forum

osu! idol (Final Round - Complete!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Flanster
Document viewing is always disabled during judging. Don't wanna spoil anything! Keep that in mind for the future.
Fun fact is that I still get emails for access requests >w>

As for the judging itself, I REALLY hope it gets done ontime for 24th, being the osu!idol would be one hell of a christmas present ;)
Oinari-sama

LoliFlan wrote:

Document viewing is always disabled during judging. Don't wanna spoil anything! Keep that in mind for the future.
Fun fact is that I still get emails for access requests >w>

As for the judging itself, I REALLY hope it gets done ontime for 24th, being the osu!idol would be one hell of a christmas present ;)
I saw a grenade flying into a bunch of people xD
/merun
Topic Starter
ztrot
I just want to point out how derp I was we forgot to annouce the prizes here on this thread this has been adjusted and you can go check it out on the op. Some of the judges and myself are thinking about something special outside of the prize pool but that will be disclosed after the winner has been announced!
Flanster

ztrot wrote:

I just want to point out how derp I was we forgot to annouce the prizes here on this thread this has been adjusted and you can go check it out on the op. Some of the judges and myself are thinking about something special outside of the prize pool but that will be disclosed after the winner has been announced!
_DG

LoliFlan wrote:

ztrot wrote:

honk honk nubz
Flanster
As expected, two judges have not filled in their judgings yet, hang on folks.
yealina
merry christmas~
shARPII
soon(tm) :3
Topic Starter
ztrot
yes very soon I can inform you judging is finished and we are just working on the announcement and other lovely stuff the suspense is killing you all i know :P
Oinari-sama
Killing me softly~
deadbeat
congratulations \:D/
Topic Starter
ztrot
yes congrats to our winner!
yealina
0. 0
i don't know how to say my feeling at this time......

受宠若惊的感觉
Sharlo
霜爷威武
Topic Starter
ztrot
it was a super close contest
Flanster
Congrats! T'was fun listening and judging your entries. Next year be prepared for mooooooore.

shARPII
congratz yaelina :)
you 3 were really amazing, I'm glad I've taken part to this funny event!
Good luck and see you (maybe) for osu!idol2 o/
Oinari-sama
Congrats yealina! I won't be surprised at all to see a ranked map using your entry :D

I agree with shARPII, the entries just gets better and better as the competition progress. Just like the Fanart Contest, I think we can expect even more amazing works in the next idol.

Looking forward to see you all in the next Idol :)
- Yuuto -
Wow congrats yealina!! o(^w^o)
XgenSlayer
Congratulations to the winners and well done to all of the participants. I can imagine all of those good entries in my ears (Kinda.) xD
Coro
Congrats to the top 3~
I'm just glad I made it that far as the last dude haha
Zero__wind

yealina wrote:

受宠若惊的感觉
[N]ephy
おめでとうございます
GAMI
does osu idol for 2nd season will be held in this year too?
CoolshadowFNG
I'm hyped for the next competition already.

I won't back down so easily next time!

*swings mic in circles*
Flanster
Patience, my dear mic dwellers.
Hard
sooooo 11 months ago this was made so will there be a next one? i need to know!
CoolshadowFNG
I'm really hoping there'll be an announcement soon.
Stefan
Soon ™