Mikarunoel131_DELETED

ArbiterX5 wrote:

Oh maybe you can get the MV here
http://hikarinoakariost.info/tk-from-li ... sic-video/
No problem and it's okay most peolpe who write in here seem new in osu! xD
Anyway you'll get to know ranking rules and beatmap stuff pretty fast. ~

Oh and thanks I'll try something. I may still wont use the vdeo though. xD
Also it's fine ~ have a nice day :)

After some unfriendly/arrogant but usefull advices my Osu! works again.
Have fun palying, the normal is finished now, too. ~
chillyzhang
Luv this song and this map.
Really nice map!
Rank it plz plz plz :)
Mackie
please make insane ar 9 omg so slow....

also can you make the beats in hard a bit smaller? it feels like it is normal difficulty
Topic Starter
Mikarunoel131_DELETED

JapanesePeople wrote:

please make insane ar 9 omg so slow....

also can you make the beats in hard a bit smaller? it feels like it is normal difficulty

This is my beatmap lol.
I was thinking about making Insane ar to 9 actually but the hard stays like it is for now.
It's not even finished and will be changed several times in the future anyway.
Angels Beats
hello you did a good job! keep it up BRO! :) *
ArbiterX5
Is this map done?
2ez4Maki
add video opening pls!!!!!!!
Topic Starter
Mikarunoel131_DELETED

Okuw wrote:

add video opening pls!!!!!!!

1.This is not the opening TV Size. I don't wnat a video anyway, someone can make a nice SB if they want. ~

2. For the others who always ask in game or here: Can't you see that it's not fnished... I have much to do these days. QwQ

3.Don't ask for rank. I asked modding queues months ago and no answers or didn't get the mod, that's how osu! works an it's pretty hard. (for my other beatmap back then) I had the same problem with some other maps of mine and even though they got mods doesn't mean they get ranked. ~

My old nightcore map was never ranked even with 40 stars and 20 mods so. When I ask people now to look at it they do as if I am stupid and say it looks not as great as others. Of course not since it's years old, lol. But they don't care anymore and just said try to get better when they don't even take a look at my new beatmaps. I gave up and started other beatmaps, deleted some old and now walk farword. A beatmap can be good even when it's not ranked so. ~

Maybe someday this is ranked, maybe not. ~
Anyway thanks for all the nice, great comments to the beatmap and also those who say it could be better at some points!
I'm only once in a while playing Osu! and beatmapping so it'll take some time for me to finish the hard.
Work and other stuff keep me from playing. xD Anyway have fun :)
KingLow12
good and nice
NazzzF
245 favorites already holy shit :o
Topic Starter
Mikarunoel131_DELETED

KingLow12 wrote:

Good job this map it's amazing
PD:sorry for my bad english

Don't worry about it. English is not my native language aswell. xD
Mistakes are proof that you try. ~

For Nazzf: Mostly because they like the song I got these favorites, or because I have the full version and mapped until the end, that's what I think. xD

Thank you both. ~
Blitzcrieg
is it possible if i make a gd? :D :D
Topic Starter
Mikarunoel131_DELETED

Blitzcrieg wrote:

is it possible if i make a gd? :D :D
No, I am sorry. :) I hope you're not angry.
Blitzcrieg
no its okay haha
Sprint00
Why this beatmap is still no ranked? And add some amv on beatmap pls
DeltaSticks
God I love the hard mode and I need more xD
You're terrific m8 :D
Ipas
PLEASE!!!
You must search modder to make this map ranked ._.
This map is doesn't have Star Priority ._.
It's impossble to get map ranked without mod ._.
Sciest-
I hope this beatmap ASAP approved and ranked ♥
Topic Starter
Mikarunoel131_DELETED

NewIpas wrote:

PLEASE!!!
You must search modder to make this map ranked ._.
This map is doesn't have Star Priority ._.
It's impossble to get map ranked without mod ._.
REALLY what do some you think I am?
I already got one beatmap ranked and am in Osu! since 4 years and know everyhting.

I also had a modding queue once and also make random mods sometimes for beginners, I know how this system works.

It is my beatmap! I don't want a video and wont put a video in it.
I wrote people to mod another map of mine a few times and never got response although I read the rules and followed them. In some of the modding queues it's not even possible to take part! Even some newcomer modders have a rule like: Only maps with more than ... stars. I don't have any now so I can't write them for a mod. I would have to mod other beatmaps to get some stars for myself but I don't have the time since it would take hours.

I also have to write this again now. This Beatmap is not even finished! I am working in rl and have much to do with family and friends and Osu! is just a game to have fun for me. That's what a game is supposed to be: Fun to play. When I have the time I'll finish the hard, theeeen and only theeeeeeen I'll maayybbeeeeee search for modders if I am motivated to do so.

Please read my posts in this thread before writing comments to this beatmap not beeing ranked right now.

