forum

osu!Craft III ~*1.7.9*~ [OUTDATED! READ FINAL POST!]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Granger
Not to mention that 1.8 is absolutely horrid performance wise and prone to glitches... maybe some 1.8.2 would actually be playable...

Ah, so precious stones was conflicting, not boss shop?

whymeman, is it possible that you or your mods could use WE to replace the bedrock in my dungeon with stone? I taked with Rayne about this and he said he wont WE because hes not allowed to, i should ask you instead.
I want the bedrock gone because i plan to make the dungeon my home, the bedrock would get in the way of building.
xRayne

Granger wrote:

Not to mention that 1.8 is absolutely horrid performance wise and prone to glitches... maybe some 1.8.2 would actually be playable...

Ah, so precious stones was conflicting, not boss shop?

whymeman, is it possible that you or your mods could use WE to replace the bedrock in my dungeon with stone? I taked with Rayne about this and he said he wont WE because hes not allowed to, i should ask you instead.
I want the bedrock gone because i plan to make the dungeon my home, the bedrock would get in the way of building.
2.) Don't ask mods for stuff. Especially if you get raided not protecting your items or get killed. If you actually lose an item from a bug [NOT lag], then compensation can be worked out only if I say its okay.
Granger
Im not asking to gain items, quite the contary, i want to have indestructable blocks in the way to be removed.
Not sure from where this misunderstanding comes from, i thought it was clear yesterday already?
Topic Starter
whymeman
Sorry but i'm not going to modify chunks, blocks, buildings, and other structures for anyone to build on. If I had to do it for one person, then i'd be forced to do it for everyone which would be unfair doing it only because someone asked. Honestly speaking, if it was me, i'd use the bedrock instead for a stronger base since its not an item you can get or place normally by default.
Granger
Alright.
Topic Starter
whymeman
On the side note, I'm already working on a wopping 973 974 chunks size updated model of a Skyland which is almost done. I might as well call it a Skycontinent....

I might add more depending on where I can find to place it
xRayne
I feel like a cult leader...
Percent1
Ive played on multiple prison servers and a couple faction servers.
My minecraft username is: Nubbynubnub. I'd love a whitelist
Granger
Uhm... What is going on?

A zombie just killed me (i lagged a bit), then i was kicked from the server with "Remotehost forcefully closed an existing connection." . Of course i try to rejoin but i get my connection refused wih "Connection thottled! Please wait before reconnecting!".

Fine i wait 30 seconds but it still refuses me my connection.. Hopefully my items dont despawn till it lets me rejoin...
Topic Starter
whymeman
Remote host..... might be your ISP having a connection issue. I never stopped the server lately or anything. Might want to check your modem or lines for issues just in case.
Flanster
This is still alive I see, does it need an original copy to get in?
Topic Starter
whymeman
Yeah. I won't be supporting Mineshafter on this one due to the risk of problems involved. I did some homework on it and from what it seems like, servers that supported duped or "hacked" clients are usually prone to be flooded with cheaters, glitchers, and hackers. Especially in PvP servers.
Flanster

whymeman wrote:

Yeah. I won't be supporting Mineshafter on this one due to the risk of problems involved.
I see, I'll probably be pickiing one up next week, mind giving an address, didn't seem to find it anywhere.
Topic Starter
whymeman
Normally, its kept out of the OP to avoid issues of "wallbashing" to get in. I'll send you the info.
Blanky
I guess playing some minecraft after all this time wouldn't be so bad. I'd like to be white listed.
Ign: projectize
Experience: I've played since alpha all the way to the end of beta. I haven't played since then though. During the times I've played, I've played on numerous servers, pvp, creative, and different types of maps(hunger games, jail, maze, etc.) I've hosted about 3-5 servers myself before, most of them were a success(3).
Topic Starter
whymeman
Just a heads up, the server will be down for a bit for a few fixes and more add-ons. Won't be down for too long.
Xheriux
Can you play osu in this server :O
xRayne

slapper334 wrote:

Can you play osu in this server :O
Lol, no.
Topic Starter
whymeman
Sorry its taking longer than I thought. MCEdit took a nose dive a few times before getting through. The map update is almost done though.

Over 1500 chunks of land in the sky will be added for now before booting up the server.

Edit: Server is back online now
xRayne
Just FYI:

When you log back onto the map, you might have items in your inventory you thought were put away, blocks replaced, and if you gathered animals prior to the past 2 or 3 days, they might be gone.

