forum

osu!StreamCompanion - live pp display / ingame overlay!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mestro
Is there a filepath to where Plays and retries are being output. If not please make it a feature
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
These are avaliable in formated outputs as

First post in thread wrote:

!Plays! - current play count
!Retrys! - current retry count
Mestro

Piotrekol wrote:

These are avaliable in formated outputs as

First post in thread wrote:

!Plays! - current play count
!Retrys! - current retry count
Thanks Piotrekol.

Once again Really good software
Mio Naruse
Can I use it for hitbox.tv?
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

changelog wrote:

Expose irc address in Irc.cfg file with can be found in "%appdata%\osu!StreamCompanion" - tested hitbox ( irc.glados.tv ),twitch (irc.twitch.tv)
so just change in Irc.cfg to for it to connect to (unoffical)hitbox chat.
Dexus
Link to download is broken
http://a.pomf.se/vpcwdu.exe
Nivek
I have some issue of np in jump to window.
The unicode title is not displayed.

Edit: it seems !TitleUnicode! do not auto convert to !Title! when needed
zxnamikaze
I am having some crash issues. Here is the error report. It crashes when the song changes. Seems more likely to crash on older songs.
SPOILER
Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at #=qbt$xIUXJ8iAuJxytE1EMQg6y5UEuNuAIOQwdL94Xywc=.#=q3vaDaf2Ufsghd1zzs7fgEcTYwzQmuwwCAA2KBBRSTyg=(IList`1 #=qP7ebh1KHbvcgPCya$xAZnQ==)
at #=qbt$xIUXJ8iAuJxytE1EMQg6y5UEuNuAIOQwdL94Xywc=.#=qpvFyOAtGwUZgJYjXkS84qQ==(String #=qv4t4usBSOM8qzPTlicnFhQ==, Int32 #=qo_G6VVkNWz8ys8zsYK2sdQ==, String #=qPk$JSY6kIyq7lNpHKgrs1g==)
at #=qbt$xIUXJ8iAuJxytE1EMQg6y5UEuNuAIOQwdL94Xywc=.#=qTP4mMubxdmvMw0o3Js3BMg==(String #=qEEM56y8dz0m6zRBNawM5oA==, Boolean #=ql3QHg_$6OnjQmDfoQdyn37cTQ_JXjlgStovXCOYZdP8=, String #=q4BOdVTsxRx0TG$e1xyc35g==, Int32 #=qrQ71yt6H8eQ_XOs9SGipyg==, Int64 #=q$0QY5pQobDrDhoTLhDssJA==)
at #=qCLC58XctlNOW40u34SX_GAnuoIyJJRnEeR0OYEK9OT5LjmIDdao1afbeWp0mzi2I.#=qTlRfFJXnYKpI38e_glh0rCmEWtGcMbmPF_nxLiMMtQo=()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
Shigoto
Could some1 text me in-game pls i have a problem :(
Mestro
is there any !word! that displays mods?
tsundoll
Can you add a !skin command?
Yurifane
Hi , Just want to know , it's not possible to Add a command for The mod ? like HR HD DT etc etc ^^
Topic Starter
Piotrekol

Dexus wrote:

Link to download is broken
http://a.pomf.se/vpcwdu.exe
Updated download link

Nivek wrote:

I have some issue of np in jump to window.
The unicode title is not displayed.

Edit: it seems !TitleUnicode! do not auto convert to !Title! when needed
Fixed in next release.

zxnamikaze wrote:

I am having some crash issues. Here is the error report. It crashes when the song changes. Seems more likely to crash on older songs.
[snip]
Fixed in next release.

