Beatmap-Torrents

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
freakkater

chong601 wrote:

freakkater wrote:

i don't know how to get an upload of more than 60MB/s at all... only my raid may be able to handle such a speed... but crazily i don't even have the internet upload to even test that properly
mine is a RAID-backed 200 GB virtual hard disk on Xen (provided by the hosting company)
i also do regular disk defragmenting (and after any download) to maintain high speed reading/writing to hard disk
so i guess a raid1-5-1 or similar... high speed and maximum security... nothing i could build up at home xDD
chong601
looks like these few days the number of users downloading using seedbox is going up...

it it goes on till my quota reaches 3.5 TB... i will tune down the upload speed till end of the month....
Imperf3kt
I'm doing what I can to help....
Kruzon
recently shit happens and lost all of my osu songs, glad this torrent exist. download is quite fast, going steady- thanks for this c: gw
Therieri
Hi! Thanks doing wonderful job like this! Just wondering that does these normal Beatmap Packs have all osu! ranked beatmaps to this date? Or is there known that some beatmaps are in these so I could download those one by one? Thanks!

Oh and if I want to download these packs as fast as possible should I download 1-100 ones first? Because those seemed to come faster than 1-300 one for me.

EDIT

Downloaded 1-100, 101-200 and 201-300 seperately and those came really fast! I also downloaded
SPOILER
osu! Beatmap Packs 0361 0370, osu! Beatmap Packs 0351 0360, osu! Beatmap Packs 0341 0350, osu! Beatmap Packs 0331 0340, osu! Beatmap Packs 0321-0330, osu! Beatmap Packs 0311-0320, osu! Beatmap Packs 0301-0310
and got all of these in 2-3 hours. I can't nothing but recommend using these torrents if you have at least few megabytes connection (mine is 100/10).

Only minus is that site was offline for one hour. Maybe because of heavy usage. But still... it was fixed pretty fast! Thanks mate doing this for us!
Topic Starter
freakkater
the downtime of my website (kater.selfhost.me) is due to a problem with the ISP and their DNS-Management. i wrote a script to update the DNS, updated it every 5 minutes and got blocked because of too many times of updates. i had to edit it down to 1 hour wait each update and the reconnect each day is working, but only if the site is not under actual use. theirfor it can depend on when it will go down. but main downtime (i sometimes install updates then) is beetween 5pm and 6pm CEST
Red Label
thank you for torrent, i was without maps and it helped me alot :)
chong601

Therieri wrote:

Hi! Thanks doing wonderful job like this! Just wondering that does these normal Beatmap Packs have all osu! ranked beatmaps to this date? Or is there known that some beatmaps are in these so I could download those one by one? Thanks!

Oh and if I want to download these packs as fast as possible should I download 1-100 ones first? Because those seemed to come faster than 1-300 one for me.

EDIT

Downloaded 1-100, 101-200 and 201-300 seperately and those came really fast! I also downloaded
SPOILER
osu! Beatmap Packs 0361 0370, osu! Beatmap Packs 0351 0360, osu! Beatmap Packs 0341 0350, osu! Beatmap Packs 0331 0340, osu! Beatmap Packs 0321-0330, osu! Beatmap Packs 0311-0320, osu! Beatmap Packs 0301-0310
and got all of these in 2-3 hours. I can't nothing but recommend using these torrents if you have at least few megabytes connection (mine is 100/10).

Only minus is that site was offline for one hour. Maybe because of heavy usage. But still... it was fixed pretty fast! Thanks mate doing this for us!
1-300 pack has been limited to 512KB/s to reduce the bandwidth usage (reaching 10+ MB/s at peak and will finish up my quota if left unattended)

I am currently seeding all beatmap packs 1-370 (all big packs+smaller packs for pack 300 and up)

I am able to provide up to 50 MB/s guaranteed and burst rate up to 100 MB/s depending on the hosting provider and the hard disk rate since I am currently using virtual dedicated servers so throughput is kinda lower than a dedicated.

Note!: My server quota has only 100 GB left so all torrents are capped at 512KB/s till the end of the month (since my quota gets reset every 30th day of the month

[Suzuya Juuzou] wrote:

thank you for torrent, i was without maps and it helped me alot :)
Great to hear that! Hope you can seed it back (within your capability ;) )
Therieri
Oh okey I understand. Well luckily it's almost end of month. But to be honest I'm sure I couldn't get those beatmaps from elsewhere so fast than here. So I don't anything bad to say of those speeds.

And once again thanks doing this. You have helped much people like. I'll seed packs which I downloaded always when I can.
Topic Starter
freakkater
cool thing° the more who upload, the faster it gets to download ;-)
chong601

Therieri wrote:

Oh okey I understand. Well luckily it's almost end of month. But to be honest I'm sure I couldn't get those beatmaps from elsewhere so fast than here. So I don't anything bad to say of those speeds.

And once again thanks doing this. You have helped much people like. I'll seed packs which I downloaded always when I can.
Well, it really depends on the seeders though (There's a lot of seedboxes afaik from my random clearing and redownloading). At a good day, you can get ~20-30 MB/s of download even if I am not seeding.

