forum

Flashlight issues.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
show more
Scorpionek
Support
yufeizhouyi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
Why are there no screenshots showing the problem yet?
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
You can see the number three getting in the way of the fruit, you can only imagine how difficult it can be when the fruits are going straight downwards, instead of slanted shown in this screenshot. the bigger the number gets the more it blocks your vision of the fruits, ( 1000 ), blocks. same with the lower hundreds.

Roddie

uranuss8600 wrote:

hyb fc mirasaXkanbu FL 0.0
maybe hyb is the best fl CTB player ;)
Thank you, Uran! :)

And mikhe. If ur reading this...

dt and hidden still nftw. :P
misa_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
do and do
Support, although I did not open before, but felt a lot more difficult than the hidden, rely on feelings and imagination should be able to be completed.
Effects can be in the options where choice, because the computer has Dianka, so I shut the effects.
Phipple
totally, for sure support this.
videogamenerd1991
I support that idea
DeathxShinigami
Still getting nowhere =/ Unsupport

Just learn to get around the problem Orz
Dean
I do find that the smaller fruit explosion from spinners helps a bit, but I don't really mind what happens.
Roddie
I assumed that Flash Light was going to be fix but it hasn't :|. Was there lack of evidences to show that Flash Light needs 2 be fix?
YGOkid8
support
TraineeAHS
oh i see how that works, i hope this get's in the build soon. :o
Aoitenshi
Sure I support this, even though I didn't play ctb, anyway, it's not like lack of evidence, instead, I don't see any evidence of keeping ctb player can't enjoy FL

DeathxShinigami wrote:

I guess you're not ctb player?
-David
a
DeathxShinigami

DeathxShinigami wrote:

Aoitenshi wrote:

I guess you're not ctb player?
Says the one who spaces out in #mod~
Bestelle

Davidz123 wrote:

and in osu! normal mode, while playing FL, your light get's smaller as you gain combo, does it?
If I'm not mistaken in normal it only becomes really small during a slider. Other then that, not much.
Kitsunemimi

RL Link wrote:

Davidz123 wrote:

and in osu! normal mode, while playing FL, your light get's smaller as you gain combo, does it?
If I'm not mistaken in normal it only becomes really small during a slider. Other then that, not much.
Actually, it does for all gamemodes. Just watch any replay with a large combo.
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
oh look at this, someone should test this by having a player play with FL with and without the combo number above the plate, to see if there is a significant difference. Also it has to be somebody who can at least get a 200 combo, to get that darkest FL color. (someone good) some eligable people for the test.

Sorry if i left somebody out, i did this in 5 minutes.

mikhe
andysun
calstrik
uranuss8600
misa
hybrid579
lirsrosso
sk8terpoke
yuliu1202
DeathxShinigami
n4p
do and do
aleex
pieguy1372
Subaru

RL Link wrote:

Davidz123 wrote:

I agree with this. Full support on this because it's 101% impossible for most of the CTB players (as combo goes up) to FC with Flashlight mod. :lol:
Ashchaos
I support this idea, the combo numbers should be placed in another position when the combo gets higher. (only with FL mod)
Shana
good idea :)

i'm bumping in this thread. :)
mekadon_old

Shana wrote:

good idea :)

i'm bumping in this thread. :)
BUMP OF THE DECADE
ZHSteven
dont bump old topic=_=
PS: nicely I saw the ID:sk8terpoke~~~lol
deadbeat

ZHSteven wrote:

dont bump old topic=_=
why not?

idea is kinda good though :)
Kitsunemimi

ZHSteven wrote:

dont bump old topic=_=
PS: nicely I saw the ID:sk8terpoke~~~lol
You're allowed to bump topics in Feature Requests and Help and Support forums. What you're NOT allowed to do is make another thread, which is why we tell you to search first.

Also, support +1
pieguyn
I'm actually going to unsupport this.

The flashlight is supposed to get small enough so that you have to have the whole song memorized in order to FC it, which it does here.