forum

osu!HitCounter - Count your clicks

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kon
This is a customizeable click counter that i made for keeping track of how many times you click. This is mainly targeted towards streamers so they can show on stream how many times either key has been pressed. This idea was given to me from a stream, but i couldn't recall it. So if this was originally your idea feel free to PM me or comment and i can throw your name up in here.

Features:
Counts clicks of either keys
Customizeable keys (Click to change)
Hidden toolbar for cleanliness (On stream)

Possible Future Featurs:
Skinable buttons / background
Suggestions?

As always i have tried my best to optimize it so there should never been any lag when pressing any buttons. However there may be, depending on your options enabled, some jitters when you start playing a map or switch songs or anything similar.

Code Analysis
Maximum CPU Usage: 7.14%
Average CPU Usage: 3.57%

CPU: AMD A10-5757M

If you need any help or have any suggestions feel free to PM me, comment, or message me on osu! Even if its a personal request ill try to help.
Ezoda
osu!streamcompanion also have this feature idk why you want to use x tools that are doing the same job :) But still well done
Topic Starter
Kon

Ezoda wrote:

osu!streamcompanion also have this feature idk why you want to use x tools that are doing the same job :) But still well done
Oh I don't use anything I don't make so i didn't know. Thanks for informing me though :P
[ Scarlet Red ]
Great! Now you can COUNT how many circles you've clicked..lol.
My Bpm Sucks
This link don't exist :c ,can you upload in mediafire o mega? pls