show more
Kamikaze
I'm not entierly sure myself, so that's why I'm asking
Zero__wind
偶像棒棒哒~
Topic Starter
Sharlo
咦在我睡觉的时候发生了神马事

@kamikaze It is rankable though Im not similar about mania mapset. I've comfirmed it with some mania QAT and BAT. Thus don't worry.
Darksonic
Your voice is beautiful, Sharlo. Congratz <3
Kayano
Gratz!
KaedekaShizuru
夏萝姐姐带我装逼带我飞 :o
Lach

-Kamikaze- wrote:

I'm quite concerned about o!m difficulties spread and I'd like to get some clarification on some things (since I believe that it's not right. I may be wrong):
- Spreads in both keymodes lack HD difficulties
- Since ranking crietria says that each mode should be treated as diffrent game mode (link for reference) two other problems arise :
a) 7K's lowest difficulty is well over rankable 2,0 stars (reference)
b) H icon has been skipped in 4K which I believe is unrankable (basically same as lack of HD diff)
- Also 7K NM is Normal with H icon, which also falls under criteria of unrankable since:

Ranking Criteria wrote:

A difficulty's name must indicate its level of difficulty, with the exception of the hardest level of difficulty in a set.
That's an aesthetic nitpick on my part tho

Sorry for not noticing earlier, but I focused on 4k MX for reasons we all want to forget.
The way I understand it is that for modes which are the primary mode (In this case, standard is the primary mode of the mapset) you have to abide by the difficulty <2.00 stars rule, but for modes secondary to the primary mode, they can have a set starting at hard and insane equivalent.

Picture this, a map has 4 standard difficulties, 2 taiko difficulties 1 ctb, and 2 o!m difficulties.

Standard: Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane
Taiko: Muzu, Oni
Ctb: Overdose or whatever
o!m: Hard, Insane (or equivalent title in whatever naming scheme used)

I'm honestly not sure if it's okay to go normal > insane with both the 4k and 7k difficulties, but I don't think it matters too much. If it were up to me, I would say they should have a hard diff in between, but I'm not sure if that's necessary in this case as they aren't the primary mode of the set.
Koiyuki
good!
DanSparce
Congrats! Always like ur mapsets. :D

Osu! Needs more Osu!Mania Maps :D :D
Kamikaze
@Lach This is exactly how I feel. I feel like it's not good to have this big gap between difficulties. But since it's mixed mapset in which mania is not the main mode, I guess it's acceptable. Thanks for clarification
PyaKura
Mania GDs H/I spread are apparently rankable in a std main mode mapset (which is goddamn stupid). I'm not so sure about N/I spreads, however, so if someone could point out the rule for me that'd be nice.

The 2 stars rule here is unnecessary because the easier autoconverts make up for the lack of an EZ diff (Oh my god you don't how much that makes me cringe).

IIRC, autoconverts are acceptable as "non expert" diffs, but they are no wsy acceptable as "expert" (HD and higher) diffs.
Mei
虽然不知道发生了什么不过还是恭喜<3
Spy
所以你們知不知道罵娘的人真的很紙張又幼稚

By the way I can just paste an example or another example or this.
It is acceptable anyway.

Ranking Criteria Changes/Amended 2014-12-16 wrote:

The difficulty level of Taiko-specific and osu!mania-specific difficulties must also follow a well-designed spread and might contain an Hard/Insane only, if there are standard difficulties present.
Kamikaze
I don't think that NM/MX is a "well designed spread", but okay, nvm
PyaKura

-Kamikaze- wrote:

I don't think that NM/MX is a "well designed spread", but okay, nvm
That needs to change. I can see why ctb ACs are acceptable, but Taiko and, in this case, o!m ACs are terrible and that has been accepted by pretty much every decent player. But I'm getting off-topic here.
Rumia-
not sure why no people point out anything about spread during attacks on victorica's diff , im 100% sure u guys been here before , and NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THE DAMN SPREAD UNTIL IT QUALIFIED U GUYS ARE BEST
PyaKura
Well the spread is rankable so there's no "valid" reason to go against it atm.
RemiFlan

Rumia- wrote:

not sure why no people point out anything about spread during attacks on victorica's diff , im 100% sure u guys been here before , and NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THE DAMN SPREAD UNTIL IT QUALIFIED U GUYS ARE BEST
which is exactly why qualified was created in the first place. to find possible issues within the mapset before it goes to ranked.
ExPew
Disqualified have some serious issue on 4K difficult spread

@Rumia , Spy , Simple_Star and Arcwinolivirus take a note

according PM from Loctav when i was osu!maniaBAT ( im sure you don't know about this, sorry i didnt tell you all )

4K NM needs more harder to make H(hard icon) to make it proper spread

call mania bats to rebubble after it fixed.

