forum

S4 League

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dreamgate
Well, I know not many people are playing it from osu! but I thought why not starting a thread.
Have you played it? If yes, are you still playing it? If no when did you quit?
Website (EU)
BrokenArrow
I played it from 2008 - 2010 and it was the first game I ever got addicted to
I used to play Plasma Sword exclusively (back when there was only PS, CS and Bat) and I'd say my mechanics were pretty damn good. I participated in some tournaments but never won anything special because they eventually released new weapons which I couldn't compete with anymore

During a downtime I browsed the alaplaya forums (former publisher of S4 League) and stumbled upon a topic about osu! and eventually started playing it and quit S4
Blaziken
My little group which I would play with all the time switched to LoL and that's why I don't play anymore.
Gumpy
The game still exists?!
HaruryuuSan

Gumpyyy wrote:

The game still exists?!
Lol dis.
Topic Starter
Dreamgate

Gumpyyy wrote:

The game still exists?!
And it wont die so soon
Piine
To be honest....this game is utter shit. I swear as of now, the korean as well as the latinos look at the Europe version and laugh at us. The game is entirely P2W and the hacking protection is just ....wow. I think the developers may need to learn a thing or two because even S4 Players can even make a private server better then the original.
JackBezarius18
Or S4, lol if I remember, not much to stop playing, I think like 8 months leave, the truth is a very addictive game, therefore I destroyed my lol mouse, but honestly when I've stopped playing it was by lack of players and especially the hacks.
Tacky
The game was on the European version and the company alaplaya hosted and owned it until they sold it to Aeria Games who now runs the game.
Played it when I was little and it was a very enjoyable game o;
Piine

Tacky wrote:

The game was on the European version and the company alaplaya hosted and owned it until they sold it to Aeria Games who now runs the game.
Played it when I was little and it was a very enjoyable game o;
To be more honest it went from alaplaya being the company who hosted it from the beginning, and seeing it was a German Hosting company, ProSabienGames Stat.1 picked it up and work with alaplaya entirely sharing the production. Sooner after that alaplaya gave all the hosting rights to PS71, and soon Aeria Games were bought by same company and here we are today.
Topic Starter
Dreamgate

Sulker wrote:

To be honest....this game is utter shit. I swear as of now, the korean as well as the latinos look at the Europe version and laugh at us. The game is entirely P2W and the hacking protection is just ....wow. I think the developers may need to learn a thing or two because even S4 Players can even make a private server better then the original.
>p2w
Well, it may be for the most of the time but when you wanna play on pure skill, play S5 (if you dont know it, its pen stats with restrictions)