Fiona Fung - Proud of You

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
pandorawindy

CDFA wrote:

EASY:
01:53:649 (1) - SWEET JESUS CHRIST I WAS LITERALLY ABOUT TO HIT THE RANK BUTTON BUT THEN LIKE WHY THIS NC

literally crying rn

but good otherwise
Oh..IDK if it s necessary to set NC behind one red line . but i have fixed it , i m a real noob with no experience.. :( Thank you for your reminding. :D

other things i have fixed: 1. I removed all my bookmarks ' lines.(only two lines per diff :oops: )

hmm.. should i give you the kud? :?:

Zero__wind wrote:

ahoh I'm late
:) hi zero_wind .. i always curious about you and lan wings ' relation :D
Shohei Ohtani
we did!!!!
Time-
Nice song :)
Congrats~
Bass
Fuck
I thought they ranked deepsea's map :(

Congratz anyway
XinCrin
OMGGG FINALLY!.
Congrats pandi :D/
Topic Starter
pandorawindy

CDFA wrote:

we did!!!!
Thank you !! my first ranked map.. :)

Time- wrote:

Nice song :)
Congrats~

Bass wrote:

Fuck

Congratz anyway
deepsea ? who..

XinCrin wrote:

OMGGG FINALLY!.
Congrats pandi :D/
thank you xin I cant rank this without your mod at that time.
Koiyuki
gratz for ur 1st ~
Topic Starter
pandorawindy

Minakami Yuki wrote:

gratz for ur 1st ~
谢谢 :)
Sellenite
good song
Zero__wind

Bass wrote:

Fuck

Congratz anyway
feel just the same

and congratz~
KaedekaShizuru
恭喜! 1st~!
alacat
aaaaaaaaaaaaa gratz!!!!!!!!
Topic Starter
pandorawindy
Thank you guys !

alacat wrote:

aaaaaaaaaaaaa gratz!!!!!!!!
hah..thank you again cat .. its my first bubble , I love u !!! :)
Hey, I remember modding this back then. Congratulations for the first rank. You had potential!
Topic Starter
pandorawindy

inverness wrote:

Hey, I remember modding this back then. Congratulations for the first rank. You had potential!
oh .. i love your bonfire , pretty cool map.. and thank you for your suggestions about my sb.. it improved mine a lot.. :)
Edogawa Conan
congratz~
PatZar
omg
chinese ver please :<
Aleks719
Hey guys, party pooper is coming (/ovo)/

Hello, i'm sorry about it, but this map contains unrankable stuff, that's why i'm here

Skinning

Gameplay elements must be visible. You cannot make any element that will impair the playability of the map invisible as it will make the map unintuitive or even impossible to play.
Your 300 hitbursts are invisible.

Hitbursts must be clearly distinguishable from each other (e.g. 300/100). The best way to ensure this is to use a different color for each hitburst. Otherwise, the player won't know if they're hitting beats accurately.
50, 100k and 100g look same. more than that they are totally not informative. with low proсent of dimming they are almost invisible too. Add here your flashes and effects in SB and hitbursts are unreadable at all.

Do not make any essential gameplay elements larger than template skin dimensions (especially for combobursts). Larger elements may effect gameplay performance, and thus should be avoided. However, any elements that do not directly effect gameplay (e.g. pause-back, play-skip, etc.) may be slightly larger if a legitimate reason is given.
Actually 50/100k/100g hitbursts are larger than notes and it's unrankable too.

When skinning gameplay elements, complete sets of elements must be skinned. For instance, if you skin hitcircles, you must include a hitcircle.png, hitcircleoverlay.png, approachcircle.png, and a slider border color (this can be done by adding the line "SliderBorder: 255,255,255" (using RGB values) under the [Colours] section of each .osu file).
Where is "SliderBorder" line? you missed it.

You use pure white combo colour(255,255,255), which is still unrankable.

For breaking 5 rules (meh), i sadly have to disqualify this map. Rest of suggestions will be added later to this post.

SB
your SB can be tweaked. now it has overloads, it can cause problems to users with weak machines. These overloads are not so big, but if you have time, try to turn off unused layers in critical moments. Thank you~
00:00:199 - huh, i think this movement is not supposed to be here

Beginner
01:52:882 (2,3,1) - i'm not sure it's the best way of mapping for part, where timing is changed. Sliders are more "freindly", i'd recommend to use sliders here.
Standard
01:53:649 (1,2) - same as in Beginner, hardest place mapped by notes. Up to you of course.
Topic Starter
pandorawindy

Aleks719 wrote:

Hey guys, party pooper is coming (/ovo)/

Hello, i'm sorry about it, but this map contains unrankable stuff, that's why i'm here

Skinning

Gameplay elements must be visible. You cannot make any element that will impair the playability of the map invisible as it will make the map unintuitive or even impossible to play.
Your 300 hitbursts are invisible.

