posted
Total Posts
show more
MissTitannia
Oh yeah I forgot something xD
I'm a professional editor ^^
So you have sound mixing covered haha xD
This is my channel to prove that: http://www.youtube.com/user/MissTitannia
(I doubt anyone knows what AMVs are U.U)
Topic Starter
Hard
this is really great! (I may ask you to teach me mixing)
and ofc I know amv's
CoolshadowFNG
I'm somewhat interested, but I can't really promise anything until I have a recording space.

I'm at university, so I don't have my studio at home anymore.
yealina

CoolshadowFNG wrote:

I'm somewhat interested, but I can't really promise anything until I have a recording space.

I'm at university, so I don't have my studio at home anymore.
i often record in my dormitory when i'm in university.....
now i record in my room but i think my room is too small. the sound of echo are loud
Topic Starter
Hard
just record. I don't even have a decent microphone to record. This chorus is not about sounding best but having fun! (for me it is) Also you sound good with a bad microphone because your voice is neat :D
CoolshadowFNG

yealina wrote:

now i record in my room but i think my room is too small. the sound of echo are loud

Hard wrote:

just record. I don't even have a decent microphone to record. This chorus is not about sounding best but having fun! (for me it is) Also you sound good with a bad microphone because your voice is neat :D
I'd like to do that, but I have 5 other housemates that will complain. I'm going to email the university to see if I can book out a small studio room.
yealina

CoolshadowFNG wrote:

yealina wrote:

Hard wrote:

I'd like to do that, but I have 5 other housemates that will complain. I'm going to email the university to see if I can book out a small studio room.
sometimes i cut my class to do this wwwwwwwww
Topic Starter
Hard
okay coolshadow. just hope it will work out :)

also we're still planning stuff. I don't know when we start the recording and stuff... maybe next week or sth to get enough people to look. It'd be bad if we start too soon and someone wasn't able to join because this was too spontaneous.

How long should the recruiting take? 1 week? 2 weeks?
CoolshadowFNG

Hard wrote:

okay coolshadow. just hope it will work out :)

also we're still planning stuff. I don't know when we start the recording and stuff... maybe next week or sth to get enough people to look. It'd be bad if we start too soon and someone wasn't able to join because this was too spontaneous.

Well, judging as I've never heard these songs before, I'll probably listen to them for a few days each to get it down. Recruitment can take as long as you feel is needed. ^__^
MissTitannia

Hard wrote:

I think you should keep it here for few days and the after the "opening" you should leave the auditions open so people can still sign up with their samples, and if we like any, we let them join afterwards :D
Topic Starter
Hard
the songs I posted are only suggestions so don't try to get them down already.

(also: you can make some own suggestions for songs. I think we need a big spread to choose from and then I can ask some forum-mod or sth. to make a poll)
yealina

MissTitannia wrote:

Hard wrote:

I think you should keep it here for few days and the after the "opening" you should leave the auditions open so people can still sign up with their samples, and if we like any, we let them join afterwards :D
i think it's not the only chance that we can chorus together
so maybe we can choose not only one song to sing
Topic Starter
Hard
yealina I agree with you.

I changed the first post a bit. So we start recruiting for a week for our first "thing" and then we can decide if we want to do any more.
yealina

Hard wrote:

yealina I agree with you.

I changed the first post a bit. So we start recruiting for a week for our first "thing" and then we can decide if we want to do any more.
i love the first one *runs*
Garven
I'll hop in, sure.
Topic Starter
Hard

Garven wrote:

I'll hop in, sure.
yay! now we got 2 (?) boys on board. This will be so fun !
Derekku
>>magnet

I'M IN
Topic Starter
Hard
okay. I added you in our list.

But we may not sing magnet for first song and stuff. We'll do some poll-stuff for the song choice (this is what I suggest)
LightDreamer
I join for sure! It will be AWESOME!!!!
Topic Starter
Hard
wow. Already so many people! I never thought so many would want to join. I think 8 people is okay but I'm not sure how many people we could take for one song.

