The Road to Cookiezi-Tier

posted
Total Posts
show more
I Give Up

Tess wrote:

I think I was confused with someone else :S
Ethelon
I think osu! needs to start putting letters and fruits on notes instead of numbers, so you'd have to hit the right key or smash the right fruit.
Nyxa
As if mapping isn't already hard enough.
Deathripi
As if osu! right now isn't hard enough.
Sophia
So
That woobowiz kid huh.
winber1
who's woobowiz
nrl

Ethelon wrote:

letters
I have a skin that would suit you nicely.
Ethelon

Narrill wrote:

Ethelon wrote:

letters
I have a skin that would suit you nicely.
I believe you're missing the crucial gameplay element.
Allow me to suggest further reading:

Glassner, Andrew S. Interactive Storytelling: Techniques for 21st Century Fiction. Natick, MA: A.K. Peters, 2004. Print.
Nyxa
Osu is now a story
Blueprint

Narrill wrote:

Tess wrote:

way smaller max combos in the CtB Big Black rankings than in the std ones
Well no one's ever passed Centipede, so obviously standard is the hardest mode.
The Big White
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

winber1 wrote:

who's woobowiz
I'm hurt
winber1

Woobowiz wrote:

winber1 wrote:

who's woobowiz
I'm hurt
is he huggerbutt
HotDadsOnline

usa wrote:

no one can become cokezi.
even if you play 1-6 hours daily for 4-5 years, you can't become cokezi.
just take it easy because once you're here, you're here forever anyways.
People can dream.
Nyxa
No one who believes that no one can become Cookiezi, can become Cookiezi.
chainpullz
The 9k pp SnowWhite hype though.
Topic Starter
Woobowiz
Lol, not even 5 minutes after I upload a video, someone dislikes it.

I know it shouldn't bother me because they're probably some petty nerd that's all salty and jelly, but I get 5 dislikes consistently throughout my new videos and I'm pretty sure it's just 1 person disliking the video on 5 different accounts. Can't imagine there are 5 people I've pissed off since I started played (can only count 2 off the top of my head)
B1rd
I can understand why they'd dislike the videos, I don't particularly like you with all your self advertisement. You should know that that sort of behaviour is going to annoy some people, no reason in getting salty when you encounter some and they dislike some of your videos or whatnot.
Topic Starter
Woobowiz

B1rd wrote:

I can understand why they'd dislike the videos, I don't particularly like you with all your self advertisement. You should know that that sort of behaviour is going to annoy some people, no reason in getting salty when you encounter some and they dislike some of your videos or whatnot.
Bruh, I haven't self advertised in almost 2 months, you'd think people would drop that point after a while.
ZenithPhantasm

Woobowiz wrote:

B1rd wrote:

Bruh, I haven't self advertised in almost 2 months, you'd think people would drop that point after a while.
Don't let haters get you down. I've had my share of a dousche disliking my videos too (this guy actually tried to pose as me for whatever reason). Just ignore the salt.
Nyxa
Nothing wrong with posting your goals publicly to get support from the community.

Pretty courageous, in fact.
chainpullz
I'm lucky if I get 5 views on some videos hehehe.
silmarilen
my top video recently passed 20k views
x_Co0ki420ezi_x

Woobowiz wrote:

they're probably some petty nerd that's all salty and jelly)
heh
[-Cloud-]

Woobowiz wrote:

I know it shouldn't bother me because they're probably some petty nerd that's all salty and jelly, but I get 5 dislikes consistently throughout my new videos and I'm pretty sure it's just 1 person disliking the video on 5 different accounts. Can't imagine there are 5 people I've pissed off since I started played (can only count 2 off the top of my head)
Illuminati
gregest
dude,be carefull,some people gonna say "OMG he is a cheater,let's report him"bcuz they are salty
winber1
sorry that was me
ZenithPhantasm

[-Cloud-] wrote:

Woobowiz wrote:

Illuminati
Ayesha Altugle

Close!
f i z i k
OMG he is a cheater,let's report him
vaporlol

Woobowiz wrote:

I know it shouldn't bother me because they're probably some petty nerd that's all salty and jelly
no
otonashi-senpai

vahn10 wrote:

Close!
Still he got 4 times more PP than you in almost 4 times less time.

I can't understand some people here who are hating or writing unnecessary stuff. I think they're just jealous.
Your progress is amazing! (and even godlike compared to all these salty kids here) Maybe you'll even get to the Top 1000 in under one year.

Wish you good luck!

Ps: Wish I could make the same progress as you :D
D e s
The roadblock
Nyxa
Is it a thing to call people salty now?

Do I get to be tangy?
gregest
yes
[-Cloud-]

otonashi-senpai wrote:

vahn10 wrote:

Close!
Still he got 4 times more PP than you in almost 4 times less time.

I can't understand some people here who are hating or writing unnecessary stuff. I think they're just jealous.
Your progress is amazing! (and even godlike compared to all these salty kids here) Maybe you'll even get to the Top 1000 in under one year.

Wish you good luck!

Ps: Wish I could make the same progress as you :D
TIL: Everyone not agreeing on the way OP is "progression" = PJSalt Jelly Haters. Besides the joke, that someone who pushed like 40pc within 6 month calling someone else nerd.
silmarilen
im pretty sure vahn's post was about being close to rank 1337, im not sure why you're trying to make drama out of nothing.
Vuelo Eluko
what if cookiezi [if he wasnt an asshole who thought almost everyone was garbage at the game] made an account just to post "good job! keep it up!" would you drop everything and go back to the grind woob
Vuelo Eluko
and then he gets to rank 1 again before he pulls off his mask and reveals he was actually saturos the whole time and peppy posts an ask.vid of himself making an exaggerated O-face and refuses to ban him for multi accounting but instead hands ppy over to him and we all become saturoslaves

sorry i drank too much egg nog
Nyxa

silmarilen wrote:

im pretty sure vahn's post was about being close to rank 1337, im not sure why you're trying to make drama out of nothing.
This.

Riince wrote:

[if he wasnt an asshole who thought almost everyone was garbage at the game]
Everyone is garbage at this game, though. People in the top 50 are just way less garbage than the rest.
chainpullz
Idk, Woob puts in nearly 3x as many hits per month as I do. It would be more unusual if he hadn't accumulated that much pp already.
show more