That's all.
Have a nice day.
Tomo-w
I LIKE MAP
Sciest-
IMO, it good if Ghoul diff or all diff don't have skip , it's annoying IMO :o
Rezken
i want this map to be ranked so bad >:(

edit :: i want to help mod, but id be bad at it :(

After looking at the creators comments i feel like my own comment is redundant and i apologize for the inconvenience. Good luck on getting it ranked, but only do so if you feel like you want to. The song is really nice, one of my all time favorites, and i only wish there was a ranked beatmap for it.
Topic Starter
Mikarunoel131_DELETED

Lolkip wrote:

i want this map to be ranked so bad >:(

edit :: i want to help mod, but id be bad at it :(

After looking at the creators comments i feel like my own comment is redundant and i apologize for the inconvenience. Good luck on getting it ranked, but only do so if you feel like you want to. The song is really nice, one of my all time favorites, and i only wish there was a ranked beatmap for it.
Thank you for reading my comment.
I wish you a good day.
Donrepublica
A Video will be awesome PLssss :') I mean i always watch this video on YouTube, when i want to listen to the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C-k_3dcfNY If it helps :P I think you'll get lots more downloads if it has video. but If your still editing it. Do i in the end since i read it distracts you.
ZenitH-AT
Sad that this diddnt get ranked yet. the current only ranked one is not that great.
MarcieStache
this is really great
Zaphyk
I love the song, thanks for the beatmap :)
Topic Starter
Mikarunoel131_DELETED

Zaphyk wrote:

I love the song, thanks for the beatmap :)
Thank you. Have a nice day. ^^
abcoku123
Hey bro look at my video
Topic Starter
Mikarunoel131_DELETED

abcoku123 wrote:

Hey bro look at my video
Please stop writing in this thread. ^^'' This beatmap will not be ranked.

Thanks for understanding.
Trost
Wow 2 years and hard is finally done...I can die in peace now

FINALLY!!!! :)
Topic Starter
Mikarunoel131_DELETED

Epiclol wrote:

Wow 2 years and hard is finally done...I can die in peace now

FINALLY!!!! :)
I know right? xD I saw people still playing it and it made me sad that I never finished it.
Took me 2 hours or so to map the end. Now I am done. xD

I just checked, it was your gameplay I watched. OuO Thanks to you I felt like finally
doing this and feel better now that I have finished it. Thank you! ^^

The Insane also got another end half a year ago or so instead of the fast copy paste one.

In any case, now this beatmap is complete and shall rest in peace.
Tiramisu-chan
This beatmap is just WONDERFUL ! I really love it, you did a great job. YOU ARE GOLD !
PS : How can I help to make it ranked? Because it really deserves to!
Topic Starter
Mikarunoel131_DELETED

Tiramisu-chan wrote:

This beatmap is just WONDERFUL ! I really love it, you did a great job. YOU ARE GOLD !
PS : How can I help to make it ranked? Because it really deserves to!
Thank you very much. :)

The ranking process is something I dislike. I got one of my beatmaps ranked when I just started osu and know the process all too well, as I tried it several times later aswell. Just getting mods was very.... urgh... a process that makes me wanne scream, you know? Some mods I got were amazing, don't get me wrong but some people... In general, things should get ranked when the timing is right, the hitcircles and sliders are mapped to the beat and when the map is plainly saying it: playable- meaning not causing errors, not irritating the player, beatable and fun to play. If you wanne make it look good that is a plus, but you know. I still enjoy some very old beatmaps and they look hilarious in contrast to new ones, while still being a lot of fun. :) So we do not really need this "perfection" thing going on lately to have fun. But hey, agree to disagree.

I am sorry, but I do not intend to get it ranked. ^^ I want it to stay this way and to be completly made by myself.

People shall see that there are some hidden gems between the unranked maps aswell. :)

So thank you so very much for everything for your nice comment.
Topic Starter
Mikarunoel131_DELETED
PLEASE DO NOT WRITE IN THIS THREAD ANYMORE! ^^''

This beatmap will and won't ever get ranked.
I do not intend it to get ranked ever.

Thank you for understanding. :)
Tiramisu-chan
I totally respect that, I just wanted your beatmap to be more popular and that more players could enjoy it. But if you don't feel like getting it ranked, you have all the rights. I'm sorry because I didn't knew that ranking was such a hard process.. It is just a wonderful beatmap, I was playing it, I'm playing it now and I will keep playing it until I can't stand that song anymore lol (even I happen to hate the song, I will play the beatmap without music because it is such a gem)
Topic Starter
Mikarunoel131_DELETED

Tiramisu-chan wrote:

I totally respect that, I just wanted your beatmap to be more popular and that more players could enjoy it. But if you don't feel like getting it ranked, you have all the rights. I'm sorry because I didn't knew that ranking was such a hard process.. It is just a wonderful beatmap, I was playing it, I'm playing it now and I will keep playing it until I can't stand that song anymore lol (even I happen to hate the song, I will play the beatmap without music because it is such a gem)
Thank you very much. ^^

I wish you a wonderful day and great time playing Osu! :)
Topic Starter
Mikarunoel131_DELETED

Mikarunoel131 wrote:

PLEASE DO NOT WRITE IN THIS THREAD ANYMORE! ^^''

This beatmap will and won't ever get ranked.
I do not intend it to get ranked ever.

Thank you for understanding. :)
XenonTheIrfan

Mikarunoel131 wrote:

ArbiterX5 wrote:

This beatmap should be ranked by now... But what happened?
It is not even finsihed Oo How do you think ranking works ?? Please read the ruels of ranking.
I need some mods first, get myself stars and from otehrs by gaining kudosu, finsih the other 2 difficultis and thaan it mayybbee gets ranked.

But it may never gets ranked since some people here think they're the best and have to change everyhting on the beatmap they don't like and wanne control you and if you don't do what they want some get upset, want reaons and so on, lol. And others think they're something higher than you because of a stupid game titel, this is not real life lol. xD Some really think that and tlak like that to other people! xDDD Well anyway xD I'll get myself some mods when I finished the dificulties. ~ That can take time since I do much stuff with friends tehs days and work. ~ See you :)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.