Hitbursts must be clearly distinguishable from each other (e.g. 300/100). The best way to ensure this is to use a different color for each hitburst. Otherwise, the player won't know if they're hitting beats accurately.
50, 100k and 100g look same. more than that they are totally not informative. with low proсent of dimming they are almost invisible too. Add here your flashes and effects in SB and hitbursts are unreadable at all.

Do not make any essential gameplay elements larger than template skin dimensions (especially for combobursts). Larger elements may effect gameplay performance, and thus should be avoided. However, any elements that do not directly effect gameplay (e.g. pause-back, play-skip, etc.) may be slightly larger if a legitimate reason is given.
Actually 50/100k/100g hitbursts are larger than notes and it's unrankable too.

I spend a long time to make other bursts img to replace previous stuff.but i really hard to get better choice to fit my skin.so i decided to remove all hitbursts . default bursts r good for me.

When skinning gameplay elements, complete sets of elements must be skinned. For instance, if you skin hitcircles, you must include a hitcircle.png, hitcircleoverlay.png, approachcircle.png, and a slider border color (this can be done by adding the line "SliderBorder: 255,255,255" (using RGB values) under the [Colours] section of each .osu file).
Where is "SliderBorder" line? you missed it.

ok i added..

You use pure white combo colour(255,255,255), which is still unrankable.

fixed

For breaking 5 rules (meh), i sadly have to disqualify this map. Rest of suggestions will be added later to this post.

SB
your SB can be tweaked. now it has overloads, it can cause problems to users with weak machines. These overloads are not so big, but if you have time, try to turn off unused layers in critical moments. Thank you~

yeah i have ever decrease the sb load when i started map it.I removed a lot effects and adjusted most of the img s size at that time.I think there r no unused layers in my map now.. sorry i dont want to give up the cool effects just for decrease sb load..

00:00:199 - huh, i think this movement is not supposed to be here

fixed

Beginner
01:52:882 (2,3,1) - i'm not sure it's the best way of mapping for part, where timing changes. Sliders are more "freindly", i'd recommend to use sliders here.
Standard
01:53:649 (1,2) - same as in Beginner, hardest place mapped by notes. Up to you of course.

ok i accepted. how about now ..friendly enough? thank you for reminding me.I learned so much. btw, this not an instrumental map , plz fix the genre ;)
Shohei Ohtani
Jesus Christ I'm a shitty BAT
Topic Starter
pandorawindy

CDFA wrote:

Jesus Christ I'm a shitty BAT
OOOOOOOPS... I carelessly hit this kud giving button !!!!! MY bad !! Plz deduct it :cry:

hi CDFA , I dont mind the disqualify. really !! it is not your false . I am a newb , I have a lot of things to learn..and you r the great bat .. take it easy.. :) :)
Aleks719
Hi~
only 2 things:
1. You have fixed combo colour only in one diff, another (Beg and Stand) still have pure white colour.
2. SB is still overload somewhere, bit it's not so bad as i told before.
3. I dunno why did you put hitcircleselect.png to the folder. It is for editior only, but if you need it, fine then.
Topic Starter
pandorawindy

Aleks719 wrote:

Hi~
only 2 things:
1. You have fixed combo colour only in one diff, another (Beg and Stand) still have pure white colour.
2. SB is still overload somewhere, bit it's not so bad as i told before.
3. I dunno why did you put hitcircleselect.png to the folder. It is for editior only, but if you need it, fine then.