Marcusan1387 wrote:

is there any !word! that displays mods?
&

Yurifane wrote:

Hi , Just want to know , it's not possible to Add a command for The mod ? like HR HD DT etc etc ^^
No there isn't any command to display mods and I won't implement it because I have no idea how(if it's possible at all using "legit" means).

tsundoll wrote:

Can you add a !skin command?
answer:

Piotrekol wrote:

Talnatch wrote:

Maybe an option to customize different messages with !(command here) as we like? :p
example: create a !skin command that makes the bot send a message with the link of the uploaded skin
When I get to reimplementing how commands actually work/are handled- sure.
Update should be released later today.

//edit
Updated- v141120.22
link in the first post
Warchamp7
Maybe I'm dumb and missing something, but where do the output txt files get saved to?

Edit: Ah, the 'map data' and 'misc data' save location are what specifies that. I am confirmed dumb :D
ZackK
hey i dont really know how to use a forum but heres my issue i just cant figure it out

Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at #=qfzY5dxYFgBvklsRrldINzg4BeywAOUGoSIVj1I5cn0o=.#=qQS4nK1tKnBX3Ge7Z9EnmGw==(String #=qeYd9AZAdvn93PIceBlkJKw==, String #=qI0AAhhOySi82Xb0LKosZtQ==)
at #=qev69SWSBZnBsJQT8zogv4_EtmQfv74TZGNt5G7WdA4I=.#=qzkIoyDEWcncrCjWQ1kfeyQ==(#=qaAfjtjHvHpX1FCjc4P5icR549hH6JYLMr$9pPISDtac= #=qD9ERMs$8k_1YwzRFyFlrPg==, Boolean #=qIIOOtFTP3ZU$RG0U3P0E_zVSuiHzjiyllX_7BpHxMws=)
at #=qb2Yj8g2zqoJ35SrZtWdLh5AEeTRbqxczJJcknhkaAKk=.#=qgQxFlpfJ72DUPse9$uRAaObLqiveyyV7UXB_JWQizOI=(Object #=qlsXwKjGqdjsbphoQ1B6Lzg==, FormClosingEventArgs #=q_aWiOb_74iRt6PbIgW3gNg==)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnFormClosing(FormClosingEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.RaiseFormClosingOnAppExit()
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ExitInternal()
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.OnThreadException(Exception t)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProcException(Exception e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnThreadException(Exception e)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

i have no clue what this means but i assume you can use this for a solution and please use osu msging to contact me cause again i dont know how to use a forum :/ thx in advance :)
ZackK
ALRIGHT piotrekol i figured it out... sorta. i figured out a way to use it with absolute maybe less than default settings. i managed to hunt down the np .txt and use it. earlier it wasnt appearing but now it saves and auto updates to a place on my drive as it should.

now the issue: any settings i make dont save. unless theyre on the first page of the config window any other windows and when i re open it everything i typed dissapears, although it is possible im typing in the !dl! thing wrong (im no coding expert if you cant tell)

thats all i really have for you. i dont expect you to help fix it at all, however i thought the least i could do was contact you with the specifics since you said youve never seen the problem before. so there have it. and remember if you need to contact me please use osu or twitter (still not used to forums) btw twitter is @zcore211
hank530
Hello Piotrekol
Thanks for your awesome program

I would like to do a Chinese version guide to support some streamers
There is my google doc file
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LOmgL4zO6kphJyk-p2kEgPDyzlFrs0gCyowyUOUxlf4/edit?usp=sharing

Probably post on some Chinese communities.
Is that okey for you to share this awesome program to other streamers
Kuro-pi
I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the bot to actually say anything in the twitch chat when one of the commands is used. Everything outputs to the text files on my hard drive just fine, but it won't say anything. I have the program linked to both osu and twitch, and my output screen looks like this:

Probably missing something, but any help would be appreciated
Mestro

Kuro-pi wrote:

I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the bot to actually say anything in the twitch chat when one of the commands is used. Everything outputs to the text files on my hard drive just fine, but it won't say anything. I have the program linked to both osu and twitch, and my output screen looks like this:

Probably missing something, but any help would be appreciated
Get in contact with me in-game or on skype or something and I can help you^^

Edit: If I'm not online today I will be tomorrow.(got a packed up day today)
Kuro-pi
I've been working 9 hour shifts the last couple days, but I'll try to contact you in the next day or two hopefully. Thank you!
Calvin
Doesn't work on Windows 8.1 like all of the other programs.
i cri errytiem
Bluuh_old_1
Why is there no mod or star rating command to input?
Mestro

Bluuh wrote:

Why is there no mod or star rating command to input?

