Please let me join I am going to sing stuff for you if you want
Because you are a very nice guy and I love you
Tatch
All hail the great and wonderful lewa
gregest
why u accept me senpai? :c
Topic Starter
thelewa
Everyone who shows promise will be accepted. You showed promise and as such you were accepted into my fan club.
theLiminator
Can I be Dispenser of all things Lewa?

I will market merchandise such as thelewa!tablet, HDHR pen, and hisholylewa's metronome. Of course I won't sell shitty DT goods.

Of course all proceeds will be used to spread the glory that is thelewa.
Ham Solo
Praise TheLewa!
You wouldn't mind making me your missionary to spread the glorious word about our true senpai?
Justin-
ALL HAIL THE MYSTICAL GOD LEWA! MAYBE ONE DAY HE WILL TEACH ME TO DEFEAT AIRMAN! HE MAY EVEN TEACH US ALL HOW TO BE BEAUTIFUL AND HOW TO LOVE OUR SELVES VIA THE METHOD OF MASTURBATION.
Topic Starter
thelewa
Worthlessx3 has been named "Leader of the Choir" for his promise of spreading my praise in the form of soundwaves.
Genjitsu
All hail lewa, for he the only one who may lead us through our way.

btw, can i join? i promise i'll lick up your feet every once in a while
Mindfang
he's ok i guess
HaruryuuSan
THELEWA ILY SENPAI
-sev
Allow me to join mighty lewa

I've been told I give great massages
Paco
I can provide with snus
Topic Starter
thelewa
theLiminator has been named "Head of Costly Adoration" for his skills in selling my glorious wares. All funds obtained will be used to better the fan club.

Trehorna123 has been named "Missionary". The first of many to come, hopefully. Prospects of this job include the possible promotion to "Bishop".
Raisha Millenia
all HAIL THElewa-senpai, our osu!std god

allow me to join lord thelewa's fan club

thelewa is a lord, thelewa is my life, thelewa is sexy

voluntarily i'll be lord thelewa's maid
TheBurningFox
Thelewa is love
Thelewa is life
I Wanna praise Thelewa
Thelewa notice me
Thelewa add me
Thelewa love me
Cup
thelewa has sexier hair than WubWoofWolf
TheNekoNextDoor

TheBurningFox wrote:

Thelewa is love
Thelewa is life
Shall that be the motto of the fan club?
Akali
I want a banner and a badge
Topic Starter
thelewa
Justin- has been named "Preacher of my Glory" for his fervent preaching of my glory.

Nikkumi has been named "Adoring Masseuse" for his skills in giving relaxing massages.

Mindfang has been accepted into the fan club in order to keep her under surveillance. The robots inform me that her Adoration Points are suspiciously low, leading me to suspect that she might not be honest in praising me. Do not tell her that she is under surveillance.
qwastqwastqwast
Praise our god Lewa.
Athrun
I created "thelewa"attribute T_T

I thought up many m-m-m-m-mo-mo-mo-MOE THINGS ABOUT YOU.
Tatch
Someone should make a banner for this fan club. I can try, but it will look terrible with my lack of artistic talent.
Topic Starter
thelewa
HaiK has been named "Speaker of Glorious Facts" for his work in finding and spreading facts about my glory.
skyllzhogo
how do i join

my contributions to thelewa are absolute; i created thelewaism
Athrun

skyllzhogo wrote:

how do i join

my contributions to thelewa are absolute; i created thelewaism
This is amazing.
Topic Starter
thelewa
Any respectable fan club needs artwork. As such, any artwork will be greatly appreciated.

The barbecue night will be held tomorrow. Every member is welcome provided they have enough Adoration Points. Once again I must remind everyone to stand still when being scanned by the Adoration Point measuring robots. Failure to do so may result in lower than actual Adoration Points and that may deny you entry to the barbecue night.
AutoMedic
I shall hunt for our meat

and by I meant hunt i'll hunt for low-pp scrublords
jodmangel
From the day I first saw your stream I was entranced by your beautiful voice, incredible looks and playing ability. I despaired for months over the fact that there was no way to show my absolute allegiance and devotion to you in a way that would measure up to the depth of my feelings.
Now the day has finally come and I am more than ready to forfeit my life for your benefit.
Topic Starter
thelewa
skyllzhogo has been named "Archbishop of a Cult Assimilated" for creating a cult based around me in the lost age. I hope you will continue to teach people the joy of basking in my glory.
skyllzhogo

thelewa wrote:

skyllzhogo has been named "Archbishop of a Cult Assimilated" for creating a cult based around me in the lost age. I hope you will continue to teach people the joy of basking in my glory.
you shall not be disappointed, for thelewaism will rise once more!
IppE

thelewa wrote:

Ippe has been accepted on trial for the job of "Basking Instructor" for his outspoken nature.
I never asked for this.
HaruryuuSan

skyllzhogo wrote:

thelewa wrote:

you shall not be disappointed, for thelewaism will rise once more!
*fangirling*
Topic Starter
thelewa
The thelewa fan club is merely a fan club. Any resemblance to actual religions is coincidence.
Tupsu
so shall I begin work on the statue for our lord and senpai?
also, 100 posts hype
Topic Starter
thelewa
Statues of me will be greatly appreciated only if they portray my glory in all its glory.
Topic Starter
thelewa

IppE wrote:

I never asked for this.
No man would refuse a specific invitation into my fan club.
Tatch
The lewa in me intensifies

however, there is only one true lewa
IppE
as long as there is beer
-rage
i've always been a fan of yours, lewa-senpai >w<
i don't know if it's too rude to ask to be signed up on here.....but i would love that ;w;
much love
show more