1.oh my bad.. i forgot them.. :| fixed!!
2.yeah ,, i fixed the light.png and sb1.png s size. i am so sorry i havent decreased sb load under 5*. i really really want to keep the effects.So ppppppplz..
3.oops..removed :oops:
thank you for your time and testing :)
Aleks719
i think one more checking will not hurt. so, bubbled back
Zero__wind
hello here, I just checked this mapset and found some problems

preview point is unsnapped. plz reset it to 01:18:309 - in all diffs

Aimod showed some unsnapped objects in Beginner
01:58:003 (2) - 1ms unsnapped
01:59:549 (1) - same
01:52:882 (1) - and for this one, you'll need to make it end at 01:53:649 - to make more sense. use the code below to replace the current line for the slider
256,158,112882,6,0,P|236:92|263:16,1,146.894664842681,2|0,0:0|0:0,2:0:0:0:

as for 01:52:882 (3) - in Standard, I regard it as acceptable in a lower diff, you don't need to change it

02:05:870 - this inherited point in Beginner is useless and you should better remove it
02:05:687 - you may also want to resnap this one in all diffs, not a big deal though

and another problem about skinning is that
as far as I can see, osu dosen't load all the custom skin elements in the folder when using default skin
if I use my custom skin to play this map, with "Version: 1.0" in my skin.ini , and the scorepoints will show
but if I play it with default skin, they won't.
I don't know if this should be regarded as a problem or how we could solve this
So I'm wondering if anyone knows why and can help solve this problem so this mapset could move on
Topic Starter
pandorawindy

Zero__wind wrote:

hello here, I just checked this mapset and found some problems

preview point is unsnapped. plz reset it to 01:18:309 - in all diffsI used to adjust the offset during the time i made this map..so fixed now..

Aimod showed some unsnapped objects in Beginner
01:58:003 (2) - 1ms unsnapped fixed
01:59:549 (1) - same fixed
01:52:882 (1) - and for this one, you'll need to make it end at 01:53:649 - to make more sense. use the code below to replace the current line for the slider
256,158,112882,6,0,P|236:92|263:16,1,146.894664842681,2|0,0:0|0:0,2:0:0:0:

oooh...that s qat s suggestions , he said sliders r more friendly..and change or not is up to me..I know this code makes my slider no longer unsnapped..but..there r two ticks during this slider.. that s ugly..and..horrible .. i decide to keep my previous way..(the cricles)

as for 01:52:882 (3) - in Standard, I regard it as acceptable in a lower diff, you don't need to change it hah..thanks ..but maybe QAT disagree this point..so i ll avoid this unsnap just for safe..

02:05:870 - this inherited point in Beginner is useless and you should better remove it removed
02:05:687 - you may also want to resnap this one in all diffs, not a big deal though ok

and another problem about skinning is that
as far as I can see, osu dosen't load all the custom skin elements in the folder when using default skin
if I use my custom skin to play this map, with "Version: 1.0" in my skin.ini , and the scorepoints will show
but if I play it with default skin, they won't.
I don't know if this should be regarded as a problem or how we could solve this
So I'm wondering if anyone knows why and can help solve this problem so this mapset could move on
hmm.. I have the same mistake as yours..maybe another bug.. I met so much bugs while i was making storyboard and skins..such as..spinners' background ll be total black when you turn custom skin to default skin and ,,sometimes sliders' hitsounds r doesnt work..and so on... I have ever asked sharlo and fycho for help.. but ,,, they fall in trouble too..Then i told Garven that osu developers should fix them,,after a long time .. they didnt reply me...
but,,this sliderpoints looks not good , they have poor effects and this snow shape is not fit my skin,,so i decide to remove both of them..
Thank you wind..And thanks for your time..
tina71129
發現神曲? 卡位www
祝好運^^
Zero__wind
After discussing with several QATs, we regard the "sliderpoint10.png & sliderpoint30.png not showing with default skin issue" as a temporary osu bug,
And with everything else checked,
here you go again.

Reranked.
Topic Starter
pandorawindy

Zero__wind wrote:

After discussing with several QATs, we regard the "sliderpoint10.png & sliderpoint30.png not showing with default skin issue" as a temporary osu bug,
And with everything else checked,
here you go again.

Reranked.
感谢 :)
alacat
re-gratz Q.Q
Zero__wind
just consulted a skinner and was told that the slider scorepoint10 & 30 are not used in the new default skin anymore
and that's why they won't show themselves with default skin
just claiming this here to avoid any possible concerns about the problem
Topic Starter
pandorawindy

alacat wrote:

re-gratz Q.Q
:D

Zero__wind wrote:

just consulted a skinner and was told that the slider scorepoint10 & 30 are not used in the new default skin anymore
and that's why they won't show themselves with default skin
just claiming this here to avoid any possible concerns about the problem
没有sliderpoint10&30视觉上会精简一些吧,就像很多人屏蔽掉300一样..容易读图..大概吧..I guess :P
Shirayuki
Congratulation! xD
wantuol
恭喜 :)
Modem
Congratz! :)