CptBlackBird wrote:

peppy+salt=salty
winber1
no, you guys apparently haven't taken simple algebra

pepper + salty = peppy
byfar

Woobowiz wrote:

Riince wrote:

what if cookiezi [if he wasnt an asshole who thought almost everyone was garbage at the game] made an account just to post "good job! keep it up!" would you drop everything and go back to the grind woob
Obama giving any aspiring player some sort of praise or pep-talk would be a wet-dream come true.

I wouldn't even mind if he insulted me, condemned me, and was disappointed in the way I'm approaching things.
peppy-talk FTFY
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

winber1 wrote:

wooby i love you <3

ganbatte
♥ <3 ♥ <3 ♥ <3 ♥
winber1
がんばってね、ウービちゃん (´・ω・`)
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

winber1 wrote:

がんばってね、ウービちゃん (´・ω・`)
nig that isn't even either of our native languages

<3 thx tho
winber1
大丈夫。私はシットポスターだよ。
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

winber1 wrote:

大丈夫。私はシットポスターだよ。
huggerbutt**

ftfy
FlamingRok
なぜ
but actually
E m i
グーグル・トランズレイト :shock:
FlamingRok
actually not on my end, just minimal knowledge

can't say for the other two though. we should probably stop shitting up the thread even further.
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

FlamingRok wrote:

can't say for the other two though. we should probably stop shitting up the thread even further.
At this point, cleaning up the thread would be a paid job.
silmarilen
DONT WORRY WOOBOWIZ I STILL SUPPORT YOU
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

silmarilen wrote:

DONT WORRY WOOBOWIZ I STILL SUPPORT YOU
T-thanks <3
E m i

i take over this thread
Topic Starter
Woobowiz
<insert blog update>
E m i
<insert blog update>
Topic Starter
Woobowiz
That post is high quality [ Momiji ] :O
E m i

Woobowiz wrote:

That post is high quality [ Momiji ] :O
Truly.
B1rd
I got 2 PP today

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
cheezstik

winber1 wrote:

大丈夫。私はシットポスターだよ。
weeaber1 8-)
E m i
D e s
potato chips
E m i
Te Amo
Not that i don't support you or anything (i don't considering all im seeing is PP farming) but this thread is full of shit.
E m i
chainpullz

KevEz wrote:

Not that i don't support you or anything (i don't considering all im seeing is PP farming) but this thread is full of shit.
If it's pp farming then surely you could replicate these scores within a couple of retries then?
winber1

chainpullz wrote:

KevEz wrote:

If it's pp farming then surely you could replicate these scores within a couple of retries then?
yea, i can

huehuehue
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

winber1 wrote:

yea, i can

huehuehue
You're out of my league winber ;w;
chainpullz
Winber secretly rank #0. Ranking scoreboard is just lagging really bad.
E m i

chainpullz wrote:

no ad personam pls >:(
B1rd

chainpullz wrote:

KevEz wrote:

Could a guy with 10pp DT Koigokoro? Not very good logic. It's a valid criticism the Woobowiz has been playing for pp rather than for skill.
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

B1rd wrote:

Could a guy with 10pp DT Koigokoro? Not very good logic.
I think his point was that one really doesn't have the right to call a map a "farm" map or an "easy" map if they can't farm it themselves.

But then that logic would then crumble by the fact that someone better than me can make the same claim, then I'd be in deep shit.
E m i

Woobowiz wrote:

B1rd wrote:

I think his point was that one really doesn't have the right to call a map a "farm" map or an "easy" map if they can't farm it themselves.
I think it is not necessary to be able to farm a map to call it farmable - the assumption that a map is a "farm/easy" map can be based on other players' experience/pp gain with that map, or on its relative difficulty to pp ratio.
miss you and koigokoro give similar pp
chainpullz

Woobowiz wrote:

B1rd wrote:

But then that logic would then crumble by the fact that someone better than me can make the same claim, then I'd be in deep shit.
Oh shoot, a better player has an easier time at a map than you do? I wonder why?

Also, you can't hit rank 1 simply by pp farming. You'd be hard pressed to call anyone in the top 5 a pp farmer even. The thing is, if a map is farmable then there's no reason for the top players to not all put it at the top of their to-do list if they care about being rank 1. I know there are a lot of players around the top who might not care, but there's enough that do to prevent you from hitting rank 1 from farm maps alone. Refusing to play a single "farm map" is like playing blue control without Jace and preordain.

You'll hit the same walls just like anyone else if you choose the route of "farm maps." Woobowiz isn't bragging that hes hot shit because hes rank 1337 or w/e. If he was then you would potentially have grounds to criticize. It's undeniable that if you want to be #1 you will have to be capable of fc'ing the "farm maps." Why is it so bad to get that out of the way from the start and then work on polishing afterwards?

If you want to bitch about some maps giving too much pp for what you believe they are worth, go bitch at tom instead.
show more