forum

Osu! Scandinavian Tournament 2015! Bowling Dragon Lords win!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vanillaire
Team Name:=^● ⋏ ●^=
Player #1 - Vanillaire
Player #2 - Zakuro
Nyaa
Slizzer

Omgforz wrote:

Mayoi Hachikuji wrote:

Commentators: Kotayo, Omgforz, Zerzxes, Mayoi Hachikuji, Xytox.

Soooo.. What song are we mapping and which body part am i supposed to use?!
your happystick
Xytox

Xytox wrote:

Team Name: Bowling Dragon Lords
Player #1 - Xytox
Player #2 - Gnuu
Xytox sucks and Gnuu will carry.
Add Slizzer
Mestro
I could possibly stream it. Going on a 720p stream with very few bugs

Got alot of experience with OBS as thats my streaming service.
I'm able to host a teamspeak server to have commentators join in. (If I should be commentator I would want to have someone else with me)
Topic Starter
Kotayo

Marcusan1387 wrote:

I could possibly stream it. Going on a 720p stream with very few bugs

Got alot of experience with OBS as thats my streaming service.
I'm able to host a teamspeak server to have commentators join in. (If I should be commentator I would want to have someone else with me)
sorry all staff positions other than referees are closed atm, i forgot to put that in the thread i guess

we already have 3 streamers and i know that all of the commentators are capable of streaming as well since i've seen their streams

so yea :/
Satella
Team Name: Swemark
Player #1 - SnickarN
Player #2 - Cerkie
Cerkie will carry in his sleep
Topic Starter
Kotayo
registrations will close on the 20th groups/match schedule will be out on the 21st (possibly live drawings)
Bluuh_old_1
Team Name: Can't Defeat Team Coconut Gyuunyu
Player #1 - Bluuh
Player #2 - Suzutarte
snibedi snabs wer ar the burger? :---DDD
Gyuunyu

Bluuh wrote:

Player #1 - Bluuh
Player #2 - Suzutarte
Approved by arlas ekologiska kokosfarm
Bluuh_old_1

Gyuunyu wrote:

Bluuh wrote:

Player #1 - Bluuh
Player #2 - Suzutarte
Approved by arlas ekologiska kokosfarm
:^) <3
Dare
Team Name: The Fine Ladies
Player #1 - Enju-chan
Player #2 - GamblaH
We are ready to have some funns :>
Br00tal
If you guys need a commentator, i am willing to help out.
Topic Starter
Kotayo

Br00tal wrote:

If you guys need a commentator, i am willing to help out.
thanks for your offer but as i mentioned about a week ago all staff positions other than referees are filled
Topic Starter
Kotayo
registrations closed, due to reaching 31/32 teams me and omgforz will form a team that will only join for the groupstage, even if we win the group we will not pass on to the next round. this is ONLY to make it so that all groups have 4 teams in them so that everyone has to go through all matches.

seedings will be released later today (hopefully) and live drawings will be held tomorrow at 16:00 CET on http://www.twitch.tv/osuscandinavian

EDIT

seedings should be out on the second post of the thread
l1mi
Who put Identity part 4 in the map pool? I love that person..
Topic Starter
Kotayo

l1mi wrote:

Who put Identity part 4 in the map pool? I love that person..

Kotayo wrote:

8. Tournament Staff

1. Map Selectors: Kotayo
gee i wonder who <3

although to be fair Omgforz actually put that in
AnimeBoy99_old
Hi guys we cannot play on sunday can we please play on saturday instead plz plz plz <3
Topic Starter
Kotayo

AnimeBoy99 wrote:

Hi guys we cannot play on sunday can we please play on saturday instead plz plz plz <3
would appreciate it if you followed the instructions on rescheduling, they're at the top here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
AnimeBoy99_old
im not home now i come home on friday night plz fix for me kotayo :(
i will be very sad if i cannot join with lord sasuke in this battle :(
Topic Starter
Kotayo
ok i'm fixing it, if the new times don't work though then i'm afraid i can't do any more
AnimeBoy99_old
thanks my friend! :D
Topic Starter
Kotayo
i was gonna upload all the twitch broadcasts to youtube but because half of them have big silenced portions because of a copyrighted song i'm gonna cancel those plans
Harke

Kotayo wrote:

i was gonna upload all the twitch broadcasts to youtube but because half of them have big silenced portions because of a copyrighted song i'm gonna cancel those plans
So no one tought of having local copies.....
IppE
Download twitch streams, re-encode as webm and host at some undisclosed place?

