forum

[osu!standard] Top 20 Players of 2014

posted
Total Posts
show more
x_Co0ki420ezi_x
Votes for banned players will be ignored.

see if I give a fuck

1. Cookiezorino
2. Clemtnirno
3. Harucchi

rest of top is trash in comparison
Woey
1. hvick225
2. HDHR
3. WubWoofWolf
4. rrtyui
5. Rafis
6. sayonara-bye
7. cptnXn
8. isokasapupuja
9. NerO
10. Elysion
CodeS
1: rrtyui
2: hvick225
3: www
4: HDHR
5: Dungeon
6: Small K
7: Bikko
8: isokasapupuja
9: cptnXn
10:sayonara-bye

-----------------------------------
#1 in my heart: Momjixi <3
pooptartsonas
1. rrtyui
2. WubWoofWolf
3. Dungeon
4. thelewa
5. Gokuri
6. Nitro
7. Azer
8. Mercurius
9. Guy
10. SyeruP
Gus
1. hvick225
2. sayonara-bye
3. SapphireGhost
4. rrtyui
5. HDHR
6. WubWoofWolf
7. Rafis
8. Elysion
9. MeCarL
10. Alumetorz

i joined like 6 months ago so i wasnt even here for half of 2014 but ayyy here it is
GhostFrog
People claiming hvick "performed" better than rrtyui this year or other such nonsense like that are equating playing well with getting pp. If rrtyui's plays this year are enough to convince you that he's still a better player than hvick, then he performed better. I'm not saying hvick isn't a really strong player, but his body of work simply doesn't hold up to rrtyui's. In addition to the maps mentioned by vleaf (elemental creation, holy orders, and bakana's yoru naku usagi), rrtyui had SS on big black, FC-2 on 4 Dimensions, rrtyui-only-DTs like Hello Seattle and the I Burn marathon, that 800 combo FL play on that skystar map, that 1x sliderbreak play on DT gangsta (does the fact that they aren't worth pp make them worthless or something?), and a ton of unranked plays (FC on HW's helix diff, for example). Sure, maybe he played fewer generic DT maps than SW and got less pp because he was more interested in playing strange maps and getting nomod SS scores for funsies, but do you really think he was outperformed? How much of that could hvick do? And don't forget rrtyui's OWC performance. Pretty damn impressive.
silmarilen
his hello seattle score is 1.5 years old already tho
GhostFrog
I stand corrected on that one, but the rest of those scores are from this year. I probably should have looked things like that up instead of going from memory.
based god lil b
1. hvick225
2. rrtyui
3. hdhr
4. sayo
5. rafis
6. cptnxn
7. mecarl
8. hanatan
9. wobeinimacao
10. isokaspupuja
Forseen
1. rrtyui
2. hvick225
3. WubWoofWolf
4. HDHR
5. Bikko
6. thelewa
7. Dungeon
8. Gokuri
9. Mercurius
10. Emperorpenguin83
chickeneric
1. rrtyui
2. WubWoofWolf
3. hvick225
4. sayonara-bye
5. Small K
6. Rafis
7. thelewa
8. cptnXn
9. isokasapupuja
10. Angelsim

Honourable mentions: Dungeon, Gokuri, Doomsday, Emperorpenguin83, Azer
[ Bakabaka ]

GhostFrog wrote:

