1,2,3) - spacing error...i think

Insane:

00:36:833 (3,4) - ugly overlap
00:51:333 (3,6) - stack properly
00:52:833 (5,1) - ugly overlap
00:55:499 (3,5) - if you copy 5 of 3 it will look neater
00:57:166 (4,2) - overlap
00:59:833 (5,1) - ^
01:40:499 (2,5) - not stacked properly or done on purpose

overall: nice mapset, but you can improve just a bit :)
Topic Starter
Divinius2613
Hi! Thanks for modding!

Yuthuil's Very Detailed Mod!

Yuthuil wrote:

I literally jumped when I saw Jinx staring at me in the BG Sorry about that :/

General: Imo the combo colours are annoying since most players play with background 100% dimmed so then they cant see the approach circles

Normal:

you can't change distance snap halfway through normal :/

00:05:833 (1,2) - almost touch the hp bar and the approach circles are out of screen - this only matters in normal Oh, okay thanks!
00:10:499 (3) - spacing error Ew, why was that even like that.
00:13:833 (1) - distance snap Seemed to have solved that, not entire sure however.
00:16:499 (2) - too low, in normal the slider follow circle should not go out of the screen Fixed that, had to do a bit of re-arrangement for that.
00:19:166 (1) - distance snap Did that
00:20:166 (2) - you might want to curve this around the previous object better, since it's such a close blanket the mistake sticks out sorely ? i thought it was okay...?
00:21:833 (1) - touches the score numbers Does it? Doesn't on my end.
00:22:833 (2) - distance snap Fixed
00:32:833 (2,4) - too low I hope that is better.
00:34:833 (1,2,3,4) - form a square shape? Ha, two birds, one stone.
00:52:499 (3) - better flow with ctrl + j Oops, thank you.
01:44:500 (1,2) - try to blanket Change the slider to make it a little easier. I don't know if it was successful.
01:47:166 (1,3) - make them on the same x coordinate Did you mean y co-ordinate? Cause x seems a little weird.
01:51:166 (3) - better with ctrl + j

sorry for being an ass with all the hp bar stuff, but it's unrankable if you dont fix ;_;
Not an ass by any chance! I greatly appreciate the feed back!! You picked up things i would NEVER have seen.

Hard:

at least ar 7.5 :/ even better - 8 ! I was reluctant to do so... but i changed to 7.5

00:17:166 (2) - make the red node right in the middle - looks more neat Ahh, that's better.
00:27:833 (2,3) - stack properly Fixed
00:29:499 (1) - I have concerns that this is too low? Fixed
00:32:166 (1) - better flow with ctrl + j, h and g Yup
00:36:999 (6,7,8,9) - make this more neat Whaa not sure how i can make that neater. Tried anyway
00:48:833 (2,2) - maybe a little too close to the slider Done
00:51:833 (3,5) - copy one of the other, it looks more neatFixed
01:17:833 (1,2,3) - spacing error...i think Yes, fixed.

Insane:

00:36:833 (3,4) - ugly overlap Done
00:51:333 (3,6) - stack properly Done
00:52:833 (5,1) - ugly overlap Fixed
00:55:499 (3,5) - if you copy 5 of 3 it will look neater I at least tried to...
00:57:166 (4,2) - overlap Fixed
00:59:833 (5,1) - ^ Fixed
01:40:499 (2,5) - not stacked properly or done on purpose Fixed

overall: nice mapset, but you can improve just a bit :)

Thanks! Thats what mods are for to make my map better, Thank you so much for your input i massively appreciate it!!
JeZag
First mod for GodRaika's Super Queue
I only do Std diffs tho :x

General
Your combo style is very inconsistent; try keeping it to once every big white tick
If you want this to get ranked, you're in for a lot of remapping kappa (personal experience lol)
Don't use grid snap, it makes things look less pretty even though its easier to use
Don't end sliders on "important" beats; there is more emphasis in a click
I would recommend a complete hitsound mod from GodRaika's queue

Normal
00:11:166 (4) - new combo
00:20:166 (2,1) - not good flow
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2513617 <-- would be better for flow (try to keep mouse flowing in one direction)
00:26:833 (1) - split it up (holding sliders when there is rhythm is boring x.x)
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2513627
00:30:499 (2) - same; also people need to click this big beat
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2513645
00:36:166 (5) - this is ok because it is supported by the singer
00:42:166 (4) - Make this a 1/1 slider so then it ends at 00:42:499
then add a hitcircle here 00:42:833
01:18:833 (2,3) - Weird flow (try moving 01:19:499 (3) around so it is more right not up)
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2513663
01:22:833 (5) - Unneeded make 01:21:499 (4) longer
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2513667
01:40:833 (4) - like before i guess
Many of the longer sliders are questionable, because ppl are itching to click more :?

