forum

osu! standard 2v2 Tournament

posted
Total Posts
show more
Payaya

Celb wrote:

yea that's right. But it would still be hard for the teams finding a time for playing. It's also quite hard for the referee(wich is not me) to be online at sunday everytime THE TEAMS want to play. I mean he can't get up at 6 and then he gets up on 20 again, you know?

Let's just check. So okay since everyone has a problem with it, you guys now tell me wich games can acctually played TODAY AT 20:00o'clock! I only want to read "Game 1,Game 3 etc..."
Do we actually need a referee to be there for every match?
Where's the problem with just sending said referee the matchpage so we can be completely sure no one's lying about having won/lost in a match.

[ Tom Appreciation Team ] can play today at 20:00
Topic Starter
Celb
Do we actually need a referee to be there for every match?
Where's the problem with just sending said referee the matchpage so we can be completely sure no one's lying about having won/lost in a match.
Well i guess not, but for the games wich can play today, a referee would be quite nice anyways.
Blanky
I personally think a tournament with a prize pool of $4 isn't enough to motivate someone to lie. I think a referee isn't necessary. Just have the teams play their games asap and screenshot the final scores.
Payaya

Blanky wrote:

I personally think a tournament with a prize pool of $4 isn't enough to motivate someone to lie. I think a referee isn't necessary. Just have the teams play their games asap and screenshot the final scores.
It's not that I'd expect someone to lie but I think it's better to be safe than sorry.
But the presence of a referee during the matches really isn't necessary so just a screenshot or the mp link is enough.
Blanky
I just remembered. The referee was supposed to pick the maps. Celb, think you could pick the maps for each game and post them up here?
Topic Starter
Celb

Blanky wrote:

I just remembered. The referee was supposed to pick the maps. Celb, think you could pick the maps for each game and post them up here?
The maps are randomly picked, in the game lobby. I guess i wont pick them. First of all i want to know wich Games are going to be played and when!!! This is not my task. It's yours. Please communicate with your Game opponents and tell me the result!
[ Piyori ]
Game 3 can play at 21 o clock
Topic Starter
Celb

[ Piyori ] wrote:

Game 3 can play at 21 o clock
thats what im talking about, THANK YOU!
kuroanchan
Game 4 not sure, because 20PM German time is 1AM Indonesia time.
dunno about game 2, but I can play at any time eastern

also not sure about desu_p
Payaya
Game 7 will probably be played tomorrow at noon (waiting for confirmation)
Topic Starter
Celb
So allright, since my partner also injured his finger, the tournament wont start until every game-opponents talked about when they want to play! If everybody has replied, you will personal message me..:
"
Game Number:
Game Date:
Time:
"
Otherwise this one here will be a huge chaos!
PTHD
Team 4 can play right now up to 9PM UK time.
Ayachi-

PTHD wrote:

Team 5 can play right now up to 9PM UK time.
My team can probably make it before your 9PM
So do we take turns and pick maps? Cuz I don't think celb is on or the map selector
FKNJunko
We are trying to contact the team for game 5 and have been for the past 2 hours.... No luck so far as they went offline.
Topic Starter
Celb

x Hanako wrote:

We are trying to contact the team for game 5 and have been for the past 2 hours.... No luck so far as they went offline.
I know.
[ Piyori ]
Just confirming that game 3 will happen in 20 minutes, do we get a referee?
MalcoraX
PTHD
Nice layout!
FKNJunko
Game 5 will commence at 10:00PM UK Time. It'll be a 2v1 as a member from the other team isn't playing.
Malcora are you free to referee?
Topic Starter
Celb
By the way. If MalcoraX wont be free for referee, i will be, expect from my own game :)
MalcoraX
In No Hurry
Pass!
Ayachi-
I was looking for the referee 6 hours ago but he wasn't on
MalcoraX
D e s
When our turn comes up, pm me ingame ~ I might watching anime marathon while open osu kk :(
Payaya
Game 7 will be played at 11am (GMT+1). Will the referee be online then ?
Payaya
Game 7 was won by [ T A T ].

MalcoraX
Payaya

MalcoraX wrote:

Payaya wrote:

Game 7 will be played at 11am (GMT+1). Will the referee be online then ?
Please let there be enough space between the announcement and the actual time of the match. Otherwise, it can happen (like this time) that I can't be there in time. If you don't get a response on the forums (via PM or in this thread) or ingame, it means that I'm not free at the designated time.

I forgot to tell you that and you linked us the round, so the match will count this time.

- Results -

Edit
One more thing I want to clarify before anyone asks: The round 2 games won't start until every round 1 game is finished. So there's no need to plan the next matches already, just enjoy a short break until the other groups are through. (:
There wasn't enough time between announcement and game because our opponent only fixed the time and date right before I made that post. But I acknowledge this and will try to get the next match sorted out earlier.
Karote

Desu_p wrote:

When our turn comes up, pm me ingame ~ I might watching anime marathon while open osu kk :(
You're going against my team and we should talk out when we should play.

My partner said: [20:08:18] Jason Y♪: weekdays, anytime past 7pm pst and anytime on the weekends
As for me, any time is ok so decide when we are gonna play since I don't know how about your side.
so, unfortunately I am disqualified from this tournament, for reasons of: I am past 3000pp.
Vuelo Eluko

Faces3 wrote:

so, unfortunately I am disqualified from this tournament, for reasons of: I am past 3000pp.
sick time to brag like anyone cares bro
but you aren't dq'd
B1rd
So when are we gonna have game 8? I've been having a really off week with osu!, but I guess I can play anytime.

Riince wrote:

Faces3 wrote:

but you aren't dq'd
wat
it says on the front post, nobody over 3000 pp can be in this tournament

Riince wrote:

Faces3 wrote:

but you aren't dq'd
wat

This competition is for people below a pp score of 3000!
whoopsidoodles
D e s

Karote wrote:

Desu_p wrote:

You're going against my team and we should talk out when we should play.

My partner said: [20:08:18] Jason Y♪: weekdays, anytime past 7pm pst and anytime on the weekends
As for me, any time is ok so decide when we are gonna play since I don't know how about your side.
I usually online 9pm GMT +8 daily; anytime weekend - ask Faces3 hehe He is the captain
Vuelo Eluko
a team of 2 doesnt need a captain lol
Blanky
wat

This competition is for people below a pp score of 3000!
whoopsidoodles
I thought I read somewhere that pp didn't matter after registration?
Payaya

Celb wrote:

[ S a k u r a ] wrote:

I don't have over 3000 pp :)
Just a question, if I have less than 3000 pp now and I registered and I gained enough pp and went over 3000 when the tournament starts
Will I still be able to join
You will
show more