I could help with re-encoding and hosting part.
Kimmie

IppE wrote:

please please please.
Topic Starter
Kotayo

IppE wrote:

if anyone wants to do this then they can do that

myself i'm already getting stressed out without extra work ;w;
Topic Starter
Kotayo
double posting because new mappool :D
IppE

Kotayo wrote:

Currently encoding a few clips from the first stream, will be hosted at http://ost.tuuba.moe/ once done.

Due to :reasons:, there might be slight audio desync. Nothing I can really do about it since the only editor that I can use can't deal with vfr correctly.
Kimmie

IppE wrote:

Kotayo wrote:

Currently encoding a few clips from the first stream, will be hosted at http://ost.tuuba.moe/ once done.

Due to :reasons:, there might be slight audio desync. Nothing I can really do about it since the only editor that I can use can't deal with vfr correctly.
will you be able to unmute parts that are muted? or is it like impossible ;_;
IppE

Kimmie wrote:

will you be able to unmute parts that are muted? or is it like impossible ;_;
If the archived files themselves have the audio removed, then no.
Topic Starter
Kotayo
tournament bracket is out
Topic Starter
Kotayo
OK I GOOFED AND SOME OF THE TEAMS HAVE THE SAME OPPONENTS AS IN GROUPS

BRB REMAKING BRACKETS AND FIXING TIME SCHEDULE

EDIT: ok so the majority of the teams have a new opponent as well as some of them having new match times, please check if this is the case for your team
IppE
Aand apparently twitch just straight up removes the audio from streams which are muted, so unless there are local recordings, there is no way of recovering the lost audio.
Kimmie

Kotayo wrote:

OK I GOOFED AND SOME OF THE TEAMS HAVE THE SAME OPPONENTS AS IN GROUPS

BRB REMAKING BRACKETS AND FIXING TIME SCHEDULE

EDIT: ok so the majority of the teams have a new opponent as well as some of them having new match times, please check if this is the case for your team
noob kotayo

@ippe awwww now im sad
Topic Starter
Kotayo
i'm just gonna write an apology to everyone that witnessed me lose my cool on stream today

you have to understand that this gets very stressful for me especially when not everyone has read the rules properly
to prevent pointless discussions from happening in the future i decided to add a new rule that basically let's me make decisions on the spot

this might seem like a bit of a nazi rule that prevents free discussions but trust me when i say i will NOT enforce this at all unless i deem it absolutely necessary

i want this to be a successful tournament that we can all enjoy, and yes i want to enjoy this as well but it can be very hard if i'm stressed out all the time

again i apologize for losing my cool and i'll try to not make it happen again

lastly if you have any input on any other inprovements that can be done then please do tell me
Topic Starter
Kotayo
schedule and mappools updated
IppE

Kotayo wrote:

lastly if you have any input on any other inprovements that can be done then please do tell me
As long as you keep Loctav out of this everything will go just fine.
-GN

IppE wrote:

Aand apparently twitch just straight up removes the audio from streams which are muted, so unless there are local recordings, there is no way of recovering the lost audio.
Ask Zerzxes if he has any recordings. I know I yelled at him to save them during one of the first days of the tournament, but I can't remember what matches were played after that.

also, i distinctly remember telling kotayo the same thing when this tournament was first planned. :x
Gumpy

-GN wrote:

Ask Zerzxes if he has any recordings. I know I yelled at him to save them during one of the first days of the tournament, but I can't remember what matches were played after that.

also, i distinctly remember telling kotayo the same thing when this tournament was first planned. :x
As if zerzxes is the only one who has streamed
-GN

Gumpyyy wrote:

As if zerzxes is the only one who has streamed
That's completely irrelevant to what I just said. I said that Zerzxes might have some recordings of a couple matches, so asking him would probably give results.
show more