Hard
00:08:499 this starts jinx's lyrics so ppl should click it
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2513689
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2513693
stuff afterwards because repeating slider = remapping
00:14:833 (2,3,4,5) - Very bad flow here
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2513721 maybe something like this?
00:23:499 and 00:23:833 need to be clicked
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2513729
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2513733
00:26:499 (8) - Make this into a 1/2 slider with 1 repeat
Change it up a bit according to the lyrics https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2513747
Be creative!
00:35:999 Click for lyrics
00:35:166 (1,2,3,4) - This is a space filling no purpose pattern
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2513753 Make things flow
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2513765 Something here to fit the vocals plz
00:58:166 (2) - Replace with faster 1/4 slider rhythms
01:01:166 (2) - Delete sliders because 01:01:499 NEEDS to be clicked
01:13:499 (2) - Sorry to ruin symmetry but this should be longer (until 01:14:166)
01:18:499 (2,3) - ctrl + G for better rhythm (01:18:833 needs to be clicked)
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2513775
01:20:499 (5,6,7) - A bit of overlap is ugly QQ
01:42:666 Needs to be clicked
I recommend https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2513781
01:51:499 (4,5,6,7) - Make them separated even though it looks ugly; it will be easier to read
Make sure to keep those combos altering consistently

Insane
You can make this HARDER
Space out everything moar ^^
00:13:833 (1) - This should be something like 00:11:166 (1) because right now its not hitting 00:14:333
00:15:333 Hitcircle here for the guitar
00:20:499 Something here plz https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2513805 covers them all nicely
00:21:833 (1) - Shorten to 00:22:166 then add another slider at 00:22:333
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2513825 looks nice
00:28:833 (3,4,5,6,1) - OK flow but it's too squished to enjoy as an insane
Ex: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2513841
00:32:499 (2) - Ewwww its too curvy; straighten it out for a cleaner look
00:33:499 (1) - ^^^
00:33:166 (4,1) - Too squished for decent flow
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2513867 (what I did- move 00:32:499 (2) then ctrl H and move 00:33:166 (4) then move + rotate 00:33:499 (1) )
00:35:499 This should be clicked
00:36:833 (3,4) - Convert to 4 hitsound jumps (https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2513859)
00:47:999 (6,1) - Awkward close distance
00:48:833 (3) - Delete and move 00:48:166 (1,2) backwards in time
This fits the vocal better but you need to add 00:48:166 and remap
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2513875
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2513879
00:50:166 (3,4,5,6) - PLZ bigger jumps (and everywhere else too)
00:58:833 (1) - ctrl H for better flow
01:01:166 (4,5,6) - Why is it triple? Why not regular slider?
01:18:833 (6,7) - Make into a slider with hitsounds like 01:19:333 (8)
01:22:499 (1,2,3) - Make it look like 01:21:499 (1,2,3,4) in the name of art
01:48:166 (1,2,3,4) - Instead of smooth, make it jumps (smooth is actually harder to hit, and jumps feel better)
01:49:833 (3,4) - Bigger jump here (sliders like these feel like there is no space because the mouse zone thingie has tons of leniency)
01:50:499 (5,1) - Compared to the rest of the map, this is like a slap to the face (but tbh more of the map should contain big jumps like this)
01:53:499 (5,1,2) - Makes no sense delete 01:53:583 (1) and add something to 01:53:416 instead
01:58:499 (8,1) - Pretty ugly :<
At least it's better than the other league of legends insane thingie https://osu.ppy.sh/s/214467 hehe

Good luck getting this ranked and don't give up =w=)b
Topic Starter
Divinius2613
This was a tough mod, i redid a tonne of stuff took me a few days to do. My hard i think is clearly the worst mapped diff, i'm pretty bad at it...

Things I thought were strange...
(Hard)
00:58:166 (2) - Replace with faster 1/4 slider rhythms
whaa? 1/4 rhythms are you sure?? I did something like this but this just seems waaay too hard.
Is this okay? I'm not sure it is i really need an opinion on that.

(Hard)
00:08:499 this starts jinx's lyrics so ppl should click it
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2513689
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/2513693
stuff afterwards because repeating slider = remapping
This one i just flat out don't understand...
Other than that i attempted to fix everything else you said in your mod! My god that was tough! Thank you so much, i majorly appreciate your input.
I will go hunt down that Hitsound mod right now!

EDIT: Fixing and editing things.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.