forum

Loli voices/sounds

posted
Total Posts
show more
Piine
Probably keep this in my skin folder...somewhere.

Thanks Frostei :D
[ Onii-chan ]
Thanks Frostei. I've been looking for something to replace the "Welcome to osu" sound file this is perfect. Thank you so much Frostei!
Favorite: "15 Welcome home, master"
If you ever make a loli "oyasumi nasai" sound file I would be really grateful <3~
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_4041880

[ Onii-chan ] wrote:

Thanks Frostei. I've been looking for something to replace the "Welcome to osu sound file" this is perfect. Thank you so much Frostei!
Favorite: "15 Welcome home, master"
If you ever make a loli "oyasumi nasai" sound file I would be really grateful <3~
It's not really all that loli sounding but I hope it might do for now (right click anywhere to save). I'll update the original link with this file in it
Download
[ Onii-chan ]

Frostei wrote:

It's not really all that loli sounding but I hope it might do for now (right click anywhere to save). I'll update the original link with this file in it
Download
Thank you! now I have both perfect "welcome.mp3" and a "seeya.mp3" I can die happily clicking circles. Thanks once again Frostei.
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_4041880
Added 26 more voices. Here's the download for the new ones if you already have #1-31. I probably won't add anymore after this.

Click to download
Rayne Sylvania
how do u put them in osu to change the sounds? im new so i dont really know much but i want it Q.Q

[ Onii-chan ]

Rayne Sylvania wrote:

how do u put them in osu to change the sounds? im new so i dont really know much but i want it Q.Q

For a welcome.mp3 or seeya.mp3 you would just rename any of the sound files you like to "welcome" or "seeya" and place them inside your desired skin folder.
If you plan to use these for anything else i.e. combo bursts and such. It's the same thing. Rename to the appropriate name and place inside your skin folder.
(Please note that replacing a welcome.mp3 or seeya.mp3 requires supporter much like the "menu-background")

Step by step <3~
First find your osu! directory, in this case mine is inside "C:\Program Files (x86)\osu!"
Next find the skins folder
"C:\Program Files (x86)\osu!\Skins"
Go to what ever skin you are currently using. In my case it would be Lolicon.
"C:\Program Files (x86)\osu!\Skins\Lolicon(modified)"
Now you open up where ever you saved the voices to
Extract them
Now you should have a folder like this
"Loli voices - Frostei"
Open it
Now let's pick one let's pick "15 Welcome home, master"
Right click and click rename
Rename "15 Welcome home, master" to "welcome"
Now right click and select copy
Open up your "C:\Program Files (x86)\osu!\Skins\Lolicon(modified)" folder again
Right click inside the folder and click "paste"
Congrats you now have a new welcome.mp3 if you're a supporter c:
Restart osu! for the changes to be applied or deselect and reselect your current skin within the options menu.
This applies to everything such as "comboburst" and other various sounds.
Rio-

Sulker wrote:

Probably keep this in my skin folder...somewhere.
^

also thanks Frostei :)
Eden333
i know the one is called "welcome.mp3"
but how is the otherone called when you exit osu?
maybe: "exit.mp3"?
[ Onii-chan ]

Crash333 wrote:

Seeya.mp3 if you read any of my above posts it will tell you
quit-osu
ive been dying to change my skins sounds!thank you thank you! :)
Rizumu Tenshi
Weeell...this one's a nice collection...but, regarding the crying sounds, can't you make a longer one? Preferably 30 to 40 seconds?
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_4041880

Baka Tenshi wrote:

Weeell...this one's a nice collection...but, regarding the crying sounds, can't you make a longer one? Preferably 30 to 40 seconds?
Sadly I can't. You could try combining the crying sounds together to make one 30-40 seconds long though.
Gumpy
Just what I always wanted.
FrzR

Gumpyyy wrote:

Just what I always wanted.
20A0
Goodjob!
Dazdy_old
Just what you need to create a weeaboo kawaii anime skin. Well done, I quite like those sounds.
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_4041880
Here's a Christmas one in case anyone was interested (probably not).

Click here
Rayz141
can you reupload the one in the first post? i'm having trouble downloading that one :(
-Ryuunosuke-
Change "15 Welcome home, master" to welcome.mp3
11/10
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_4041880

Rayz141 wrote:

can you reupload the one in the first post? i'm having trouble downloading that one :(
Done

KawaiiDesu-kun wrote:

11/10
Done
-Ryuunosuke-

Frostei wrote:

KawaiiDesu-kun wrote:

11/10
Done
12/10
Topic Starter
DeletedUser_4041880
Added two new voices. Here are the files if you don't want to redownload the whole thing:

Download
pekeno_old
TY :33pekeno
Tara Hoshiko
Loliii <3 :roll:
Verniy_Chan
nice, I like loli sound :v
Aii-

Verniy_Chan wrote:

nice, I like loli sound :v
me too :3
shafiqrry
after download, where i need to extract it ? please, reply .
denhay
These sounds are from " Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo " or not :shock: Because I heard some sounds from that :D
NoniChan
ohaiooo[lucky:1337][/lucky:1337]
Shohei Ohtani
Nothing defines osu! Like making the choice of changing all of your sounds to the sound of underage girls.
lit120

Reditum wrote:

Nothing defines osu! Like making the choice of changing all of your sounds to the sound of underage girls.
"Weaboos", they say
Disappear
do they not use those elements anymore? because i put them in the skin but they are not working ;-;
Amanystya
Thank's :)
[-Nek0nya-]

[ Onii-chan ] wrote:

Crash333 wrote:

Seeya.mp3 if you read any of my above posts it will tell you
Hey! i know that you can only change that if you have osu supporter tag...
Oneeko_old_1
Now I can fulfill all my fetishes. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
KawaiiJunko
*downloads*
Virtue-
LOVE THIS >w<)b
-- Lilith --
I really want one that says nee-chan for my combo breaks someone help a girl out?
Starrodkirby86
If you have some "onee-chan!" sound clip, set that as your combobreak.wav.

If you don't, but know of an anime that does, get some episodes playing, try and find that delicious sound bite, and then use audio editing software like Audacity, with your Recording Source as "Stereo Mix". You'll need to set your volume a bit high though. Here's a guide to do that.

Someone around here might have a sound clip though, or maybe Google Fu can kick in too. Good luck! ;)
show more