forum

Xenon skin [HD&SD Standard & Mania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chikilin00

Xenon is my first skin that will post on the forums, when I started to make this skin I didn't know how to begin with, I usually make skins for myself but this time I wanted to do something to share here on the forums, so thats how Xenon was born.
Im not good doing introductions and stuff... I didn't even know how to name the skin sooo... I will let the screenshots talk by themselfes.

Finally!! Mania has been added to the skin, even thought it sucks, I didn't even know how to start with but is finally done.
Cursor Trail colors has been added too.
Download Link

Skin+Mania.osk
Skin+Mania.rar
Old Links
.rar
.osk
Font
I added the font for the lifebar in an extra link because I don't know what I can add or fix to the skin so Reuploading the skin for 1 file... Wont happen

Feedback and critiques are always appreciated, so I can keep working on this skin and Enjoy!
Credits
Thanks to Razenas for helping me with his opinion of the skin and for pointting some mistakes I made
[ Zan ]
Looks like a really solid skin. Great job!
Raz
Chiki - I'm still upset you managed to finish this in under a week whereas my personal skin has been an ongoing project for 1.5 months.... >.<

Epic skin tho, just wish it suited my playstyle more
Topic Starter
Chikilin00

[ Zan ] wrote:

Looks like a really solid skin. Great job!
I hope you like the skin and thanks

Razenas wrote:

Chiki - I'm still upset you managed to finish this in under a week whereas my personal skin has been an ongoing project for 1.5 months.... >.<

Epic skin tho, just wish it suited my playstyle more
Thanks for the help, but I don't know why is taking you so much time but still I hope you get to finish it :D
Jose
Nice skin!, I love the hit sounds and the high quality *.*
Topic Starter
Chikilin00

jose7952 wrote:

Nice skin!, I love the hit sounds and the high quality *.*
Thanks for your opinion about the skin, really appreciated :D
Xignia
Very cool skin! I'm gonna be using some aspects of this skin for my skin, I'll be sure to credit you on my stream :D
Comett
Oh this is the skin you were talking about on hero's and kutsuu's stream. Like I said then, really nice skin, looks cool and is playable, also really nice choice of colors! :D
thebead
Nisu Nii Omega Good Job

shimushi
thx for sharing *..* keep doing *..*
Topic Starter
Chikilin00

XigneoN wrote:

Very cool skin! I'm gonna be using some aspects of this skin for my skin, I'll be sure to credit you on my stream :D
Thanks, I think I know wich parts of the skin would be xD

Comett wrote:

Oh this is the skin you were talking about on hero's and kutsuu's stream. Like I said then, really nice skin, looks cool and is playable, also really nice choice of colors! :D
Yes, this is the skin... Amm as far as I remember I didn't talk about this skin on Kutsuu's stream >.< only on Hero's cuz I mentionated that I was skinning too xD but yeah thanks for giving a try to the skin :D

theanalbead wrote:

Nisu Nii Omega Good Job

AnalBead, thanks for the Shiro ;)

shimushi wrote:

thx for sharing *..* keep doing *..*
Thanks for trying the skin :D
thebead
now make a NGNL skin Kappa
Raven no Aiming
There are a psd for the scorebar but there are no attached font file to install .__.
Topic Starter
Chikilin00

[ Raven ] wrote:

There are a psd for the scorebar but there are no attached font file to install .__.
Oooh true, sorry >.< I forgot alot of stuff
BasedGod
Forgot to comment on this, anyways nice skin m8 :p
-Anime-_old_1
Good Skin i really enjoy it
RivenDaddy
Good skin. <3 it. My top ten. 1 Download
ApolonioComePan

Chikilin00 wrote:

Xenon is my first skin that will post on the forums, when I started to make this skin I didn't know how to begin with, I usually make skins for myself but this time I wanted to do something to share here on the forums, so thats how Xenon was born.
Im not good doing introductions and stuff... I didn't even know how to name the skin sooo... I will let the screenshots talk by themselfes.

Finally!! Mania has been added to the skin, even thought it sucks, I didn't even know how to start with but is finally done.
Download Link

Skin+Mania.osk
Skin+Mania.rar
Old Links
.rar
.osk
Font
I added the font for the lifebar in an extra link because I don't know what I can add or fix to the skin so Reuploading the skin for 1 file... Wont happen

Feedback and critiques are always appreciated, so I can keep working on this skin and Enjoy!
Credits
Thanks to Razenas for helping me with his opinion of the skin and for pointting some mistakes I made
ApolonioComePan

Chikilin00 wrote:

Download Link

Skin+Mania.osk
Skin+Mania.rar
Old Links
.rar
.osk
Font

Credits
Grek69
Really cool skin but its kind of too messy for me :v
IEatCookies
Amazing Skin! :P
ooxShyxoo

Chikilin00 wrote:

Download Link

Skin+Mania.osk
Skin+Mania.rar
Old Links
.rar
.osk
Font

Credits
Topic Starter
Chikilin00

-Anime- wrote:

Good Skin i really enjoy it

[ Bradleh ] wrote:

Amazing Skin! :P

Grek69 wrote:

Really cool skin but its kind of too messy for me :v

xGameChanger wrote:

Good skin. <3 it. My top ten. 1 Download
Thanks for the support, I would like to keep working on this skin but I've been inactive to osu and holydays came and yeah...
Thanks again
YbubuY
Nice skin!, I love the hit sounds and the high quality :')
Shinsekai-
you can make me one life bar ? please
xasuma
looks nice :)
DeansOnToast
AMAZING SKIN ;) :) :) 8-)

[_Chichinya_] wrote:

you can make me one life bar ? please
rk4241

ApolonioComePan wrote:

Chikilin00 wrote:

Download Link

Skin+Mania.osk
Skin+Mania.rar
Old Links
.rar
.osk
Font

Credits
bobxinh2006
I love this!
nico r0bin
buen skin uwu :P
Juniorivam
OMG Good skin I loved thanks ^.^
SoulEvans13
I love this skin, but the picture for the menu won't show up, anyone know why?
-ToMuchFun-
i can't see cause the transparent osu!mania hit button
Umbra69_old
Where is the girl on the "pass" screen from??
FOLiACETATE
Good job!
LaSeRsNoW
im trying to download this skin but all the links are not able to reach the website plsss hlp me i rlly wanna use this map and btw im new to this game
UndeadIsi
Hi! I really really like the skin, so thanks. ^^
jimdeli27
can u tell me are all these pictures from ANIME or r they just picked RANDOMLY from somewhere :oops:
AND I LOVE THIS SKIN SO MUCH 8-)
show more