forum

[Archived] i cant mange to connect xpadder to osu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bomboy2121
Problem Details:

i want to connect my dancepad (just for the fun) to osu but osu doesnt read it and when i try to configure the keys it doesnt work

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
it just doesnt work..... i got noting to show

osu! version: 20141122 (latest)
- Marco -
Enable joystick support?

Arnold0
I used to use xpadder to play the game before (When I used an old controler on which I soldered wires to play "Metal Plate style" like Geckogates) and it worked perfectly fine without having to change options in the game. Maybe a new osu! update broke it, too, I stoped playing with this on february. Also, are you using the latest version, because I remember having issues with the "free" version which is an realy old one.
Topic Starter
bomboy2121

Arnold0 wrote:

I used to use xpadder to play the game before (When I used an old controler on which I soldered wires to play "Metal Plate style" like Geckogates) and it worked perfectly fine without having to change options in the game. Maybe a new osu! update broke it, too, I stoped playing with this on february. Also, are you using the latest version, because I remember having issues with the "free" version which is an realy old one.
i am useing the latest version and i always update as soon as it comes out
and can you please do me a favor and check if xpadder workers for you now? it will be super helpfull
Arnold0
Tested it and it still works fine for me.
(If you are not aware, xpadder diplays QWERTY layout but in reality it's your layout that works, for exemples I use Z/D AZERTY layout to click so I set W/D on xpadder for it to work.)