People claiming hvick "performed" better than rrtyui this year or other such nonsense like that are equating playing well with getting pp. If rrtyui's plays this year are enough to convince you that he's still a better player than hvick, then he performed better. I'm not saying hvick isn't a really strong player, but his body of work simply doesn't hold up to rrtyui's. In addition to the maps mentioned by vleaf (elemental creation, holy orders, and bakana's yoru naku usagi), rrtyui had SS on big black, FC-2 on 4 Dimensions, rrtyui-only-DTs like Hello Seattle and the I Burn marathon, that 800 combo FL play on that skystar map, that 1x sliderbreak play on DT gangsta (does the fact that they aren't worth pp make them worthless or something?), and a ton of unranked plays (FC on HW's helix diff, for example). Sure, maybe he played fewer generic DT maps than SW and got less pp because he was more interested in playing strange maps and getting nomod SS scores for funsies, but do you really think he was outperformed? How much of that could hvick do? And don't forget rrtyui's OWC performance. Pretty damn impressive.
Why people like you just don't understand wat is this about? It's like with Ballond d'Or in football - in my opinion Messi is the best player in the world, but in 2014 Ronaldo did better, or MVP in nba - in my opinion James is the best player in the world, but in 2013-2014 regular season, Durant did better. I like both and I think rrtyui is a better overall player, but I had to respect wat SW has done this year, and I'd say this is his year.
Besides SW has done much more crazy unranked or no pp plays than you know this year, you just don't see it because you don't pay attention to him at all, and always underate him. He has played this game for 6 years, long before rrtyui and C. But he was always underated and never got the respect that he deserves, even in his best year.
Brittle
1.rrtyui
2.hvick
3.www
4.Bikko
5.HAUHAU
6.PeaChick
7.mugio3
8.Azer
9.Mercurius
10.Adamqs
KwKm
1.hvick225
2.rrtyui
3.sayonara-bye
4.Small K
5.thelewa
6.cptnXn
7.Dungeon
8.A2R
9.dabanlong
10.Dsan
Rewben2

Gigo wrote:

No. This is "Top osu players of 2014". You have to vote for whoever impressed you more, based on his/her performance and results in 2014, not who is the overall better player! Player A may be better than Player B, but the latter simply outperformed the former during this year.
I know it's about 2014. What I said can apply to a specific year. If what I see in 2014 makes me think rrtyui is a better player, then I'm going to vote for rrtyui.
Ametrin
1.hvick225
2.rrtyui
3.WWW
4.sayonara-bye
5.HDHR
6.cptnXn
7.HAUHAU
8.Yakumo Yukari
9.small K
10.rafis
hj2295277
0.cookize
1.hvick225
2.rrtyui
3.wuwoofwolf
4.sayonara-bye
5.HDHR
6.rafis
7.small k
8.thelewa
9.wobeinimacao
10.HAUHAU
Chocolatia
1. hvick225
2. rrtyui
3. WubWoofWolf
4. sayonara-bye
5. thelewa
6. cptnXn
7. yamemasita
8. PeaChick
9. Dungeon
10. HAUHAU
Starfy
1. rrtyui
2. hvick225
3. sayonara-bye
4. Legendre
5. WubWoofWolf
6. Akiko-
7. thelewa
8. HappyStick
9. HDHR
10. Adamqs
Ookura Risona
0、Cookiezi
1、rrtyui
2、hvick225
3、WubWoofWolf
4、sayonara-bye
5、thelewa
6、Happystick
7、Dsan
8、Hanatan
9、wobeinimacao
10、Gokuri
Kanbu
1.rrtyui
2.SnowWhite
3.Rafis
4.cptnXn
5.WubWoofWolf
6.Small K
7.Nitro
8.Azer
9.SpringLane
10.Tokichii
X Light
1.rrtyui
2.vick
3.sayonara-bye
4.thelewa
5.www
6.Rafis
7.small k
8.cptnxn
9.wobeinimacao
10.raydric
-shikaco-
1. hvick225
2. rrtyui
3. sayonara-bye
4.HDHR
5.Small K
6.wobeinimacao
7.www
8.happystick
9.thelewa
10.Dungeon
Noobsicle
1. rrtyui
2. hvick225
3. www
4. HDHR
5. cptnxn
6. Tokichii
7. Gokuri
8. JappyBabes
9. Azer
10. Bikko
11. FunOrange
Gigo

Rewben2 wrote:

Gigo wrote:

