Total Posts
show more
Trash Boat
then don't post. geez this isn't a place to hang out
Mvsk
Spinner BS.
Good one moment suck the next.
*tableflip

(Starting to think it's because of my set up now. usually play on a small mousepad, on my bed. it slides around and lose most of the up and down movements of the mouse to the slide =\ )

Any tips, suggestions? i have tape... cardboard... mouse pad... etc no desk however.
gateway modtuo mouse -
(Just did a test on paint jagged lines when spinning as well don't know if that matters at all)

(Left hand 380-450, right hand ... very low and inconsistent 150-320 small circles)
lemonguy
Being terrible at standard. So much rage.
AgrarianSkyX
My math test results + my math teacher, I got 39% which was one of the highest marks... Only 2 people in the class got above 50% and most of us studied the work that our teacher gave us and one of my friends even had a tutor in math and didn't get above 50%, ridiculous stuff...
Paco
osu
Rio-
stupid internet connections. It disconnects every 10 minutes today.

(It disconnected again the same time when I post this... )
gregest
osu....ragequit.....everyday
Trust
Some guy in the library study area listening to his voice-mails on speaker.
Blaziken
My previous ISP borked my phone line completely when I switched to a new ISP. Been without a stable connection for a month and a half now and I'm missing out on the little shit.
Birdy
Scooter's new album. Pretty much every single moment of it.
nyxuppini
My teachers. All of them.
Ekoro
Getting out of school after a long day and

1. no bus for 15 mins even though he should pass "EVERY 6 MINUTES"
  2. every people from the other highschool that are invading the bus. At least i got a seat, but the bus was really fking full.
... wew
StayFab
traffic jams..... EVERYWHERE
Mr Capuce
Today I was busy with my work for 2 days :o
Athrun
Rain. I THOUGHT IT WAS SPRING BUT NOOOOO
Birdy

Athrun_Yamato wrote:

Rain. I THOUGHT IT WAS SPRING BUT NOOOOO
You silly aussies, you.

OT: I fell asleep on a particular lesson, thanks to almost no sleep last night due to headache.
Kedi
empty box of delicious smoke.
Mr Capuce
Today I was very angry. because I forgot to bring my cell phone when I go exercise. >:(
Woppitydoo
My CPU Cooler decided to randomly stop working. I have my PC is on top of my desk and I had to take it down which is a pain in the ass. I opened the case and cleaned it a bit and now it works again. Amazing way to start the day.
Treekii
I wanted to play some GC games on my Wii since my GC is broken, but I can't find my Wii mote anywhere ffs
-Seren-

Rio- wrote:

TheNekoNextDoor
One of my... now former friends unfriended me on Facebook because she was bored of my anime stuff, and she sent me a message saying that I was tiring everyone by going on about it.

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST LIKE ME FOR WHO I AM, NOT JUST ABOUT MY FLIPPING HOBBIES? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
burningapple

Athrun_Yamato wrote:

Rain.
FrzR
>H Game
>Runs well on craptop
>2nd Version of H game
>Required GPU VRAM is double the size of what I have currently
>NOooooOOoOoO
kirueggy
got wrongfully accused for apparently telling a girl that one of my close friends likes her.

thanks, ask.fm
Mr Capuce

Rio- wrote:

Unable to connect. that's me :o
Rio-

Athrun_Yamato wrote:

Rain.
^ and also the flood which is halting the traffic when I go home. (It's frickin' "River Raft Ride" with motorcycle there.)
benjanyan
-
Katze
Driver school just called and the woman asked me why I'm not attending my lesson today. I told her that the other person (back when I signed up for the course)
told me my lessons are always on Tuesday's and gave me a calendar with my dates, so I was happy to only have one more time to go but now I have to pay for another two hours because my lesson would've been today. So I received wrong information from my drivers school and now I have to pay a lot of money again because the people there are too stupid to write down the right things.
Rio-
bump

idk why. But I can't really use internet properly (both from PC and Mobile device) for these past 3 days and today is the worst.
Birdy
The absence of Forum Games.

Wouldn't matter that much if I wasn't sick, but I really have nothing to do today.

Oh, let's not forget that it's December in 7 hours and all we have is rain. Fucking climate change.
TheNekoNextDoor
My little sister starts playing this most cringe-worthy and annoying Christmas song ever, and sang it practically non-stop.
For those that are curious, google 'Dominick the Donkey'. Prepare to have a super-annoying song stuck in your head for ages.
-Kyousei-
school, so much stress, and my annoying mother makes me pissed.
Dokixdoki
School, school makes me stressed D:
Birdy
I'm still sick, so I couldn't sleep (good time for modding and mapping, hey).

Funny thing is that I have to go to school in under 2 hours. Just need to attend two classes, and if I feel like, I can take the rest of the week off. Probably should.
Kouya-
Why ._.

Athrun
I had to go to school, even if i came back home around 3 am from a school social in the city. Didn't sleep until 6 am and got woken up 7 am
Flanster
my HDD suddenly decided to start failing, i am ok with this.
Hanabei
Forgetting to plug in my tablet. TWICE THIS DAY. :x
Nathan
Waking up from my greatest dream ever
show more