Yurifane wrote:

Piotrekol wrote:

No there isn't any command to display mods and I won't implement it because I have no idea how(if it's possible at all using "legit" means).
That answears that and I think it's the same for star rating...
l1mi
I got silenced / warned by Bancho boat for spamming myself when using osu!StreamCompanion, am I using the program wrong or is it unavoidable? Will I get banned from osu if I keep using this program or is it considerd acceptable spam?

(viewers writing too fast in the twitch chat)
Mestro

l1mi wrote:

I got silenced / warned by Bancho boat for spamming myself when using osu!StreamCompanion, am I using the program wrong or is it unavoidable? Will I get banned from osu if I keep using this program or is it considerd acceptable spam?

You can simply fix this by turning off connect to Osu!. This will make it stop spamming your in-game chat and nothing else. Everything else will work as normal.
l1mi

Marcusan1387 wrote:

l1mi wrote:

You can simply fix this by turning off connect to Osu!. This will make it stop spamming your in-game chat and nothing else. Everything else will work as normal.
Thanks, guess ill do that then. But the possibility to get in game messages directly from the twitch chat was the reason why I installed it in the first place. TT
Mestro

l1mi wrote:

Thanks, guess ill do that then. But the possibility to get in game messages directly from the twitch chat was the reason why I installed it in the first place. TT
As far as I know you can't bypass the "spam" so either getting muted or just don't connect it to Osu!. If Piotrekol has any other Idé then.
Topic Starter
Piotrekol
I'll look into implementing anti-flood in the weekend- busy with things atm.
MrGamerLine1
cant get the IRC password :/ hmmm
its only say Click here to invalidate your permanent authentication hash and revoke all access.
Mestro

MrGamerLine1 wrote:

its only say Click here to invalidate your permanent authentication hash and revoke all access.
use this link with your information
osu.ppy.sh/p/ircauth?action=allow&ip=YOURIP&nick=YOURNICKNAME

The ip is the one you get from whatsmyip.org
when you've put you nick and ip in the correct place you will get to a website with a code and that is the irc password ^^
MrGamerLine1

Mestro wrote:

MrGamerLine1 wrote:

use this link with your information
osu.ppy.sh/p/ircauth?action=allow&ip=YOURIP&nick=YOURNICKNAME

The ip is the one you get from whatsmyip.org
when you've put you nick and ip in the correct place you will get to a website with a code and that is the irc password ^^

Example link: osu.ppy.sh/p/ircauth?action=allow&ip=1.234.567.89&nick=Mestro
MrGamerLine1
and now stuck at connecting :/

Mestro

MrGamerLine1 wrote:

and now stuck at connecting :/

Add me on skype or contact me in-game and I can help you with that
Sylphyn
can someone show me full tutorial on this please? like literally everything
Mestro

Tommy Is Cute wrote:

Could make a video of it. Something special you want to see with it?
Sylphyn

Marcusan1387 wrote:

Tommy Is Cute wrote:

Could make a video of it. Something special you want to see with it?
Yeah i'm a nooby on it, like how to use the format and stuff you know.
Mestro
Will be uploaded to my channel after christmas.(If you are celebrating it to well, Merry christmas then)
Mestro

Tommy Is Cute wrote:

here you go. Not the best recording but hope it helps atleast.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK-ky4B ... e=youtu.be
Kynan
IRC bot is RIP :'(
brenbread
IRC bot is broken ;_; Stuck on connecting..
show more