No. This is "Top osu players of 2014". You have to vote for whoever impressed you more, based on his/her performance and results in 2014, not who is the overall better player! Player A may be better than Player B, but the latter simply outperformed the former during this year.
I know it's about 2014. What I said can apply to a specific year. If what I see in 2014 makes me think rrtyui is a better player, then I'm going to vote for rrtyui.
Well of course. It's all subjective (otherwise we wouldn't be having that voting). I just wanted to point out that we are only taking into account their scores and achievements from this year, not their osu career as a whole, because some people might get easily confused (not talking about you, just... in general).
Lyric
1. rrtyui
2. WubWoofWolf
3. thelewa
4. hvick225
5. Small K
6. HAUHAU
7. mugio3
8. HDHR
9. cptnXn
10. Guy
Beato_old_1
1. rrtyui
2. thelewa
3. HDHR
4. WubWoofWolf
5. sayonara-bye
6. PeaChick
7. Dungeon
8. Bikko
9. Hanatan
10. FunOrange
RoLo
1. rrtyui (God at everything)
2. hvick225 (How does he use that skin)
3. WWW (Dem UR's doe)
4. Sayonara-bye (Dat speed consistency doe)
5. HDHR (Next best all-around player after # 1 and 2)
6. thelewa (Dat reading consistency doe)
7. HAUHAU (rrtyui jr.)
8. Small K (SW jr.)
9. Rafis (DH jr.)
10. Bikko (dat offline play doe)
zmc3206
1.hvick225
2.rrtyui
3.sayonara-bye
4.Small K
5.thelewa
6.cptnXn
7.Dungeon
8.A2R
9.dabanlong
10.Dsan
churchzcq
1.hvick225
2.rrtyui
3.WubWooWolf
4.sayonara-bye
5.HDHR
6.Dsan
7.Hanatan
8.Sinch
9.SpringLane
10.wobeinimacao
[Niceboat]
1.hvick225
2.WubWooWolf
3.cptnXn
4.sayonara-bye
5.Small K
6.thelewa
7.Hanatan
8.wobeinimacao
9.SpringLane
10.rrtyui
:) :D ;) :o >:(
Hiki309
1.hvick225
2.rrtyui
3.WubWooWolf
4.sayonara-bye
5.Small K
6.Thelewa
7.HDHR
8.Rafis
9.cptnXn
10.Wobeinimacao
Qund
1: WubWoofWolf
2: hvick225
3: rrtyui
4: sayonara-bye
5: HDHR
6: thelewa
7: Small K
8: Rafis
9: Alumetorz
10: cptnXn
kentae86520
Those who not even vote hvick were just blind while hvick gain almost 2k pp (7k to 9k) with 10k pc this year.

Infact hvick's HD DT skill is already the best in the world but those guys ignore everyone besides rrtyui. :o
LOVE AZUSA ya
1. hvick225
2. rrtyui
3. WubWoofWolf
4. HDHR
5. sayonara-bye
6. cptnXn
7. thelewa
8. Doomsday
9. Small K
10. Guy
Shounen X
1: hvick225
2: Small K
3: Adamqs
4: WubWoofWolf
5: A2R
6: thelewa
7: Dsan
8: SpringLane
9: Alumetorz
10: cptnXn
St-Zemon
1. hvick225
2. zeluaR
3. Small K
4. Myaamd
5.Dungeon
6.Sinch
7. rrtyui
8.Rafis
9. Yamemasita
10. Shounen X
Thomasz
1. Hvick225
2. rrtyui
3. WWW
4. sayonara-bye
5. thelewa
6. Small K
7. Rafis
8. isokasapupuja
9. cptnXn
10. Dungeon
Satella

kentae86520 wrote:

Those who not even vote hvick were just blind while hvick gain almost 2k pp (7k to 9k) with 10k pc this year.

Infact hvick's HD DT skill is already the best in the world but those guys ignore everyone besides rrtyui. :o
or you could stop being a blind fanboy
Nya Nya Neko
1. hvick225
2. rrtyui
3. WWW
4. thelewa
5. sayonara-bye
6. Isokaspupuja
7. Azer
8. Happy Stick
9. CptnXn
10. OmgForz