I do have a plan to swap my current VPS (unlimited bandwidth with 4 TB quota to 100Mbps upstream/downstream with unlimited quota in the nearest time [or at least after I have mastered on how to use linux properly D:]). But from my view, I think 4 TB a month is decently enough even with the increasing number of GBs per day (from average of 70 GB to 150 GB and sometimes 400+ GB a day). I will definitely seed the beatmap packs as long as I could if my current piggybank allow me to do so (its decreasing badly due to the TCO of the server currently at $25 a month). But probably with my new job secured, I might able to run it at least for a good one year or more.

(I actually want to put a donation link at my server but I just don't wanna people to share my burden ;) )
benjanyan
-
chong601

benjanyan wrote:

If you've got any Linux questions, feel free to PM me. All my servers are Linux; I wouldn't have it any other way. :P
I'm currently doing a testbed on my home PC... looks promising for now but yet to resolve some stuff (lotsa updates, rtorrent/libtorrent (or othe torrent clients), and SSH)
chong601
*waiting eagerly for pack 371-380*
Topic Starter
freakkater

chong601 wrote:

*waiting eagerly for pack 371-380*
*waiting for marcin to come up with 380 pack* xDD
chong601
http://osu.yas-online.net/p#380
Its there just not the main site
Topic Starter
freakkater

chong601 wrote:

http://osu.yas-online.net/p#380
Its there just not the main site
cool idea but i get 502 Bad Gateway error
- Marco -
http://osu.yas-online.net/ looks offline, that's why :(
Topic Starter
freakkater

thats the issue, but they work on it so i think it will be done in a few days!

// edit1: site seems to work now again, but i don't know how long the download will take... maybe longer... site is a bit slow atm, may get better dunno...
chong601
probably due to bad connection to the main server, 502 error seldom occur unless if the destination isn't responding within the period (common on forwarders)
Topic Starter
freakkater
NEW TORRENT ONLINE!!!
osu! Beatmap Packs 0371-0380
Magnet | Torrent
chong601
Magnet link is fine
Torrent link is broken :(
Topic Starter
freakkater

chong601 wrote:

Magnet link is fine
Torrent link is broken :(
magnet working now
sayonara_sekai
thank you for all your hard work :oops:
chong601

freakkater wrote:

magnet working now
Its the torrent link that is broken (the 371-380)

phonics wrote:

thank you for all your hard work :oops:
Thanks! :D

Anyway, I am seeding 371-380 at full speed (after stealing those packs from the mirror site) so happy leeching :)

@freakkater: can you standardize the torrent naming (like the old ones?) Arranging them in my list would be easier :)
Topic Starter
freakkater
normal should be that the .torrent will try to download with the name "osu" and the magnet as it's packname.

sorry for putting the torrent with a wrong name here... missed the minus between the numbers...

checked my website for correct magnet links. i will not search in every old pagepart (e.g. quickrelocate-scripts for this forum) to be fully correct. but in future i will have a closer look!
Topic Starter
freakkater
ok now i try to change my website to a hoster that gives me port 80 access... somehow tracker is available but website is broken. server working without an error, localhost and in LAN everything works. will try a different router tomorrow... problems never end~ stay tuned. i know about the prob but i have no solution until now.
working again now. *hating ISP and DNS-provider now*
chong601
so i have broke my server again... and this gives me the chance to migrate from uTorrent 2.2.1 to qBittorrent 3.1.11

There will be intermittant connectivity issues while i will try to make it as optimized as how uTorrent was giving me 10+MB/s speed

EDIT: Its back up (less than 10mins ftw) but now all big torrent packs (100s, 200s and 300s) are under qBittorrent while 301+ packs are still under uTorrent for testing purposes
Topic Starter
freakkater
Subbie
Is there any ar9 beatmap packs available? It would be cool to have all ar9 maps x)
[Drug]
about 50GB off 1 TB uploaded on these <3

http://puu.sh/doaAP/54fc2c6907.png

Are there any specific packs low on seeders you guys want me to grab?

EDIT: I'm on a 10Gb/s line (about 1.25 GB/s), and have plenty of space on my box (within reason)
chong601

[Drug] wrote:

about 50GB off 1 TB uploaded on these <3

http://puu.sh/doaAP/54fc2c6907.png

Are there any specific packs low on seeders you guys want me to grab?

EDIT: I'm on a 10Gb/s line (about 1.25 GB/s), and have plenty of space on my box (within reason)
Beatmap Pack 0001-0200 please (I am the only seeder, the others seldom seed)
[Drug]

chong601 wrote:

Beatmap Pack 0001-0200 please (I am the only seeder, the others seldom seed)
Getting it now, people will have speeds like this on it soon.

http://puu.sh/do9W1/d4c32bbbc9.png
chong601

w00p w00p
i see what you did there (you broke my server with 35+ MB/s)
Verniy_Chan
Thanks.. for information
chong601
All torrents are now seeded at full rate (used to have a 10 MB/s limit on each torrent) since my current provider doubled the bandwidth quota (4 TB=>8 TB) to all new and existing customer
szcz4w
Hello. Someone can help me? I need m.link with 200-300/330 pack. Thanks in advance.
HUMAN_old_1
Thanks, very useful.
benjanyan
-
szcz4w

benjanyan wrote:

szcz4w wrote:

Hello. Someone can help me? I need m.link with 200-300/330 pack. Thanks in advance.
Most of them are on here: http://kater.selfhost.me/osutor.php
you have my gratitude thanks a lot
show more