Halozy - Genryuu Kaiko

posted
Total Posts
show more
Moe
Such amazing map(especially the sound effect
Anyhow, congratulation! :)
Barney
BAT thinks before they are ranking sth ? Because from end of 2013 it looks like some have problems with it. Also I agree that it's not bad map but it's still something what makes me think about the purpose of raniking criterias. It's more of an art for art sake.
Gero
Congrats!
Bauxe
I think it's good maps like this are getting ranked. It's a step towards harder stuff getting ranked.
BeatofIke
Congratulations Hollow Wings :D
Rincewind
吓得我都飞到了天上

ExPew
omg, congrats. make my day when another AR10 gets ranked

Kaguya Hourain wrote:

xxdeathx wrote:

xxdeathx
First ranked play on this map!

Kayano

xxdeathx wrote:

First ranked play on this map!

and get 0pp
xGx

Autumn
还有人记得这张图当初的模样吗?
Halozy - Gennryuu Kaiko (Hollow Wings) [Waterfall]
What was the map like when first made ↑

转眼间萌萌的HW都要AFK了.
Yumeno Himiko

Autumn wrote:

还有人记得这张图当初的模样吗?
Halozy - Gennryuu Kaiko (Hollow Wings) [Waterfall]
What was the map like when first made ↑

转眼间萌萌的HW都要AFK了.
吓得我飞了起来
Kogarou-
I don't have words to describe this
Weed
would never have guessed this map would ever become qualified... really an amazing map, its a shame those who can't play it will proceed to QQ
Lach

Weed wrote:

would never have guessed this map would ever become qualified... really an amazing map, its a shame those who can't play it will proceed to QQ
I think even people who can play it will complain, just like when people who can't play something offer compliments. It doesn't matter as long as they aren't acting like a dick and explain their reasoning.
Kodora
Omedetou, great job!

6.76 stars, hue
xxdeathx

Lach wrote:

Weed wrote:

I think even people who can play it will complain, just like when people who can't play something offer compliments. It doesn't matter as long as they aren't acting like a dick and explain their reasoning.
hmm most of these complaints are coming from people that can't play it and i haven't yet seen one from someone who can
Garven
I love the slider art. You don't see that much anymore, so kudos for that.
Nathan
Yesssss been waiting for this day, lemme get my popcorn
Kogarou-
This map is actually funny with HT
ZZHBOY
怎么没一丝hw要quit的气氛
Darksonic
... this map is not made for humans.
Akiyama Mizuki

Darksonic wrote:

... this map is not made for humans.
Since when did HW made maps for humans.. tho?

lol congratz anyway
Slider arts are awesome, and the map itself is also an art. I don't really understand, but it is still great to look at
Colourful
hw大大请问下。。sb里面的毛笔字是用什么软件画出来的0 0,看上去很逼真。。
Trust
hot damn grats
Asahina Momoko
HW should put a supporter tag as a prize to player who FCed it lol
pkhg
I tried my best to avoid hating this map and after watching random ppl playing it, I feel like its good. If you can play it just put auto and enjoy it, feels great :3
The only thing that I dont like are those really spaced streams near the end, so hard

btw gratz :3
Topic Starter
Hollow Wings
thank u~ sco, yuki, lust and oracle, may have this as the best version.

guys, hate and love this map, thx for playing!
Mira-san
I liked it when it was pending tho. I don't know now.

Grats anyway. gna jinx ur qualify heh
meii18
WOW ! It's your first ranked marathon map ? If is , congrats HW !!! :)
FlobuFlobs

ByBy_ChAn wrote:

WOW ! It's your first ranked marathon map ? If is , congrats HW !!! :)
Huh? https://osu.ppy.sh/s/100348
Nyxa
YES
Kyubey
HW I love you.
pielak213
we are a few days early for the qualified -> first ranked map of 2015
Vuelo Eluko
i cant pass so its good map thank you for ranking
meii18

pielak wrote:

we are a few days early for the qualified -> first ranked map of 2015
It's not first ranked map of 2015. It will be ranked permantly still in 2014 :D

Yeah you're right . It was disqualified and ok . I agree with you pielak . First ranked map of 2015 baby ! :DD
TicClick
Sorry, but this map lacks a fair bit of something that is called quality and should have not been ranked in its current state. If you need more details, this is probably due to blatant abuse of patterns like 00:47:399 (1,2,3,1,2) - and the fact there are barely any distinct and audible sounds you mapped most, if not all streams to. Oh, and also a massive pile of overlapping copypaste that starts from 03:43:584, not speaking of the stream that follows the kiai part on 04:05:781 and ignores any features provided to you by music.

I am also going to refer to this post, as similar situation has already happened once in the past; you can read first two paragraphs of it, replacing "Platinum" with "Mysterious Hymn".

sweetod
打完发现被un了 :cry:
Kayano
HW的图总是要来个一次两次的

Since it has been DQ'd, I think i should point out the mistake of storyboard lyrics here

There are two places of your sb lyrics are wrong: (check http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Lyrics:_%E6%BA%90%E6%B5%81%E6%87%90%E5%8F%A4)

1. 13.png 风->風
  2. last-1.png (?)->崩
Well, good luck
InabaTewi
我飞机刚上了一半就坠机爆炸了
show more