PM a mod in the op (original post), and we will look into replacing necessary items.
Topic Starter
whymeman
If anyone is confused about why the Inn looks like crap, it seemed to have caught on fire when I was editing the world. I'll look into the repairs this week.
Flanster
I finally settled in nicely. First try was kind of a letdown, my biggest mistake was not setting a home point. Also earlier I blew TNT, blocks came back, kinda eh, im lazy to shovel dirt.

Misc: got a unique chance to get revenge on creeper, it had time to look at me in the face and then get lava'd

Also I just tried the "sell stock" in the armory, looks like its not working? It won't really accept the item.
The Monk
any way i can play some? i'm pretty building hype, ign same as osu. also, been playing since beta 1.2, so that kinda jars out my "experience."
stayandwin
seem :)
Arii-_old
hmmm
Topic Starter
whymeman

LoliFlan wrote:

Also I just tried the "sell stock" in the armory, looks like its not working? It won't really accept the item.
Shops that buy back stuff won't take "beat up" items. They have to be in "unused" condition. I feel this was made like this to prevent shop abuse of spam selling ready to break items for easy profit.

Also, i've been working on MythicMobs more to have something challenging for once. I'm currently working on the drop tables for item drops per kill.
Flanster

whymeman wrote:

LoliFlan wrote:

Shops that buy back stuff won't take "beat up" items. They have to be in "unused" condition. I feel this was made like this to prevent shop abuse of spam selling ready to break items for easy profit.

Also, i've been working on MythicMobs more to have something challenging for once. I'm currently working on the drop tables for item drops per kill.
WONT TAKE BEAT UP S***

also please add a pet bat mod.
query3
I found a script for pets that uses Denizen/Citizens o 3o
if wmm approves it, I can add a pet shop when I get the chance (possibly with bats, I don't know if they can be npcs)

:) :) :) :roll:
Flanster
That'd be superb.
Topic Starter
whymeman
Hmmmmmmmm.... approved.

Just have to figure out the time to get that going around this week. Also, I plan to setup random generation of Mythic Mobs soon. Some can be hunted down while others can seriously try to kill you (of course, you'll get nice bonus loots for the kills once its set). I know you'll also laugh at me for this, but found an old screenshot of osuCraft back in 1.3.5 ~ 1.3.7. Thought it would be interesting to share how it looked at the time (the claimed land at the far top left is mine obviously since that's where the roads started from).

Flanster
Ah good times, I see mine aswell! I remembered how we connected our places with a rail line :D
It was Dynamap afaik? Can't we use this again, it was pretty handy.
The Monk
hopped on the server and messed around for a bit, t'was fun indeed :^)

i'd have pleasure in building for you guys though, i'll send pictures of stuff if you want me to help out.
Kert
Captain Kertwaii is gonna take you back to the past
images

This was like the first huge thing I've done in this game

Onosaki's country house (shaders mod)

Jinxy in the centre of SafeHeaven (shaders mod)
xRayne
Nice pictures O:
Flanster

Kert wrote:

Captain Kertwaii is gonna take you back to the past
images

This was like the first huge thing I've done in this game

Onosaki's country house (shaders mod)

Jinxy in the centre of SafeHeaven (shaders mod)
to play the shitty games that suck a*shot*
Jinxy
that nostalgia

Let's see what screenshots I have
Black Mage

Clouds derped up, but view of SafeHeaven

10/10 drowning trap

The map loli!

Beacon + Dragon egg because apparently no one bothered to claim it

is this server using Towny or Factions, and if the latter, is it possible to get pvp'd out of my base like the old server
xRayne

Jinxy wrote:

is this server using Towny or Factions, and if the latter, is it possible to get pvp'd out of my base like the old server
The server is using Factions, The worst that could happen is players use creepers to blow up your house/chests, But blocks regenerate (The stuff blown from the chests should also regenerate) after a creeper explosion, and TNT is disabled.
Kert
If only I had premium we could use some tnt cannons... and build explosion proof base in the sky...
Jinxy

Kert wrote:

If only I had premium we could use some tnt cannons... and build explosion proof base in the sky...
Ah yes the ol' indestructable. I wish I hadn't chosen the location to be 2k blocks away from the main area. That was so dumb of me and I wasted so much of your time when you built it with me :(

For some reason I don't even have pics of it ugh
Kert
yes
Interior

WIP

Undestructable flying fortress
show more