forum

Masayoshi Minoshima ft. nomico - Bad Apple!! (2014 Refix)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
happy30
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on maandag 12 januari 2015 at 14:54:01

Artist: Masayoshi Minoshima ft. nomico
Title: Bad Apple!! (2014 Refix)
Source: Touhou
Tags: dajagl buraimaster1234 burai james
BPM: 138
Filesize: 10742kb
Play Time: 05:06
Difficulties Available:
  1. burai (4,75 stars, 710 notes)
  2. Lunatic (4,16 stars, 846 notes)
Download: Masayoshi Minoshima ft. nomico - Bad Apple!! (2014 Refix)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Lunatic is FINISHED
Plz also play James' version https://osu.ppy.sh/s/6252

bad appuru
bass apple
Natteke
1rd
fanzhen0019
oh 2th
yeahyeahyeahhh
When happy30 maps, we all are happy.
Kodora
4th
dajagl_old
Hey, happy! Great map! I LOVE the custom hitsounds!
So I guess I'll go ahead and post the little progress that I've made and see if it hopefully meets your approval. Tell me what work it needs; thank you.
Masayoshi Minoshima ft. nomico - Bad Apple!! (2014 Refix) (happy30) [burai]

[Edit:]
I changed that little bit for you and finished the intro. I'm still not really satisfied, though. Anyway, hopefully I won't go so crazy for the rest of the song. And thanks again for the feedback.
Garven
Quit being so awesome, damnit.
BeatofIke
Mapping is a happy thing :)
Topic Starter
happy30

BeatofIke wrote:

Mapping is a happy thing :)
♥♥♥
jonathanlfj
omg

also i think the offset needs -5, no kd ofc
dajagl_old
I would actually agree with jonathanlfj about offset.

Also, here is my updated version: Masayoshi Minoshima ft. nomico - Bad Apple!! (2014 Refix) (happy30) [burai2] (rename back to burai when uploading).
I know I may have to redo the section starting at 01:24:027 and all of its kin, but I'll wait until someone really takes issue with it.
Just have that one last section now; should be fun.

And I LOVE what you did with the ending. Oh, nostalgia... Anyway, you should probably use the inherited timing sections that I stole got from James. Also, James never had a finish on the final note. :P
Akiyama Mizuki
2awesome4me
Topic Starter
happy30
thanks for the support so far everyone !! :D
dajagl_old
Hey again, happy!
I finished it; I hope you like. Please give honest feedback if you want to see anything changed like all the copy-paste. I'll gladly change that if you want. Same for those "unrankable" sliders.
Hoping to see good easier difficulties soon so this can be ranked.
(Also, rename back to [burai], please. Thanks.)

Link: Masayoshi Minoshima ft. nomico - Bad Apple!! (2014 Refix) (happy30) [burai3]
Heatherfield
wtf, i thought ill never see burai alive again
Akiyama Mizuki

Heatherfield wrote:

same here :3
dajagl_old

bbj0920 wrote:

Heatherfield wrote:

same here :3
Oh, hi. >< Nope, I'm still alive, haha.

Anyway... I finally refinished [burai]. I just need to redo that kiai section, though. Link.
UnderminE
dont let this die
machol30
Hi, happy already saw my updates. He already has six pending maps, so he can't reupload. I'll just post them here for posterity then. :P

[burai5]
[burai6]
machol30
So much for posterity... I uninstalled and reinstalled osu! some months ago, so [burai6] is no longer with me (or any of my other updates for that matter). And apparently, they are no longer on puush? happy, if you still have it, can you please update again? Or if anyone has [burai6], can I have it again? I really miss it now and want to play it. Also, I don't want to have to redo all my updates... Thanks.

Next time I will just copy-paste .osu file in spoiler box.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.