forum

osu! idol (Final Round - Complete!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
MissTitannia

Lyra wrote:

Uh, we have no access to that google sheet now, but also we cannot listen to other's entries, I guess it is not what we expected. :c
Good that I already tracked down all the covers... 8-)
P.S. When I heard your entry i was like O.O Hatsune Miku cover <3
Topic Starter
ztrot
CoolshadowFNG I would like to collab sing something with you sometime and MissTitannia even tho I'm not that great I would still enjoy it!
CoolshadowFNG

ztrot wrote:

CoolshadowFNG I would like to collab sing something with you sometime and MissTitannia even tho I'm not that great I would still enjoy it!
If I remember right, your example entry was actually pretty good, ztrot. Thanks for the interest, too!
Coro
yeah, ztrot had a nice voice~

Actually, we should have the finalists do a chorus cover or something (or earlier rounds also can)~
iJXL

SwordArtOnline wrote:

Though I quit that but I just want to sing!
http://puu.sh/bUKe0/9917bb2034.mp3
I like your confidence! :)
MissTitannia

ztrot wrote:

MissTitannia even tho I'm not that great I would still enjoy it!
Yea after this ends let's sing a collab, I really liked your "entry" xD :3 And as CoroQuetz said, we should have all the finalists in one song. Like... Senya Marathon or Nightcore Marathon :D
Hard
if I make it to the final i want a chorus! If I get to rock-stage i will make it to the final !! i think...
CoolshadowFNG

Hard wrote:

if I make it to the final i want a chorus! If I get to rock-stage i will make it to the final !! i think...
I'm under that same illusion. Rock is my forte, but I imagine others are gonna be good at it too. xD
Nepeta Leijon
I really want to get into the finals because I loVE choruses.
Hard

CoolshadowFNG wrote:

Hard wrote:

I'm under that same illusion. Rock is my forte, but I imagine others are gonna be good at it too. xD
I'm best with jazz and blues because i got that mature voice and stuff. but rock is cool, too.
Coro
I'm classically trained but I can sing most genres somewhat well, I think~
Hard

CoroQuetz wrote:

I'm classically trained but I can sing most genres somewhat well, I think~
I wish we had a vocal teacher in my town :(
yealina
it seems that the sound mixer will works hard if too many people in the chours. lol
Flanster

yealina wrote:

it seems that the sound mixer will works hard if too many people in the chours. lol
I can manage that easily :P
LightDreamer
Personnaly, I would be really happy tu make a duet cover with anyone of you guys!
Hard
me too ! singing duets is wonderful
Evanescent-
singing medleys from niconicodouga lol xD
Nepeta Leijon
Someone duet with me seriously

I know I'm not that great but

Maybe?
Tokufi
We should have like a chorus with most of the osu!idol contestants *^*
Hard

shahlalalalala wrote:

Maybe?
i would
TheNekoNextDoor

Nodachi wrote:

We should have like a chorus with most of the osu!idol contestants *^*
...and maybe some others as well?
*runs*
Nepeta Leijon

Hard wrote:

shahlalalalala wrote:

Maybe?
i would
yAS LET'S DO IT
Hard
do you have ideas for good songs?
Nepeta Leijon
Maybe Ai Kotoba? That's a good one.
Hard
i like this one but maybe we shouldn't spam the thread.
Flanster

Hard wrote:

i like this one but maybe we shouldn't spam the thread.
Well said.
LightDreamer
Recently, I got interested in Sora wa Takaku Kaze wa Utau by Haruna Luna. I love this song and I'm trying to sing it well. I also love Ito by Miyuki Nakajima

I'm just sayin'
yealina

LoliFlan wrote:

yealina wrote:

I can manage that easily :P
my computer maybe shutdown if the number of tracks is over 20 :(
anyway, welcome everyone to duet or chorus with me (if i have enough time to record
Sharlo
yealina

Sharlo wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/208095

lol
wwwwwwwwww
need mod.
*runs*
Hard
wow Sharlo and yealina. I hope I can sing something as good as you too. My problem is that my voice is so mature and I can't ever sing anime pop without sounding mature. I want to sound cute but it won't work out !
Garven

Hard wrote:

wow Sharlo and yealina. I hope I can sing something as good as you too. My problem is that my voice is so mature and I can't ever sing anime pop without sounding mature. I want to sound cute but it won't work out !
That's no excuse!

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/80800
CoolshadowFNG
Just sat here waiting for the judging to be finalised.

Lots and lots of waiting...
VirusZeke
i am sho pumped for the 3rd stage www >u< :)
Hard
just posting here, because we got the idea in this thread. I made a thread about this chorus-thing some people were interested in. And because it's offtopic in osu!idol and stuff I opened something new to discuss about.

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/3429978#p3429978

I hope judges won't be mad at me for posting this, I just want to sing with everyone!
yealina

Hard wrote:

just posting here, because we got the idea in this thread. I made a thread about this chorus-thing some people were interested in. And because it's offtopic in osu!idol and stuff I opened something new to discuss about.

I hope judges won't be mad at me for posting this, I just want to sing with everyone!
I just want to sing with everyone too! waiting for your joining!
Flanster

Hard wrote:

Not at all, have fun :P
Tokufi
*patiently and nervously waiting for results*
yealina
just waiting..........
zzzzzz
Topic Starter
ztrot
Judging is done on my end.
show more