osu! idol (Final Round - Complete!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
ztrot
Yes congrats sorry for the delay with the results everyone
CoolshadowFNG
Do we at least get to see the scoresheet?
Coro
hooray~ congratz to all who made it~

also, I became a coco, apparently
deadbeat

CoroQuetz wrote:

also, I became a coco, apparently
oops. i'll fix that now. sorry
Hard
wow. I never thought that I would make it to 5th place. I hope we can see the results soon!
CoolshadowFNG

Hard wrote:

I hope we can see the results soon!
Yeah, results would be nice right about now.
Topic Starter
ztrot
I would love to give the results, but loliflan has the doc locked still, also kitokofox had to be removed due to inactivity in the judging.
yealina
it seems that it's time to use my secret weapon now.
but my tube microphone amplifier has not to use for over half a year so i'm not sure if it can be use now lol
LightDreamer
I knew from the start of stage 3 that my entry was a big piece of crap.
Hard
Okay. For the last stage I got a question.

Nodachi wrote:

Teru21 wrote:

I want to ask something is -no dual vocal layer- means it must be one shot? :O then I couldn't like record it 2 or several times cause I'm out of breath?
Dual Vocal Layer is copying your singing and post it again but about 5-10 milliseconds after the original to make it sound more fuller.

You can see that the copy of the song has been moved by a few miliseconds.

That is what dual vocal layer is c:

Dual layering is not allowed. But before someone said dual layering =/= doing harmonies with the voice. So is it okay to record myself two times if I want to sing the 2nd voice of a song too? Like this:

http://puu.sh/cJAYu/afd8d9e6d4.MP3
yealina

Hard wrote:

Okay. For the last stage I got a question.

Dual layering is not allowed. But before someone said dual layering =/= doing harmonies with the voice. So is it okay to record myself two times if I want to sing the 2nd voice of a song too? Like this:

http://puu.sh/cJAYu/afd8d9e6d4.MP3
no.
of course i know dual layering =/= doing harmonies with the voice. but, judges say no.
maybe judges misread the meaning of "dual layering" as "no 2nd or more vocal tracks". i think.

i will sing kalafina by myself if it is possible
VirusZeke
imma number 7th
<3 pufffu

i will do my best ,- iwilltrytobeatsharlo-
Flanster

deadbeat wrote:

top 10 results are out. congratulations to those who made it through to the final round. submissions will start in the next few days
the winners are as follows;
  1. Sharlo
  2. MissTitannia
  3. Chiyorigami
  4. yealina
  5. Hard
  6. AiriOnline & AirisuOnline
  7. NekoVirus138
  8. CoroQuetz
  9. Lyra
  10. Bardiche_Z
Not quite deadbeat, we have 4 people tied with a score of 30 at 10th place.
Also hi everyone. You can now view the results sheet, give it a click.
Hard
For the next round I want to try staying 5th. I don't think I can beat the people higher than me!
LightDreamer
I thoght my entry was a super crappy one... I'm feeling very mega hype now...
Tokufi
Uwaaaa x-x that 4 way tie~ gz to Bardiche_Z for winning that tie x'3 gl to everyone else in final round even though im out now /.w./

btw how did you guys choose one person from the tie ??
yealina
i'm thinking about if i sing fripside or ali project in the 4th stage

Nodachi wrote:

Uwaaaa x-x that 4 way tie~ gz to Bardiche_Z for winning that tie x'3 gl to everyone else in final round even though im out now /.w./

btw how did you guys choose one person from the tie ??
i want to know too....
Derekku
I'd say advance all 13 to stage four, and then pick the top few from that stage and have a final submission where everyone sings the same song. Finally, pick a grand winner from there.
Coro
uwah 8 girls and 2 guys in round 4 o_o

ah I agree with advancing all 4 30pt people but I think adding one more round is a little extra, eh
just my opinion though
LightDreamer

Derekku wrote:

I'd say advance all 13 to stage four, and then pick the top few from that stage and have a final submission where everyone sings the same song. Finally, pick a grand winner from there.
Voices are too different for only one final song... The song will advantage some and disadvantage the others
yealina

LightDreamer wrote:

Derekku wrote:

Voices are too different for only one final song... The song will advantage some and disadvantage the others
change the keys.
choose 2 or 3 songs, and we choose one.

i agree with singing the same song, but no final stage, maybe an extra stage.
Flanster

So after hearing what the tie winner was based off, that really didn't seem fair.
The winner from the 4 way tie is LightDreamer, based off scores from previous stages.

