forum

How did you found Osu!

posted
Total Posts
show more
tokaku
this guy
or this guy
There's no difference anyway since they're the same person.
MrPop
i was searching for rhytm game and osu was the first appear
Rakugaki_old
Watched a Twitch League of Legends steam. Saw the person playing it during the loading screen and asked him about it.
[_TetsuyaKuro_]
was searching for a song in youtube called Nano- now or never then I saw osu.... it looked cool so I played it ever since~~<3 :lol:
Salamat
I played Elite Beat Agents and wanted to see if there were any games like it on PC. This was 7 yrs ago. A lot of things have changed. :)
zoze
found it on ipad apps, osu stream .. then move to the windows osu
Geo
xGx

Black Wolf159
One of my friends invited me to play this game, I was only Thirteen years so I played habbo.

One month later I decided leave habbo and play osu with him.
xasuma
I was learning how to play league of legends, so I started to watch streams on it. And there it was, some people would play it between games . I haven't played league ever since. Lol
thelewa
4chan
Nameless
A minecraft server forum... Pretty lame imo
Nakano Itsuki
Cytus Freedom Dive
AJ-FreakS
searching map
saw beatmaps
dl osu
play
Yuudachi-kun
In the summer my friends cycled through playing games and got me into playing Osu with them; they're all rank 100-800k and I'm still her; I was the only one to get max level in Tera online too. :(
M316
I was (still am) subscribed to Miamiel on youtube and he posted a video where he played Osu, after that I downloaded the game :D
sunpum
I believe I heard it from a friend, after that all of us started playing together... unfortunately I am the only one left playing...
Jinny_old_1
My bf introduced me in the game <<
KinomiCandy
some let's player played it and i decided to give it a try
konkarne_old
Multiple people on Steam constantly played it so I just wanted to try it out. Then, I found out my friends also played it and I just kept going on.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
When I was looking for a taiko emulator after watching an episode from Oreimo. Found osu! then tried to play in taiko mode. Realized that I suck at this and started playing standard instead :3
Cerulean Veyron
Some facebook page's admin showed a screenshot of the game and telling the likers to try it out, and i'm one of them. Then i came here playing~
HazeL
My friend suggested it to me, cause she knew that i am a gamer. :D I'M HAPPY I FOUND OSU!
Nathan
osu! found me
Neutral
its funny how i came about this game, a guitar hero youtuber i used to watch started uploading Osu! gameplay to his channel and i said to myself wow hes pretty good o.0 and i also thought to myself theres no way i could ever play a game this hard xD that was about a little over a year ago. his youtube is like tobigh3 i think. and then like 5 months ago i met a guy that played this game and he kept talking and talking about it so i decided to try it. been hooked ever since.
Tamara
Friend of me played it
Frikandel
I saw someone in a League of Legends stream play it to get better at League of Legends. That was also my original reason to play this game, but after I played it a few months I swapped League for Osu all together <3
franchiiii_old
friends recommended it :c
Duskyui
I began with downloading osu! on Android a long while ago. I wasn't super into it at that time, it was more of a pass-time while I was waiting for something. A few months later, a friend of mine got into osu, he recommended it to me, so I decided to give it a shot on my PC. Suffice to say, I got hooked. And that's why I'm here today. :)
_sparky_
A friend on a chat i used to go on showed me.
i thought it looked cool and downloaded it
Xiaolin
I was on deviant ART and found osu, and then my sister told me about it, so I started playing it
Renevant
Watching lilyPichu's stream .-.
Signnal
Saw some friends playing it during lunch a few years back in High School.
idkfa lolz
boxbox stream *flies away*
Lumo_
A friend of mine first showed me a beautiful map which was impossible while we were at this one event. At the time I didn't really grow interest in the game but when the world cup started and I saw the stream in twitch I eventually decided to give it a try and been hooked ever since.
trebby
A friend introduced me to a game called osu!stream on the app store, and I was hooked on it! I didn't know there was a PC version until I saw a youtube video of a guy playing Nico Nico Douga - UN. Owen was Her (it was Returacan). I didn't really look much more into it after that, until I saw those same friends play it on PC. So I eventually downloaded it, and here I am now, completely addicted to clicking circles :lol:
Allbirth
my friend recommend it to me :D
and now i'm addicted to it

gregest
my friend told me about ossssss
Kankri
I found osu! from browsing YouTube! :)

I was browsing the Japanese side and I managed to find a video about Taiko mode.

I've never regretted finding this game. :)
Treekii
I found this video from JackTHerbert playing BBBFF, thought it was pretty cool. So I downloaded osu and a bunch of ztrot maps and I became addicted
show more