forum

osu!Profile (simple profile integration with OBS/XSplit)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Holo-
/!\ The last update (1.15.1) seems to not work for everyone, waiting for a fix, here is a link the version 1.15.0 /!\

Introduction

Hello osu! community!
I've just made this little app because I haven't seen something like I wanted, but, if something like this already exists, feel free to say it to me! :)
So, today I'm happy to present you osu!Profile which is a little program for helping you to see your progress in the ranking (if you're not very attentive and miss how many rank you've just passed when you finished a map :oops: ), also allow you to export these data into files and importing them into you livestream with OBS or XSplit!

Features

1. Shows your stats or these of any people
  2. Auto check your progress
  3. Choose the time interval between each update
  4. Auto check if new version is available
  5. You can export data shown in multiple files, many as you want (You can easily import to OBS or XSplit in this way)
  6. Shows stats changes until you click on "Check" button of each time you finished a game

Requirements

1. Windows XP SP3 or more
  2. .NET Framework 4.0

Tutorial

SPOILER

Enjoy! :)

To-do/To fix

Waiting for your feedbacks :D

I hope you like it! :)

(Sorry for my broken english :( )
Ezoda
Well done :) looks nice
Topic Starter
Holo-
Thank you! :)
IA42
sorry but where i can get the API key???
Topic Starter
Holo-
Oh, you can get your API key here
IA42
Woah it's working now... thanks

well at least i really love the UI
Topic Starter
Holo-
You're welcome! :)
I'm happy you like it! :P
XPJ38
This reminds me of this similar project (although I prefer your app design :P)
Topic Starter
Holo-
Oooooh! I've never seen this!

But it doesn't have the possibility to save what you want into one or multiple files :(

By the way, if you have any suggestion for a next update or if you find bugs, don't hesitate to say it! :P

And thank you :)
deadbeat
i can't download at the moment cause ya know, working. but what about a way to hide Ranked Score and Total Score?
or can that be done already?
Topic Starter
Holo-
Added!
It's now possible! :)
Minemaniak1
Not working on WinXP 32 bit (Osu!Profile is not a valid Win32 application).
Topic Starter
Holo-
Fixed!
VirtualMuffin
I now know when I've gained 0.1 pp. So even if i have no change on the PP for the day, i can at least see something got better!
[ Pustules ]
this is pretty fricken cool
Topic Starter
Holo-
Thanks! :)
Soinou
Doesn't work for me. Maybe I did something wrong.

I have something like this :

And nothing appears on the Ranking screen :

Even after a few plays.

Edit : Nvm, it works now. But it seems you have to press enter when entering a player name instead of pressing the button check. Or maybe you just have to relaunch the application. idk
Topic Starter
Holo-
The reason that it didn't work is because you've just put a space before your username, so it didn't find the player ;)
NinjaNick
I want to try this but when I get my API key it says I'm not supposed to give it out to others. I feel scared using it with the application :o
Angelo
Nice and minimalist design; works very well :D
Thanks for sharing! :)
thelewa

NinjaNick wrote:

I want to try this but when I get my API key it says I'm not supposed to give it out to others. I feel scared using it with the application :o
You should feel scared!

Through using that API key, malicious users can access your bank account and steal all of your money.
NinjaNick

thelewa wrote:

NinjaNick wrote:

You should feel scared!

Through using that API key, malicious users can access your bank account and steal all of your money.
Eeeek! It's a good thing I'm broke.
Topic Starter
Holo-

Angelo wrote:

Nice and minimalist design; works very well :D
Thanks for sharing! :)
Thank you ! :)

NinjaNick wrote:

If a moderator pass here and confirm this application is safe, you will not have to be scared anymore using this application ! ;)
Woddles

thelewa wrote:

NinjaNick wrote:

You should feel scared!

God damn it.
Howl

Entrivax wrote:

If a moderator pass here and confirm this application is safe, you will not have to be scared anymore using this application ! ;)
It's not moderation. How can a moderator really trust your code? The only way to make people not scared about using your tool is by cmd in your working directory
git init
git add .
git commit -m "Initial commit."
create a repo on github, add the remote to the git locale, and then
git push origin master

tl;dr: source code it. that's the only way to make people trust you.
Topic Starter
Holo-
Link added to source code! :)
Disconnected_old_1
The application crashes when I change the mode to CTB
Topic Starter
Holo-
What have you done exactly to produce the crash?
Disconnected_old_1

Entrivax wrote:

What have you done exactly to produce the crash?
I just booted the application, put in my username and changed the mode to CTB and after like 10 seconds it just crashes
Topic Starter
Holo-
This was happening with "Last played beatmaps" enabled ? If yes, it's normally fixed now! :)
Disconnected_old_1

Entrivax wrote:

This was happening with "Last played beatmaps" enabled ? If yes, it's normally fixed now! :)
Yep, it works now! Thanks! ^^
show more