forum

New Impossible Jump?

posted
Total Posts
show more

Drafura wrote:

Bring old hypers back >< this kind of jumps are not anything new, it's so annoying for players, so annoying for mappers, so annoying for modders. It's out of question to rank them in a map and it's totally normal, the hit windows is way above the OD10 300 std. In the end it remove possibilities in ctb mapping. The jump skill totally dispeared from ctb players since then... Only zig zag movements and ryuuta accuarcy matters now, this is so sad for people who knows ctb were a bit more back in the days.
Never forget the beginning of 2013's disaster~.
Drafura

119410501 wrote:

rip ctb
-PM-

119410501 wrote:

Drafura wrote:

Bring old hypers back >< this kind of jumps are not anything new, it's so annoying for players, so annoying for mappers, so annoying for modders. It's out of question to rank them in a map and it's totally normal, the hit windows is way above the OD10 300 std. In the end it remove possibilities in ctb mapping. The jump skill totally dispeared from ctb players since then... Only zig zag movements and ryuuta accuarcy matters now, this is so sad for people who knows ctb were a bit more back in the days.
FL, Hyperdash (~2013), HD (~2014)
DeathXHunter
no1 cares about the hd change
-PM-
No
Empress Junko

Drafura wrote:

119410501 wrote:

rip ctb
Upvoting.
Kingkevin30

DeathXHunter wrote:

i didn't care about it because i didn't even noticed anything xD
-Ryuujii-
middle hyper will make the catcher go further to the right side,it is a concern

-PM- wrote:

No
Kurokami

DeathXHunter wrote:

What, there was a change? lol
DeathXHunter
^Exactly.
iiyo
what was old hypers like anyways, I'm very interested, was it a timing difference? the way you hit them?
ZHSteven
Does anyone still remember 2009-12-20?

well, almost same saturation here.

"Nothing can be changed. Just move forward." That is all I've learnt about it.
Badis

ZHSteven wrote:

Does anyone still remember 2009-12-20?

well, almost same saturation here.

"Nothing can be changed. Just move forward." That is all I've learnt about it.
"Just move forward " even if the changes are bad you still accept that ? please

Drafura wrote:

<3
ZHSteven
I just want to point out this kind of situation is not the first time and can never be the last. Hopefully this will end in a good way.
because I already lost hope on it

Storm- wrote:

what was old hypers like anyways, I'm very interested, was it a timing difference? the way you hit them?
Once it didn't matter where and when you caught them, they just brought you under the next fruit perfectly.
Badis

119410501 wrote:

Storm- wrote:

Once it didn't matter where and when you caught them, they just brought you under the next fruit perfectly.
good old times :')
He Ang CTB
A perefect HyperDash system would mean that:

(terminal dashes / just 1 more pixel to become hyperdash kind of dashes C:)

(mixture of hyperdashes and terminal dashes)

(complete hyperdashes)

Can all be perfectly caught with the exact same:
1. Amount of time of holding down left and right keys
2. Timing of changing between left and right movement.
Badis
They changed the physics of hyperdash...AGAIN
Why you want us to suffer liike that and this time there is no excuses...
Yukiteru Amano
Not this time no :P If you wait you might be provided with a very good excuse ;P

Badis wrote:

They changed the physics of hyperdash...AGAIN
Why you want us to suffer liike that and this time there is no excuses...
da fuq happened?
Laharl
Gogo, shitstorm incoming.
iiyo
huh? they changed hypers? i didn't notice anything
Granger

Storm- wrote:

huh? they changed hypers? i didn't notice anything
Badis
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/390883?m=2
Try to play this , you'll see the 1/4 hypers are faster than usual and the 1/2 hypers are slower than usual :|
iiyo

Badis wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/390883?m=2
Try to play this , you'll see the 1/4 hypers are faster than usual and the 1/2 hypers are slower than usual :|
good?
Ahri
@Storm: I can provide you an old client where the old hyperdash system is still working. (I didn't update that one)
Uhm..it's hard to explain, just the movement is a whole different thing.

And what, they did change it? Again?