If we become more maybe we'll have to alternate and, like form groups or sth. (Or just find long songs)
CoolshadowFNG

Hard wrote:

wow. Already so many people! I never thought so many would want to join. I think 8 people is okay but I'm not sure how many people we could take for one song.

If we become more maybe we'll have to alternate and, like form groups or sth. (Or just find long songs)
Almost like idol units. My inner Love Live! is shining.
Topic Starter
Hard

CoolshadowFNG wrote:

Hard wrote:

Almost like idol units. My inner Love Live! is shining.
we shall call our idol group:

OSU!48
LightDreamer

Hard wrote:

we shall call our idol group:

OSU!48
I vote for OSU!48
Coro
I'll join up too~ (kinda started the whole thing after all haha orz)
Tokufi
I would like to join as well ><
Topic Starter
Hard
okay I added the two of you to our little list!
Aluminum76
I would like to join also. I can't pass the opportunity to be a part of OSU!48 XD
LightDreamer
I know the best songs for a big chorus!

Bokura no Uta:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiYnkK3PzE4
In this one, I shotgun Uta ni Katachi wa Nai Keredo and Hajimete no Oto. Maybe the small part of Melt too

This one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2aKdF-PG6s
I shotgun Toeto and Melt, nya~ And it would be awesome if MissTitannia sings From Y to Y

SRAT DASH!!! (this one was obvious...) :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3UVbW0MD6U

Idol Activities:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bP01taSCN4

Kibou ni Tsuite:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3p1ob4ir2A

And other songs by AKB48 and from Love Live!
Tsurumaru
I really look forward to see how this turns out!
(I'm pretty interested in joining but I'm not even sure if I'm good enough to so I'll just lay down some voice samples in the box... orz)
LightDreamer

Kyou-Sei wrote:

I really look forward to see how this turns out!
(I'm pretty interested in joining but I'm not even sure if I'm good enough to so I'll just lay down some voice samples in the box... orz)
You have a beautiful voice!
Nepeta Leijon
I like all the songs mentioned here, though I only know how to sing Ai Kotoba.
I think a DECO*27 song wouldn't sound too bad with a lot of voices, though that's just my opinion.
Derekku

Hard wrote:

But we may not sing magnet for first song and stuff. We'll do some poll-stuff for the song choice (this is what I suggest)
Yeah, I know; that's just one of my favorites. :P
KinkiN
I would think of osu!players gathering at one place, singing together and then make a video of it

Also as a first step, identify the singing voice of each member, and choose the suitable songs according to your voice group ( be it Alto, Sopran, Bass, dll )

imo Japanese songs would do great if most of you are female, but i guess not?

anyways i would love to join, but I'm a heavy bass so I'm not that suited for this ( moreover haven't really participating in a chorus group like 2-3 years ), except we're using a church's songs lol. so i hope i could help with some advice(s) :)
Topic Starter
Hard
I think every voice-range is okay.

also @ kyou-sei:

your voice is awesome !!!

Ofc you can join.

@ Yuzuru

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/38484 there are deep voices and also male voices in there.

It is possible to mix high and low notes to make a good cover. We'll just have to sing. And if you want to join ofc. you can do so!
I think it's possible that we'll have to talk about harmonies sooner or later and that kind of stuff but we'll do later.
KinkiN
If I'm interested in the song's lineup, i may consider to join lol. but i guess not for now, sorry :(

But if any of you guys need feedbacks, feel free to contact me. I'm not a pro but i guess i can help a little :)
Topic Starter
Hard
it'd be fun if the outcome would get a map. I am a mapper myself and I think I could do this.
NaTha
Ich bin dabei! ~
-Seren-
this is nice, a Nico Nico Chorus osu version~ id like to join but im not confident enough ;_;
and does the group name has to be something similar to AKB48 lol
CoolshadowFNG
This whole naming scheme is flawed. We need an original name, you know. xD
Topic Starter
Hard

CoolshadowFNG wrote:

This whole naming scheme is flawed. We need an original name, you know. xD
Yeah I know that. I was actually kidding. I think we should name ourselves osu!chorus cause that's what we are and stuff... Or we can do a poll later (when this week and registration ends) to decide on something.
show more