DeathXHunter
WP yuki
VelperK

score submission broken

cri evritim
[ Mephisto ]
dat 1 miss...
Granger
Screenshot also broken. :< What awesome score did you make?
it's not in a box ban
Riari
Killer parts are killer, FC Soon(tm).

DeathXHunter
Frobe
iiyo
started playing DT today

Seph
Rubytic is back and he really hates me up to this day :D
Spectator

Seph wrote:

Rubytic is mad /o/
autofanboy

Seph wrote:

ha
Yukiteru Amano

Ouch... xD
Homodera
I just checked and he's gone. RIP in peperonis alaloo snakbar

1 miss game 2 stronk
-PM-
Seph

Yukiteru Amano wrote:

Ouch... xD
well that was quick xD

that sucks seeing on my userpage though
Salamat
New PP system?? Holy moly
PepsiCat
xGx

Yukiteru Amano
PP is life. PP is love. Durr....
xGx

Salamat
inb4 new era of PP farm. :D
Kingkevin30

PepsiCat wrote:

so i just got more than half of my pp removed and i realized that why am i wasting my life on this so i just wonder how do you delete your account?
it's only a waste of time if you give up because of such unimportant manners as seeing a number next to your nickname...2nd of all, people should learn how to read or just inform themself before going apeshit about stuff. wait through the recalculation phase, understand that raw pp (the pp amount itself) has no "real" value, only your rank (which results from your pp in comparison to other players).

And if you're now thinking mimimimi but my rank also decreased, thats also because thousands of players have to be recalculated..and even if your rank is worse after everything is recalculated that just means that you have to GET BETTER at playing in general, or abusing the pp-system
autofanboy

PepsiCat wrote:

so i just got more than half of my pp removed and i realized that why am i wasting my life on this so i just wonder how do you delete your account?
Just don't play because of farming pp... Orz
-PM-
ppv2 only loves newest maps and CTB maps^^
Kingkevin30

-PM- wrote:

this doesn't seem new to me
-PM-

Kingkevin30 wrote:

-PM- wrote:

this doesn't seem new to me
It's so hard to find old maps that gives many pp (Except TAG maps)

RIP all old map players :(
Kingkevin30

-PM- wrote:

It's so hard to find old maps that gives many pp (Except TAG maps)

RIP all old map players :(
yeah thats kinda true, the only oldstyle map that gave me pp was this
ikin5050
honestly my pp just halved, and exgon suddenly got 630 total or so from calamity fortune... can someone explain this in a language that i can understand? :P
PakaChan

ikin5050 wrote:

honestly my pp just halved, and exgon suddenly got 630 total or so from calamity fortune... can someone explain this in a language that i can understand? :P
You're horrible and got tbe pp you deserved. What's so
hard to understand?
DeathXHunter
Merry Christmas,everyone
Kingkevin30

DeathXHunter wrote:

Merry Christmas,everyone
Merry Christmas to you too Fabi, i hope you'll have great holidays :3
[Superstar]_old
Merry xmas
Happy Easter
[Ayase Eli]
I have been playing CtB for like a grand total of a week or 2, and it's almost disgusting to see all these CtB players whine about how their pp got screwed and they feel like they've been cheated or something...

Isn't the whole point of the game to get better at the game (and have fun but who the heck does that)? If someone doubts your skill then just play multiplayer and settle things once and for all, if boosting your ego is all you care about...

I'm just here to catch froots :)
Granger
Its the same as in std, on a smaller scale. :(

In general i dont understand people fussing so much about the numbers on their profile, i dont care very much for that. All i want is doing good at hard maps with my grand goal not being to become #1 but being good enough to FC almost anything mappers can throw at me, with any mod combitation. (Except maybe HDFL, lmao)
mummie

Granger wrote:

Its the same as in std, on a smaller scale. :(

In general i dont understand people fussing so much about the numbers on their profile, i dont care very much for that. All i want is doing good at hard maps with my grand goal not being to become #1 but being good enough to FC almost anything mappers can throw at me, with any mod combitation. (Except maybe HDFL, lmao)

same here look i also lost half of my pp but so what i can get it back over time while i get better and its sad to see something go but the new pp system works and i am happy alot of pp farmers are trown down :D

and like tom said he is going to tweak some bits after his holiday so we have this system now and get over it

its still a game and we Catch fruits That is where good at

greetz
mummie
Ikillforpies

Ikillforpies wrote:

Good job, have a pie
[Ayase Eli]
Lol I also noticed my graph finally changed, I now am actually ranked higher than I was before the change (after the initial dip). :P

But yeah I noticed that standard is the same, with people playing pp farm maps and such, but I don't even play standard haha; mania4lyf. I guess every gamemode has its issues though. I trust peppy with my 4 dollars to make things right >:0
show more