EDIT :

[7K]

just my thought :-

Simple_Star's NM looks big gap on Rumi's IN difficult amount of notes( exceed 100% | 1368(NM) of 3228(IN) notes ) and overall difficult looks in-balance . it feels 'Hard' icon like 'Normal' icon. it should be more harder to get more balance spread

please stop this drama
Saoji

RemiFlan wrote:

which is exactly why qualified was created in the first place. to find possible issues within the mapset before it goes to ranked.
Well.. I don't think qualified map were really made for it in the first place [since nobody care of the spread anyway, (it's already a shame that approval maps are just for marathon now)]. Just an excuse to easy pop bubble to get more BATs score I guess XD !

Anyway, great song. Well done ! :)
iiyo
ayyy lmao what is going on in here
Lavender
Saoji
Sigh... I have so much to say that I prefer not say anything.
Rumia-
maybe i shouldnt help anything to be qualified in later date so there wont be unqualify maps which is a pain in the ass :D
rip mania u sucker
also im questioning why am i helping a community which always do shit to me :D
loctav i quit bye bye
huuuuuuu
Starry-
rip I don't really know what to think of this thread,
hope the spread is fixed soon o/
hopperhtkn
[General]
You should fix some SB issues

00:27:473 - らいつかはひとりんぼ→らいつかはひとりんぼ

00:32:573 - く染まる空も→く染まる空も

00:55:973 - 初恋の→初恋の風邪 It's lovesickness ><

01:47:573 - 御前葵→午時

03:12:773 - 初恋の→初恋の風邪

03:26:573 - 私好きな人→私好きな人

Plz add "IA -AREA ON THE PLANETES -" to tag
This is her official name.

Sharlo, your Japanese pronunciation is becoming almost perfect!! and how cute <3
Really nice Duet!! I'm looking forward to the next song! :)
-Mephisto
太可惜了吧。。 :(
Danielslz9
So... What I understood was that
4K NM needs to be 4K HD
And 7K NM needs to be more harder.

But @Expew
t/180605 As an example
PC's Nornal (1225)
PC's Another (3072)
PyaKura
^ And you shouldn't be taking example on bad spreads.
Rumia-
^
fak new page
Danielslz9

PyaKura wrote:

^ And you shouldn't be taking example on bad spreads.
Sorry, My mistake.
Kibbleru
yeaaa!
Xinely

hopperhtkn wrote:

[General]

00:27:473 - らいつかはひとりんぼ→らいつかはひとりんぼ fixed

00:32:573 - く染まる空も→く染まる空もim taking from http://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/%E3%81%8 ... shigoto%29, dunno which one should i take orz

00:55:973 - 初恋の→初恋の風邪 It's lovesickness >< fixed

01:47:573 - 御前葵→午時same as 00:32:573 -

03:12:773 - 初恋の→初恋の風邪 fixed

03:26:573 - 私好きな人→私好きな人fixed
thanks ~

http://puu.sh/dH1Gn.osb
Harbyter
Are you girls singing???? O.O

Nice one! :)
yealina

Xinely wrote:

hopperhtkn wrote:

[General]

00:32:573 - く染まる空も→く染まる空もim taking from http://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/%E3%81%8 ... shigoto%29, dunno which one should i take orz

thanks ~

赤く染まる空も is correct
http://www5.atwiki.jp/hmiku/pages/25575.html
hopperhtkn

Xinely wrote:

hopperhtkn wrote:

[General]

thanks ~

午時葵 "Goji Aoi" is flower's name.
The Language of Flowers "I'll probably die tomorrow"

Plz watch this awesome PV!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyZGyTCDv9I
Xinely
okay fixed them as well
thanks 4 checking :D

@Sharlo : replace kanji folder with http://puu.sh/dHqYN.rar this one (newest osb inside the folder, i just lazy to upload it again lol)
- Nya Pass -
i like this map
i like this music
why some (just a little)beatmaps so xxx(sad ) but ranked?
and some nice beatmaps can not ranked becuse some "rules"
im just a palyer,when i want to get some pp,i have to play some(just a little) beatmaps but i dislike them..
why "rules"can make a player unhappy/angry?only i have this felling?

:( :( :(
Rumia-
baka nya QAQ
GiNa
路過支持一下
I love you girls'' voice :3

First star in 2 years lol
show more