posted
Total Posts
show more
XpritEE

HandHeldPillow wrote:

Careful! Might cut your self on that edge
it's ok he's on stable
kzkaze
my current set up,sorry but i don't have a desktop pc, i think my laptop keyboard gonna die soon because i mostly play osumania :s
Jinny_old_1

http://imgur.com/qXMnBiw

yeah I have a cup of water on my computer I know <w<
ceschierpadua
Here's my cheap set-up and sorry if your eyes are hurting from how dirty it is (*ノ▽ノ)
HatCreater1
Shit quality but whatever :/
SoundHunter
Ignore the mess on the table ;D

DeletedUser_4662594
PikaCienna

Tapdancingmetroid wrote:

I just got this computer recently, so my desktop setup is pretty basic/messy.
Also, this computer is actually better than you might guess from looking at the monitor. It has quad core! :3
maybe you should start saving , i never though that you can play this on vista ~ guhehehe
hinamizawan
Top Bunk
I've already posted my setup before, but I've gotten a new laptop since then. So here it is, in awful quality (because no camera aside from the 2MP one on my phone)
NoScreename
Really ghetto to the point it's hilarious. Nothing will ever get more ghetto than this other than a monitor hooked up to a toaster.

"What the fuck am I looking at?!?!"
What you see here is an HP laptop with a Hatsune Miku background (I love Vocaloid!), two mouses and a pair of shit Sony headphones that's marketed as "Studio Quality" (the only thing that's studio quality about it is the really, really long cord that's annoying as fuck)on a laptop cooler that is missing a USB cable on an ironing board that's on a chair.
EDIT: Also, this is off-topic but don't you love it when your mouse or pen just smoothly glides over hit circles and hitting them all perfectly? :)
EDIT 2: It's surprising how good quality my tablet's 2 MP camera can do. The quality is surprisingly good.
EDIT 4: Another thing, the desktop background is straight out of a beatmap. https://osu.ppy.sh/s/122342
killindcity

i posted my setup before but now i have an actual desk rather than a makeshift bookshelf/desk lol
EroPudding
welcome to my paradise.

killindcity

MisakaCandy wrote:

welcome to my paradise.
haha i think we have the same mouse pad
NoScreename

MisakaCandy wrote:

welcome to my paradise.

Those posters. I want one of each poster there.
SaTyu

makkura wrote:

thats clean and spacious, NICE! :lol:
Evanlet
I need some SERIOUS cable management done... but here

domSaur

nothing rly. I use the Dragonwar Dragunov right for osu bec. the kinzu V3(2stupid2read that it was V3 and not V2 which is why i ended up with this small thing) is too small for my osu hand. Thinking of picking up a Logitech G400s if it is bulky enough to support my weird grip(can it? i wish i can see and hold first irl :c)
Kitsunemimi

Evanlet wrote:

Wow.

I'd imagine it'd be a bit of a pain to be constantly looking up at that TV though.
Secretpipe
A little update of my desk :

Nathan
GSG95

Secretpipe wrote:

A little update of my desk :

Wow, nice desk. I like the pixel stuff.

Sorry for the low quality.
[ Jei ]
Straw Hat
moex-

best quality
honey

[-Jake-] wrote:

Potato quality :D
xD love it
thentran
look at my beautiful handmade setup lol.
DeletedUser_4041880
Tfw your computer is in the dining room

Kui
kaetwo

i think i can be classified as a hoarder
free shit ayyyy
Ceph23

Kaetwo wrote:

i think i can be classified as a hoarder
free shit ayyyy
This makes me want to go there and clean everything up.
How do you focus with all that stuff?
kaetwo

Ceph23 wrote:

This makes me want to go there and clean everything up.
How do you focus with all that stuff?
That's the fun of it, I just am able to focus. I don't like having a boring room. I like colours, variety, and just being able to move my eyes around and seeing all sorts of odds and ends.

Though I would have to agree on the cable management. its absolutely horrid
Doqtor Kirby

Missing to the right of the monitor is my ThinkPad tablet, had to take the picture with it.

And before anybody asks, that is indeed my girlfriend.
Evanlet

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Evanlet wrote:

Wow.

I'd imagine it'd be a bit of a pain to be constantly looking up at that TV though.
Oh, nope :P. I use it to play PS3/PS4/PC (with controller) in bed, or watch movies at night with the gf. Monitor for general day to day use or gaming when I want to be immersed properly :)
IppE
Momo D
Nicu !
sunpum
for some reason it wont load my picture, at least for me it isnt... so heres the link http://sta.sh/0282a9n28ooq
I didnt want to upload this at first, but what the heck, why not ;D... I actually do have a desk but I dumped a lot of crap on it, I have a fan on it, and my chair has my clothes on it ;D LOL.. .so I'm using a tv tray thing.. sometimes I like to watch tv while I'm on the computer but now I dont watch a lot of tv anymore :T..

On my actual desk, I have a lot of anime, manga and books and I dont have space for them.. like all of my stuff is just piled up in stacks... I want to clean my desk and use it one of these days :T... sometimes using a tv tray just doesnt cut it...
Pokenick
- Marco -

IppE wrote:

─────────▄──────────────▄
────────▌▒█───────────▄▀▒▌
────────▌▒▒▀▄───────▄▀▒▒▒▐
───────▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
─────▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
───▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
──▐▒▒▒▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌
──▌▒▒▐▄█▀▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐
─▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▌