N1ghtRabb1T, Bardiche_Z and Nodachi will not be advancing, sorry guys :(
evebluey
\w/ Welp didn't pass but still happy with the scores i got.

Thanks for the hardwork and good luck have fun to the finalists~~
Coro
...aaaand that leaves me as the last dude standing orz

sorry Bard
good luck LightDreamer~
Oinari-sama
The final showdown will be epic.

*Grabs popcorn while whistling Emerald Sword*
LightDreamer
I got to school, as I always do on mondays... And I grabbed my cellphone, thinking "why not check on osu! forums?". And then I saw this and I shouted out loud, I was soooooooooo happy and hype!!!!!!!!!!!!
MissTitannia

CoroQuetz wrote:

With my next song im gonna IGNITE everything... see what i did there xD
LightDreamer

MissTitannia wrote:

CoroQuetz wrote:

With my next song im gonna IGNITE everything... see what i did there xD
Lol, I don't know if I'll Make your day or if winning is My most precious treasure.
If you Listen to your heart, you will see that I'm really doing Idol Activities.

LOL
Topic Starter
ztrot
Alright thanks for getting that ironed out, submission for the 4th stage will start on Wednesday the 12th. Submission stage lasts for two weeks.
TheNekoNextDoor

LightDreamer wrote:

I got to school, as I always do on mondays... And I grabbed my cellphone, thinking "why not check on osu! forums?". And then I saw this and I shouted out loud, I was soooooooooo happy and hype!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! :)
Flanster
Submittion form is complete, will make it public on 12th :P
_DG

LoliFlan wrote:

So after hearing what the tie winner was based off, that really didn't seem fair.
The winner from the 4 way tie is LightDreamer, based off scores from previous stages.

It was a good run, I was fine with managing into 3rd Round. I also have something important to do in a few days so I can't handle singing. (Wasn't even that good at singing anyway.)

Truth is, I had planned to sing Halozy - Genryuu Kaiko if I ever managed to get into the fourth round. Been practicing the song about a week ago.

Screw it, good luck to the final singers!!
LightDreamer

N1ghtRabb1T wrote:

LoliFlan wrote:

It was a good run, I was fine with managing into 3rd Round. I also have something important to do in a few days so I can't handle singing. (Wasn't even that good at singing anyway.)

Truth is, I had planned to sing Halozy - Genryuu Kaiko if I ever managed to get into the fourth round. Been practicing the song about a week ago.

Screw it, good luck to the final singers!!
Uh... I'm still searching what song I will sing... It's impossible to pick just one!
Coro
I've already done mine, just waiting for submission to open~
deadbeat
Coro not wasting any time clearly.
Coro
yeah, exams means I have to record around my schedule, can't exactly make time specifically orz
so I did mine a little earlier, yup
Flanster

Submissions can now begin! Click here!

You have 2 weeks (until 26th November @ 05:00 UTC) to submit your entry for Stage 4!
If you have trouble submitting your entry through the form, please PM me your entry link and I'll manually put it up.
Link is also added to the bottom of the first post.
LightDreamer
I sent mine! I'm so nervous, I hope I will be lucky with this song! It's one of my favorites.
Just for fun... I recorded not so long ago another version of this song with another instrumental and some reverb: https://soundcloud.com/v-ronique-boucha ... dharmonies
Flanster
Recieved info from ztrot today about Stage 4. Seems the TOP 3 will be passing!!!
yealina

LoliFlan wrote:

Recieved info from ztrot today about Stage 4. Seems the TOP 3 will be passing!!!
0. 0 interest about what info www
show more