forum

thelewa fan club

posted
Total Posts
show more
Bweh
Dazdy_old
And Lewa said, Behold, I have given you barbecue food, which is shoved upon the mouths of every member of the Lewa-sama fanclub, and every member, is to praise Lewa-sama for it; to Lewa-sama, it shall be for meat. -Lewaism 1:29
That is what I thought after looking at that beautiful work.
SweetMate

Brian OA wrote:

haha yes!
NotEvenDoomMusic

Brian OA wrote:

Dazdy_old
I tried drawing lord Lewa-sama. This is what happened.

He has made everything beautiful in his time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what Lewa-sama has done from beginning to end. -Lewaism 3:11
Found some fanart of our great leader lewa on Twitter.
TheNekoNextDoor

Brian OA wrote:

This is amazing. OwO
Mindfang
the hole in his chest is missing
Bweh
Shirts hide body features such as pectoral holes and no gainz
piruchan

thelewa wrote:

Gumpyyy wrote:

#lewaforworlddominator
The thelewa fan club is just a fan club and is in no way planning to take over the world.
Explain this
theLiminator
Explain this
As the Head of Costly Adoration (aka the product director) for Lewa-sama, I must state that his post about world domination is role-playing to promote a movie he's currently filming. There is no ETA, as we must get every aspect of it perfect to demonstrate thelewa's fabulousness. He is not in any way going to dominate the world. Why would he need to, when the whole world's already fighting to demonstrate their adoration of him?

I will leave it up to him if he feels that this post requires further explanation.

theLiminator wrote:

Explain this
As the Head of Costly Adoration (aka the product director) for Lewa-sama, I must state that his post about world domination is role-playing to promote a movie he's currently filming. There is no ETA, as we must get every aspect of it perfect to demonstrate thelewa's fabulousness. He is not in any way going to dominate the world. Why would he need to, when the whole world's already fighting to demonstrate their adoration of him?

I will leave it up to him if he feels that this post requires further explanation.
I can confirm. Been working on this promo poster for the upcoming movie for a while now.

AutoMedic
and I quote

Lewa, 13;38

And I give thy everyone accuracy a blessing, a blessing none shall have but me. Come, my dearest low-pp'ed scrub and follow my ways so you might be enlightened by my holy hair
Topic Starter
thelewa

theLiminator wrote:

Explain this

Surely a perfect being such as me has no need to take over the world? People will relinquish its reins over to me out of their own free will.
buckiehero
When i think about THELEWA I TOUCH MYSELF, OH NO OH NO OHNOOO~~~
HaruryuuSan
thelewa I watch your videos 5 times everydai <3

Actual #1
Bweh

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

Brian OA wrote:

heil
Girl Gamer Inc
The cops are after me now, They know what i've done, I can' stay here now, its not safe for me anymore, I must gather my lolis and escape.
I Pray to lewa every second to grant me safe passage
Ephemeral
where the FUCK is my honorary membership you piece of shit
Dazdy_old

Ephemeral wrote:

where the FUCK is my honorary membership you piece of shit
Lewa-sama is always hard at work receiving adoration from his mighty league of fans who praise him. He will get to you in time, if you adore him enough. Your staff position means little to Lewa-sama, because he's the best person in the world.
Mr Capuce
wow.. thelewa is the best person in the world. :o
I want to be the best like him :o

/me just imagine*
Topic Starter
thelewa
Ephemeral has been named "Honorary Piece of Shit" because I thought it was funny.
Topic Starter
thelewa
Also, I'm moving to my new apartment today so I'm a bit lethargic with my updates.
Birbbq
I'm not even allowed to be in here, my accuracy is currently ALMOST better than Lewa's. Someday I'll become the best at it, just you wait
Blueson
Ohh mighty TheLewa, I've heard rumors of the BQQ party tonight, but I haven't recieved an invitation. How do I become worthy in your eyes? I'm willing to do anything for you!
succ09
-
Ephemeral
eat shit suckers i'm honorary and you're not haahahahah

maybe wojjan will finally be proud of me
[ Pingu ]

Ephemeral wrote:

eat shit suckers i'm honorary and you're not haahahahah

maybe wojjan will finally be proud of me
you little fuck i aint eating any kind of shit
Ephemeral
do you want to fight

lewa loves me more so i'll win
Trash Boat

thelewa wrote:

Ephemeral has been named "Honorary Piece of Shit" because I thought it was funny.
ARE YOU SURE?
Arrived for my daily Basking. Sorry i can't provide and Visual Praise today.
IppE

Gragas wrote:

Arrived for my daily Basking. Sorry i can't provide and Visual Praise today.
Bask harder.
ukod
Dear glorious lewa, after my daily praise, adoration and basking in your glory, I began wondering if this fanclub deserves to be looked as sovereignty, apart from the rest of the world. The main purpose of this proposal would be that we can have our own rules that make praising, adoring and basking in your glory possible to an extend, which would be against the law in most countries
Amianki
/out
OH IM BASKING SO HARD RIGHT NOW!!

ALL HAIL thelewa THE GREAT LEADER.

BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING BASKING
VoidnOwO
who?
Mr Capuce

Ukod wrote:

Dear glorious lewa, after my daily praise, adoration and basking in your glory, I began wondering if this fanclub deserves to be looked as sovereignty, apart from the rest of the world. The main purpose of this proposal would be that we can have our own rules that make praising, adoring and basking in your glory possible to an extend, which would be against the law in most countries
awesome :(
Trash Boat
gimme something with your face and i may do something
Dazdy_old
When I grow up, I wanna be a preacher of the Lewaism religion, sharing the verses of the Lewaist bible with the entire world, beyond the walls of the fan club.
HaruryuuSan
Oh mighty Lewa! I'm here for my daily Basking. Your voice is so manly!
show more