forum

How did you found Osu!

posted
Total Posts
show more
kirueggy

Trauter wrote:

When i was playing Fifa my friend was playing Osu.
That's all.
You play fifa?

*cries*
Granger
I knew about it for quite a while but never downloaded it... untill i did. :L
beeboy123
My friend told me to play it.
Trauter

kirukashi wrote:

Trauter wrote:

When i was playing Fifa my friend was playing Osu.
That's all.
You play fifa?

*cries*
Don't worry !
I play NBA 2k too :)
Ryukaii
I was looking at Elite Beat Agents stuff, then Osu popped up.
Been clicking circles ever since.
tokaku
this guy
or this guy
There's no difference anyway since they're the same person.
MrPop
i was searching for rhytm game and osu was the first appear
Rakugaki_old
Watched a Twitch League of Legends steam. Saw the person playing it during the loading screen and asked him about it.
[_TetsuyaKuro_]
was searching for a song in youtube called Nano- now or never then I saw osu.... it looked cool so I played it ever since~~<3 :lol:
Salamat
I played Elite Beat Agents and wanted to see if there were any games like it on PC. This was 7 yrs ago. A lot of things have changed. :)
zoze
found it on ipad apps, osu stream .. then move to the windows osu
Geo
xGx

Black Wolf159
One of my friends invited me to play this game, I was only Thirteen years so I played habbo.

One month later I decided leave habbo and play osu with him.
xasuma
I was learning how to play league of legends, so I started to watch streams on it. And there it was, some people would play it between games . I haven't played league ever since. Lol
thelewa
4chan
Nameless
A minecraft server forum... Pretty lame imo
Nakano Itsuki
Cytus Freedom Dive
AJ-FreakS
searching map
saw beatmaps
dl osu
play
Yuudachi-kun
In the summer my friends cycled through playing games and got me into playing Osu with them; they're all rank 100-800k and I'm still her; I was the only one to get max level in Tera online too. :(
M316
I was (still am) subscribed to Miamiel on youtube and he posted a video where he played Osu, after that I downloaded the game :D
sunpum
I believe I heard it from a friend, after that all of us started playing together... unfortunately I am the only one left playing...
Jinny_old_1
My bf introduced me in the game <<
KinomiCandy
some let's player played it and i decided to give it a try
konkarne_old
Multiple people on Steam constantly played it so I just wanted to try it out. Then, I found out my friends also played it and I just kept going on.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
When I was looking for a taiko emulator after watching an episode from Oreimo. Found osu! then tried to play in taiko mode. Realized that I suck at this and started playing standard instead :3
Cerulean Veyron
Some facebook page's admin showed a screenshot of the game and telling the likers to try it out, and i'm one of them. Then i came here playing~
HazeL
My friend suggested it to me, cause she knew that i am a gamer. :D I'M HAPPY I FOUND OSU!
Nathan
osu! found me
Neutral
its funny how i came about this game, a guitar hero youtuber i used to watch started uploading Osu! gameplay to his channel and i said to myself wow hes pretty good o.0 and i also thought to myself theres no way i could ever play a game this hard xD that was about a little over a year ago. his youtube is like tobigh3 i think. and then like 5 months ago i met a guy that played this game and he kept talking and talking about it so i decided to try it. been hooked ever since.
Tamara
Friend of me played it
Frikandel
I saw someone in a League of Legends stream play it to get better at League of Legends. That was also my original reason to play this game, but after I played it a few months I swapped League for Osu all together <3
franchiiii_old
friends recommended it :c
Duskyui
I began with downloading osu! on Android a long while ago. I wasn't super into it at that time, it was more of a pass-time while I was waiting for something. A few months later, a friend of mine got into osu, he recommended it to me, so I decided to give it a shot on my PC. Suffice to say, I got hooked. And that's why I'm here today. :)
_sparky_
A friend on a chat i used to go on showed me.
i thought it looked cool and downloaded it
Xiaolin
I was on deviant ART and found osu, and then my sister told me about it, so I started playing it
Renevant
Watching lilyPichu's stream .-.
Signnal
Saw some friends playing it during lunch a few years back in High School.
idkfa lolz
boxbox stream *flies away*
Lumo_
A friend of mine first showed me a beautiful map which was impossible while we were at this one event. At the time I didn't really grow interest in the game but when the world cup started and I saw the stream in twitch I eventually decided to give it a try and been hooked ever since.
show more